Romney won't repudiate Trump on birther issue

Romney is a pussy. He can't even stand up to right wingers who chased away his foreign policy adviser. He couldn't take down one shy kid. He had to talk 5 other guys into doing it for him.

The Associated Press: Romney won't repudiate Trump on birther issue

By STEVE PEOPLES, Associated Press – 3 minutes ago
SAN DIEGO (AP) — Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney isn't taking a position on supporter Donald Trump's return to the controversy over where President Barack Obama was born.
<more>

Why should he, Obama was never vetted and we see conflicting reports of his birth, religion,

it would be nice if the media seriously investigated a democrat president/nominee rather than trying to slam republican VICE presidents/nomiees......although I think we can agree a republican vice president is more useful than a democrat president.

Just last week...

&#8220;Please verify that the attached copy of the Certificate of Live Birth for Mr. Obama is a true and accurate representation of the original record in your files.&#8221;

The May 22, 2012 Hawaii &#8220;Verification of Birth&#8221;, signed by Hawaii State Registrar Onaka, includes the following statement:

&#8220;I verify that the information in the copy of the Certificate of Live Birth for Mr. Obama that you attached with your request matches the original record in our file&#8221;.

During a forgery investigation, certifying, &#8220;information matches&#8221; does not address the central and entirely separate issue of a whether a suspicious document is a true copy of an original document. The question remains if a forgery can contain information similar or even identical to that contained in an authentic document, yet still be a forgery.

Hawaii State Registrar does not verify authenticity of President Obama's birth certificate | Washington Times
And...

Barack Obama: The Original 'Birther'

Mark Steyn: Obama let his rep promote the 'Kenyan birth' notion

(Newser) &#8211; So the earliest "birther" of all was actually&#8212;President Obama! Or at least his literary rep, who promoted the notion of a Kenyan birth up until 2007. To Mark Steyn, it's a clear case of postmodern self-invention: "To 99.99 percent of people, Hawaii is a luxury-vacation destination and nothing else," he writes in the National Review. "Whereas Kenya puts you at the heart of what ... was a bitter and violent struggle against the white man&#8217;s rule. Cool! The composite chicks dig it, and the literary agents."

Barack Obama: The Original 'Birther' - Mark Steyn: Obama let his rep promote the 'Kenyan birth' notion

Last edited:
If you still think Obama was born in Kenya you are a nutter... You should be proud.

Romney should stand in agreement with Trump, it will help him win the election.

Just like obama should stand in agreement with Bill Maher when he calls women, cxxts

he's a million dollar donor so he's a official spokesperson for him

Last edited:
I love it

I hope the question of Obamas birth certificate is asked of Mr Romney throughout the campaign

America needs to know

Romney is a pussy. He can't even stand up to right wingers who chased away his foreign policy adviser. He couldn't take down one shy kid. He had to talk 5 other guys into doing it for him.
06a78620803d012f2fe000163e41dd5b

Just like obama should stand in agreement with Bill Maher when he calls women, cxxts

he's a million dollar donor so he's a official spokesperson for him

Well, since Obama has not, to my knowledge, repudiated Maher's comments, using the standards set by the author of the OP, we can only conclude that Obama agrees with Maher...

The Associated Press: Romney won't repudiate Trump on birther issue

By STEVE PEOPLES, Associated Press – 3 minutes ago
SAN DIEGO (AP) — Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney isn't taking a position on supporter Donald Trump's return to the controversy over where President Barack Obama was born.
<more>

Why should he, Obama was never vetted and we see conflicting reports of his birth, religion,

it would be nice if the media seriously investigated a democrat president/nominee rather than trying to slam republican VICE presidents/nomiees......although I think we can agree a republican vice president is more useful than a democrat president.

Obama has been examined more closely than any President since Nixon, though a good portion of the examination took place after his resignation. And the Romney/bully story has now become irritating.

GOP is idiotic if they don't use the birther issue. Doesn't matter if it's true or not - just talk about it so people think it might be true.

Forum List

Back