Chris Hayes issues genuine apology

Nobody owes you an apology for Bush's decisions other than Bush. On the contrary, every one of those Dems that decided to play politics with the war needs to apologize.....including Obama.

Naw.

Bush lied and big time.

You guys knew better.

But elected him anyway.

Anything and everything GW Bush "lied" about was approved, voted for and applauded by almost all Democrats. If I remember correctly, there was only a dizzy broad from California in the House who voted against the Afganistan or the Iraq war.

So, you finally admit that Bush was ELECTED, not selected?

You're an idiot.

Democrats in Congress voted 147 to 110 AGAINST the Iraq war.

The problem of Hayes' quote is that it could lead to thoughts about wars, and why they are so popular. How many "splended little wars" have we fought and were most our only course of action? Are wars part of man's genetic makeup, do we need wars to exhibit our manliness or are they just another form of making some big bucks for the few? I have noticed that some Americans, despite their patriotism, and manliness do not serve much time as infantry privates in combat.
What would America be like today if it had avoided all wars since WWII? Would we be an occupied country or could we have eradicated cancer, solved economic problems, or given more Americans a better chance to pursue happiness?
Maybe some people are right, it's best not to think about some things, just follow the slogans, play the band music, wave the flags and wave to our young as they go off to fight. Best not to think about some things.

George Bush disgraced the heroic office of the presidency.

At least Bush did not have an intern young enough to be his daughter bobbing her head on his wang in the Oval Office. Bush never lied under oath. Bush never lied, period.

Well, that settles it. Getting 4000+ Americans killed for no good reason whatsoever is the moral equivalent of cheating on your wife.

what's the military/ Amercians count of dead under Obama? since you all are so into using them for your political agenda

Naw.

Bush lied and big time.

You guys knew better.

But elected him anyway.

Anything and everything GW Bush "lied" about was approved, voted for and applauded by almost all Democrats. If I remember correctly, there was only a dizzy broad from California in the House who voted against the Afganistan or the Iraq war.

You're an idiot.

The Senate passed it... The House passed it...

Without the support of your Democratics it would have failed...

Peddle this bullshit elswhere, boy....

At least Bush did not have an intern young enough to be his daughter bobbing her head on his wang in the Oval Office. Bush never lied under oath. Bush never lied, period.

Well, that settles it. Getting 4000+ Americans killed for no good reason whatsoever is the moral equivalent of cheating on your wife.

what's the military/ Amercians count of dead under Obama? since you all are so into using them for your political agenda

My political agenda opposed Obama putting more troops into Afghanistan. He's getting us out of Iraq. He's now trying to get us out of Afghanistan.

Romney opposed us even getting out of Iraq. Romney will have us at war in the ME again if he's elected.

Chris Hayes Apologizes For Saying He Feels 'Uncomfortable' Calling Killed Soldiers 'Heroes' (VIDEO)

The rw war lovers just love to pile on a comment like Hayes made because they're the only ones who are allowed to state their opinions these days.

No one dares to expect or demand an apology from Bush or Cheney or Rove or any of the other liars who got us into that illegal mess. If we didn't know better, you'd think it was Hayes who DIRECTLY caused the deaths of more than 4000 Americans and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, not to mention the TRILLIONS of DOLLARS that the rw now blames President Obama for spending.

The incredibly hypocritical right wingers will rag on this for weeks.

Damn brainless maroons. Show them something shiny and they're off and running.

BTW, most Iraqi vets are victims of the same lies the rest of us believed. And by virtue of having left their lives behind in order to serve a false cause, they are indeed heroes. Nonetheless, Hayes was quite correct.

I was going to neg you for being such a whiny bitch but then I saw your 13 points and felt pity for you.
On topic its good he apologized since that was a stupid thing to say. Course he has a right to his opinion but that comes with consequences like it does for all of us.
Now crawl back under your slimey rock.

My political agenda opposed Obama putting more troops into Afghanistan. He's getting us out of Iraq. He's now trying to get us out of Afghanistan.

Romney opposed us even getting out of Iraq. Romney will have us at war in the ME again if he's elected.

THAT'S not what I asked.?
How many DEAD under Obama's leadership? Since you all use the dead for your political AGENDA

You're an idiot.

The Senate passed it... The House passed it...

Without the support of your Democratics it would have failed...

Peddle this bullshit elswhere, boy....

No. It could have passed with no Democratic votes.

Both Oswald and Boothe killed Liberal Presidents.

Kinda kills your Liberals are Commies and Democrats argument..

Don't it?

Lincoln was a liberal?

Just because you admire them doesn't mean they're automatically liberals.

Jesus you're a dishonest little shit.

Yeah..Lincoln was a Liberal..

He was a Lawyer..believed in abolishing slavery..and that the Federal Government trumped the conservative version of goverment, the Confederacy.

Jeebus..you don't know your shit..at all.

Lincoln was no conservative.

I support Abolition as well.

Being a lawyer doesn't make you a liberal.

He was a Republican.

This is a ridiculous argument. You're trying to pick and choose which leaders dubbing them liberals just because you like them, not because of their ldeologies.

"Washington was conservative cuz he was a rich white guy who owned slaves."

"Lincoln was a lib cuz he fweed da slaves!"

Last edited:

Your Dear Leader seems to be the one interested in escallating things in the ME...

Houla massacre: US military warns Syria as pressure builds on Obama | World news | guardian.co.uk

And, North Korea perhaps:

US special forces 'parachuted into North Korea' - Telegraph

I hope you don't plan on voting for the warmonger 0bama...:eek:

Given the choices?

Yeah.

Well, we had a choice between a lying John Kerry or Bush.

You know, Bush lied once according to you yet Obama is constantly lying about everything and getting caught doing it yet you put so much importance on honesty that you're willing to overlook all of that. Obama lies about his girlfriends, coming up with complex stories about "Composite" girlfriends. I figure if you can't trust the man to be honest about the little things how can you trust him about the important things.

John Kerry didn't lie about shit. It was the swiftboat assholes that lied. And it was the awful RNC that disgraceful mocked his valor and war wounds.

And I could give two shits that Obama used some literary license in his books. As President, he's been almost as honest as Jimmy Carter, who didn't make backroom deals with a terrorist nation to hold hostages to after an American election..like that treasonous bastard Ronald Reagan. The fucker that gave us Osama Bin Laden.

"The fucker" - as you so disrespectfully refer to President Reagan - was strong enough to smash, along with the other two great heroes of the 20th century, Margaret Thatcher and Pope John Paul II, the bloodiest terror state in the history of mankind, the Soviet Union.

He - Ronald Reagan - won 49 of 50 States in 1984. What an "amiable dunce", that "fucker" and "treasoneous bastard" he was!!!

I am sure when Obama dies not very many outside of his immediate family will gather as people gathered for Ronald Reagan. Thousands in the National Mall, myself included, after traveling 1,200 miles, among them.

By the time Obama dies- and I hope it will be by natural causes in the far future - it will be plain to see even by his most ardent followers, with the possible exception of African Americans, that he was nothing but a lying, promise-breaking blip on the political landscape.

When you disrespect Ronald Reagan, you are flipping your finger into the faces of decent Americans.

Ah, the mock outrage....................

The pussified left has a long history of bashing our troops and supporting this country's ideological enemies..............There are no surprises here and his comments were tailored for its clueless audience...

Lincoln was a liberal?

Just because you admire them doesn't mean they're automatically liberals.

Jesus you're a dishonest little shit.

Yeah..Lincoln was a Liberal..

He was a Lawyer..believed in abolishing slavery..and that the Federal Government trumped the conservative version of goverment, the Confederacy.

Jeebus..you don't know your shit..at all.

Lincoln was no conservative.

I support Abolition as well.

Being a lawyer doesn't make you a liberal.

He was a Republican.

This is a ridiculous argument. You're trying to pick and choose which leaders dubbing them liberals just because you like them, not because of their ldeologies.

"Washington was conservative cuz he was a rich white guy who owned slaves."

I'm "dubbing" him a Liberal..because he was..

Conservatives are for keeping the status quo. They are for a heterogeneous society. They are for theocracy and tribalism. They believe that leadership should be a mandate from a deity, not from a popular election. They believe in the rule of force..and not the rule of law.

Republicans..in that day..were the Liberal part of the Whig party.

Man..you don't know history at all..do you.

What Lincoln did..in bringing us to the civil war..was pretty radical. And not at all conservative.

Oh yeah..Washington was no conservative either.

Chris Hayes Apologizes For Saying He Feels 'Uncomfortable' Calling Killed Soldiers 'Heroes' (VIDEO)

The rw war lovers just love to pile on a comment like Hayes made because they're the only ones who are allowed to state their opinions these days.

No one dares to expect or demand an apology from Bush or Cheney or Rove or any of the other liars who got us into that illegal mess. If we didn't know better, you'd think it was Hayes who DIRECTLY caused the deaths of more than 4000 Americans and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, not to mention the TRILLIONS of DOLLARS that the rw now blames President Obama for spending.

The incredibly hypocritical right wingers will rag on this for weeks.

Damn brainless maroons. Show them something shiny and they're off and running.

BTW, most Iraqi vets are victims of the same lies the rest of us believed. And by virtue of having left their lives behind in order to serve a false cause, they are indeed heroes. Nonetheless, Hayes was quite correct.

Opinions are one thing. Spewing a disrespectful ignorant hateful rant is quite another.

Well, we had a choice between a lying John Kerry or Bush.

You know, Bush lied once according to you yet Obama is constantly lying about everything and getting caught doing it yet you put so much importance on honesty that you're willing to overlook all of that. Obama lies about his girlfriends, coming up with complex stories about "Composite" girlfriends. I figure if you can't trust the man to be honest about the little things how can you trust him about the important things.

John Kerry didn't lie about shit. It was the swiftboat assholes that lied. And it was the awful RNC that disgraceful mocked his valor and war wounds.

And I could give two shits that Obama used some literary license in his books. As President, he's been almost as honest as Jimmy Carter, who didn't make backroom deals with a terrorist nation to hold hostages to after an American election..like that treasonous bastard Ronald Reagan. The fucker that gave us Osama Bin Laden.

"The fucker" - as you so disrespectfully refer to President Reagan - was strong enough to smash, along with the other two great heroes of the 20th century, Margaret Thatcher and Pope John Paul II, the bloodiest terror state in the history of mankind, the Soviet Union.

He - Ronald Reagan - won 49 of 50 States in 1984. What an "amiable dunce", that "fucker" and "treasoneous bastard" he was!!!

I am sure when Obama dies not very many outside of his immediate family will gather as people gathered for Ronald Reagan. Thousands in the National Mall, myself included, after traveling 1,200 miles, among them.

By the time Obama dies- and I hope it will be by natural causes in the far future - it will be plain to see even by his most ardent followers, with the possible exception of African Americans, that he was nothing but a lying, promise-breaking blip on the political landscape.

When you disrespect Ronald Reagan, you are flipping your finger into the faces of decent Americans.

The fucker..committed Treason. He also broke the law.

He should have been impeached and removed from office.

That you support such outrageous lawlessness is telling.

Decent..

:lol:

Ah, the mock outrage....................

The pussified left has a long history of bashing our troops and supporting this country's ideological enemies..............There are no surprises here and his comments were tailored for its clueless audience...

The left is all too familiar with the way the republicans and the military establishment think they they have full ownership of all our nation's patriotic symbols, next time you hear Lee Greenwood crying crocodile tears through yet another republican performance of his war song ask yourself if it is appropriate to use the invocation of our dead soldier's memory to elect people who are all too willing to make more of them.

Forum List

Back