Chris Hayes issues genuine apology

Given the choices?

Yeah.

Well, we had a choice between a lying John Kerry or Bush.

You know, Bush lied once according to you yet Obama is constantly lying about everything and getting caught doing it yet you put so much importance on honesty that you're willing to overlook all of that. Obama lies about his girlfriends, coming up with complex stories about "Composite" girlfriends. I figure if you can't trust the man to be honest about the little things how can you trust him about the important things.

John Kerry didn't lie about shit. It was the swiftboat assholes that lied. And it was the awful RNC that disgraceful mocked his valor and war wounds.

And I could give two shits that Obama used some literary license in his books. As President, he's been almost as honest as Jimmy Carter, who didn't make backroom deals with a terrorist nation to hold hostages to after an American election..like that treasonous bastard Ronald Reagan. The fucker that gave us Osama Bin Laden.

Islamic intolerance gave us OBL, and Reagan did pretty much the same exact thing Obama did with Libya and is quietly doing in Syria.

Nice to see you compare Jimmy Carter with Obama.

Oh....and one more thing, it's one thing to make shit up in a work of fiction, quite another to make it up in what is essentially a biography.

Iraq had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11..and was never a nation aggressive toward the United States.

The attack on Iraq..had about as much justification as a Tiger attacking a mouse.

Saddam allowed the terrorist training camps in Iraq....that's been proven. Our military also found quite a bit of evidence that WMD was there until just before the war started. Bush's only mistake was warning them that we were coming far enough in advance to move it all out.

:lol:

No he didn't. There was some Al Qaeda activity in the Kurdish regions..regions PROTECTED by the United States.

And there were NO WMDs.

None.

Zilch.

Nadda.

An obvious lie. :eusa_whistle:

I have to admit that if it weren't for communists and Southern Democrats two of our presidents wouldn't have been killed.

Oswald - Communist

Boothe - Southern Democrat

I don't have time to look up the others.

Both Oswald and Boothe killed Liberal Presidents.

Kinda kills your Liberals are Commies and Democrats argument..

Don't it?

Lincoln was a liberal?

Just because you admire them doesn't mean they're automatically liberals.

Jesus you're a dishonest little shit.

I would say that Democrats think that the only good American soldier is a dead one, but then you couldn't get a majority of them to even allow them that based on their hatred for the military.

Obama lecturing us on how his party treated soldiers is pathetic taking into consideration his cuirrent treatment of them. When was the last time he went to a funeral?

Iraq had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11..and was never a nation aggressive toward the United States.

The attack on Iraq..had about as much justification as a Tiger attacking a mouse.

Saddam allowed the terrorist training camps in Iraq....that's been proven. Our military also found quite a bit of evidence that WMD was there until just before the war started. Bush's only mistake was warning them that we were coming far enough in advance to move it all out.

No he didn't. There was some Al Qaeda activity in the Kurdish regions..regions PROTECTED by the United States.

And there were NO WMDs.

None.

Zilch.

Nadda.
yeah, because that regime had all those WMD programs just for the fun of it.

Your dishonesty is showing.

And there were NO WMDs.

None.

Zilch.

Nadda.

Shallow doesn't understand where the WMD's disappeared to...Syria and Assad...:eusa_shhh:

I have to admit that if it weren't for communists and Southern Democrats two of our presidents wouldn't have been killed.

Oswald - Communist

Don't it?

Lincoln was a liberal?

Yeah..Lincoln was a Liberal..

He was a Lawyer..believed in abolishing slavery..and that the Federal Government trumped the conservative version of goverment, the Confederacy.

Jeebus..you don't know your shit..at all.

Lincoln was no conservative.

And there were NO WMDs.

None.

Zilch.

Nadda.

Shallow doesn't understand where the WMD's disappeared to...Syria and Assad...:eusa_shhh:

Yeah.. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK1pkdrI9z8]Mr Burns becoming Howard Hughes - Simpsons 5x10 - YouTube[/ame]

It wasn't the military's decision to attack Iraq. That would be George W. Bush..and the PNAC cowboys.

You and your ilk owe the country an apology for that abortion..as well as 9/11. You've made the very same dynasty that supported the Bin Ladens..and other terrorists..leaders in this country.

Shame on you.

Nobody owes you an apology for Bush's decisions other than Bush. On the contrary, every one of those Dems that decided to play politics with the war needs to apologize.....including Obama.

Naw.

Bush lied and big time.

You guys knew better.

But elected him anyway.

Anything and everything GW Bush "lied" about was approved, voted for and applauded by almost all Democrats. If I remember correctly, there was only a dizzy broad from California in the House who voted against the Afganistan or the Iraq war.

So, you finally admit that Bush was ELECTED, not selected?

And there were NO WMDs.

None.

Zilch.

Nadda.

Actually..they did..in the form of chemical weapons..thanks to Donald Rumsfeld, George W. Bush and Ronald Reagan.

And at the urging of those fine gentlemen..Iraq unleashed those illegal weapons on Iran.

I am sure all the women and children that died in those attacks thank you and your ilk.

In case nobody is paying attention.......Russia is supporting Iran. The weapons that terrorists have been using against us ether comes from China, Russia, or former Soviet block countries(AK-47, SKS, RPGs). They installed an anti-aircraft missile defense array in Iran to defend against Israeli or American attacks.

Russia is the primary supporter of terrorism around the world, yet the left thinks they're our friends.

Primary?

Naw.

Reagan/Bush supported the muj.

Bush, after Iraq, supported the Kurds.

And there are plenty of little terrorist organizations around the world that have been supported by the US.

Russians add a bit of parity to that equation. Nasty business. Don't want in? Don't play.

Alliances change.

FDR was the most ardent, willing, admiring and slobbering ass-kissers of his Uncle Joe Stalin. Good chance that if he had not died when he did, there would still be Soviet Union today, stronger than ever and stronger than America.

The Father of 45 years of Cold War is a hero of the Democrats.

Don't it?

Lincoln was a liberal?

Yeah..Lincoln was a Liberal..

He was a Lawyer..believed in abolishing slavery..and that the Federal Government trumped the conservative version of goverment, the Confederacy.

Jeebus..you don't know your shit..at all.

Lincoln was no conservative.

What was the Gettysburg address about Shallow? Lincoln belived in the Founder's vision, and settled the question of slavery that the Founders knew would eventually have to be answered.

They didn't at the time because they were trying to get the Constitution ratified. See the 3/5ths Compromise that was used to appease the Southern States.

Bush is a pussy for not apologizing for getting 4000+ American heroes needlessly killed in Iraq.

That didn't answer House's question......

And why should Bush apologize? We have a VOLUNTEER Military...nobody was FORCED to go to war. My son joined just after the Iraq war started...NOT because of Bush but because he saw what the terrorists did to 3000 Americans and others on 9/11. He joined because he wanted to do his part to protect us. He's still in the Army and now with Psy Ops....HE IS MY HERO right along with all of our men and women fighting. And they're fighting to protect your right to be stupid and say stupid things.

Bush should apologize because 4000+ Americans were killed for no good reason whatsoever on Bush's orders.

Did you demand the same apology from LBJ, seeing that more than 50,000+ American troops died under his watch?

Nah, probably not! Based on your post you are far too young and immature. Would your Dad and Mom demand the same apology?

Does that make the President a hero? He's commander in chief and has a more dangerous job, statistically, than any job in the military.

Does that make me a hero? I was drafted. :lol::lol:

omg..
So you thought of George Bush as a hero ?

George Bush disgraced the heroic office of the presidency.

At least Bush did not have an intern young enough to be his daughter bobbing her head on his wang in the Oval Office. Bush never lied under oath. Bush never lied, period.

That didn't answer House's question......

And why should Bush apologize? We have a VOLUNTEER Military...nobody was FORCED to go to war. My son joined just after the Iraq war started...NOT because of Bush but because he saw what the terrorists did to 3000 Americans and others on 9/11. He joined because he wanted to do his part to protect us. He's still in the Army and now with Psy Ops....HE IS MY HERO right along with all of our men and women fighting. And they're fighting to protect your right to be stupid and say stupid things.

Bush should apologize because 4000+ Americans were killed for no good reason whatsoever on Bush's orders.

Did you demand the same apology from LBJ, seeing that more than 50,000+ American troops died under his watch?

Nah, probably not! Based on your post you are far too young and immature. Would your Dad and Mom demand the same apology?

LBJ did the honorable thing, and quit.

Idiots like you have forgotten that the opposition to the Vietnam War came from LBJ's LEFT.

omg..

At least Bush did not have an intern young enough to be his daughter bobbing her head on his wang in the Oval Office. Bush never lied under oath. Bush never lied, period.

Bush didn't go around the world apologizing for our arrogance, and didn't spit in the faces of allies and befriend enemies...much less open the doors of the WhiteHouse to the Muslim Brotherhood and Communists.

Oswald - Communist

You can add to the list - although, thankfully and luckily the attempt failed - Hinckley.

omg..

Well, that settles it. Getting 4000+ Americans killed for no good reason whatsoever is the moral equivalent of cheating on your wife.

Forum List

Back