Finally! Supreme Court rules in favor of First Amendment rights for Christians etc.

You have no clue what we think or are fine with. We think the Govt should not use resources for either the baker to stay in business or to protect their customers. Why would anyone give their money to a business the abuses them? That is just stupid

Well, you can think that... Frankly, real world...

The Baker relies on Police and Fire protection, infrastructure that provides water and electricity and natural gas. (Yes, they are privatized to a degree but they are essentially government supported enterprises), roads that let customers and vendors get to their location, courts that enforce contracts with vendors and customers.

Conversely, government makes sure that businesses are following the rules. They aren't making food with expired ingredients or unsanitary tools, that when there is a contract signed that a cake will be delivered on X day, it will be delivered, and yes, that you can't be refused service because of your race, religion, or sexual orientation.

This all sound mostly reasonable.

Now, sensible world, um, yeah, the gay couple should have just moved to the next baker who wasn't an asshole. Just like I'm not going to make a federal case if I don't like the food I am served at a resturant.

36543813_2115372975344817_5820919998893260800_n.jpg

Forum List

Back