Finally! Supreme Court rules in favor of First Amendment rights for Christians etc.

It's a kinder, gentler oppression!

Yes, clearly having to follow rules is oppression. The child-like view of a Libertarian.

What good would it do to force them to participate? Is that what you're advocating? Because that's messed up.

Um, no, actually, our commerce wouldn't work if businesses WEREN'T forced to follow rules.

How do you know that you aren't going to get e. coli at your next fast food stop? Some mean old oppressive government type is making sure that they follow the rules.

I'm not sure why you want to go back to a world of this...

1688508884753.jpeg

In a color blind society white privilege disappears.
Do you have a learning disability that I should know about? Because I find it hard anyone can be this disconnected from the real world.

You can't have a "color-blind" society without laws protecting the rights of the minority.
Not just because some bigots are gonna bigot left to their own devices, but because even people who consider themselves fair minded tend to favor people who remind them of themselves. And when they hold a disproportionate share of the wealth and power and access, you will inevitably see the rights of the minority be abused.

Do you have a learning disability that I should know about? Because I find it hard anyone can be this disconnected from the real world.

You can't have a "color-blind" society without laws protecting the rights of the minority.
Not just because some bigots are gonna bigot left to their own devices, but because even people who consider themselves fair minded tend to favor people who remind them of themselves. And when they hold a disproportionate share of the wealth and power and access, you will inevitably see the rights of the minority be abused.
Wrong

Society has no eyes which means it is blind to color and everything else.

Protecting the rights is a contradiction by definition and violates the rights of the most persecuted minority of all which is the indivudal,

Your belief is predicated on a fucking lie.

Wrong

Society has no eyes which means it is blind to color and everything else.

Protecting the rights is a contradiction by definition and violates the rights of the most persecuted minority of all which is the indivudal,

Your belief is predicated on a fucking lie.

We are social animals. We have to balance the collective good vs. the individual good.

Otherwise, we have anarchy.

We are social animals. We have to balance the collective good vs. the individual good.

Otherwise, we have anarchy.
The collective good is best served by not interfering in self determination.

One cannot be a social animal and have anarchy. The call for srrving the collective good is nothing more than an excuse to rule over others.

Forum List

Back