Christian Bake Shop Must Serve Gakes

Does he have to make a nazi cake for nazi customers or a pedophile themed cake for pedos or a yassir Arafat themed cake? Will they order a gay cake shop to make a cake celebrating banning gay marriage?

Does he have to make a nazi cake for nazi customers or a pedophile themed cake for pedos or a yassir Arafat themed cake? Will they order a gay cake shop to make a cake celebrating banning gay marriage?

They are not protected classes, novasteve, like Christians or gays.

To me, if you can't respect another person's beliefs and opinion, don't go expecting them to show any for the beliefs and opinions that you yourself have.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

This is no different than a court forcing a Jewish kosher deli to serve pork sandwiches.

American's are slowly losing their personal freedoms. .... :evil:

I don't know that a Jewish deli would have issue with that. Most of the stores in my hometown were Jewish owned and they promoted Christmas like it was going out of style. Most of the workers were not Jewish and they were the ones doing the selling. Now, a muslim deli might have issue with it.

Stop advertising wedding cakes. It is a simple resolution. Wedding cakes are made for friends, relatives and those personally recommended. When someone comes in off the street explain that wedding cakes are not part of the bakery's service. Maybe the baker can be persuaded to do this favor.

This is no different than a court forcing a Jewish kosher deli to serve pork sandwiches.

I don't know that a Jewish deli would have issue with that. Most of the stores in my hometown were Jewish owned and they promoted Christmas like it was going out of style. Most of the workers were not Jewish and they were the ones doing the selling. Now, a muslim deli might have issue with it.
There is a jewish area in my city that is very conservative.

I assure you no pork is served at their food establishments.

Heck, there is even a kosher chinese restaurant. ... :lol:

There is a jewish area in my city that is very conservative.

I assure you no pork is served at their food establishments.

Heck, there is even a kosher chinese restaurant. ... :lol:

Where I'm from, they were a very small minority. If they had not catered to the Christmas shoppers, they wouldn't have had any business. Locality probably plays a role. If they were going to make it in that town, they couldn't afford to be insular.

There was a family who had been in business there for decades. I always bought my winter coats there. They had some of the prettiest coats you ever saw. One day, early in the AIDS days, they went out to find their son, who was gay, in his car with his throat cut from ear to ear. They sold out and left town. I heard rumors of them being in this big city or that, but they left town and got lost somewhere. Years after that, I heard that the son had infected someone with AIDS and that was why he got his throat cut.

Forum List

Back