Chris Hayes issues genuine apology

It is a major tenet of liberal belief that if no one ever fought back in a war the world would be a better place. The real sorrow is that Germany and Japan lost WWII. Our present problems come from our disappointing victory. Had Germany won, there would be no Israel, nor Jews to control business and Hollywood. There would be no war in the middle east because islam would have risen long before this. The issue of the master race would have been long ago settled. Japan would control Asia. Who knows, maybe Japan would have kept its men instead of losing them to liberal femininity.

Liberals will never get over "losing" WWII.

Here's a secret you should know.

Psst. FDR was a Liberal. So was Truman.

"The fucker" - as you so disrespectfully refer to President Reagan - was strong enough to smash, along with the other two great heroes of the 20th century, Margaret Thatcher and Pope John Paul II, the bloodiest terror state in the history of mankind, the Soviet Union.

He - Ronald Reagan - won 49 of 50 States in 1984. What an "amiable dunce", that "fucker" and "treasoneous bastard" he was!!!

I am sure when Obama dies not very many outside of his immediate family will gather as people gathered for Ronald Reagan. Thousands in the National Mall, myself included, after traveling 1,200 miles, among them.

By the time Obama dies- and I hope it will be by natural causes in the far future - it will be plain to see even by his most ardent followers, with the possible exception of African Americans, that he was nothing but a lying, promise-breaking blip on the political landscape.

When you disrespect Ronald Reagan, you are flipping your finger into the faces of decent Americans.

The fucker..committed Treason. He also broke the law.

He should have been impeached and removed from office.

That you support such outrageous lawlessness is telling.

Decent..

:lol:

So, go for it!

Just as there were posthumous awards for valor, in your world, at least, there must be awards, posthumously, for guys who, by your definition are outrageous, lawlessness, law-breaking traitors.

The punk who deserved impeaching got impeaching, but, sadly, not removal from office. But he never had the spine and integrity of Nixon to resign. After all, there were more goodies under the desk in the Oval Office, and who can resist a good blow job that your Lesbian wife would never be willing to give you?

Integrity? Nixon? :lol:

Nixon was a sociopath responsible for the deaths of Millions. He wanted to blow the dykes in Vietnam..to kill more millions and it was only Kissinger..another sociopath..that kept in from doing it.

Nixon was ready to call out the National Guard to protect his presidency..and it was cooler heads that got him to resign.

But make no mistake..he was deserving on impeachment and removal from office.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejvyDn1TPr8]Nixon - When the president does it, that means that it is not illegal - YouTube[/ame]

He was crazy.

This obsession about apologies is crazy.

No matter what anyone said about me or my family, I would never look for, ask for, demand or expect an apology.

Apologies are for losers and anybody asking for an apology admits that he is a bigger losers than the alleged offender.

Call me anything you want. Words are just that: Words. I am Old and young enough to recall the nursery rhymes about sticks and stones.

As long it does not do any PHYSICAL harm to me or my family, go ahead, gorge yourself in calling me any and all the lowest epithets you choose. I will wear it as a badge of honor, because I know where it came from.

That is why I never resort to profanities. That is why I never resort to personal attacks. That is why I don't respond somebody with a skin color different from mine who calls me or people with white skin a "CRACKER" with calling him by the word that starts with an "N" and declared to be banned in the name of slavery that ended more than 159 years ago, at the expense of thousands of deaths of "crackers" who did what no black person would do if the situation was ever reversed.

So, stop this nonsense about being offended. Stop being a child. Stop apologizing. Stop being afraid to say what you want to say.

I heard over and over again by people of all persuation quote the words (paraphrased): I may disagree with you, but I defend your right to say it.

Nixon had the INTEGRITY to resign. Clinton never did.

Clinton had the Democratic Senate sucking his balls.

Prime example was the Ku Klux Klan grand Wizard, Robert Byrd, who was the most pious and hypocritical opponent of Clinton's until it was time vote.

Or the so-called Independent, Joe Leibermann who sucked up to John McCain until it was clear that the brainwashed and guilt-ridden would vote for Obama, no matter what. If this Jew turncoat had any integrity, based on his sucking up to Republicans, would caucus with Republicans.

No matter what anyone said about me or my family, I would never look for, ask for, demand or expect an apology.

Apologies are for losers and anybody asking for an apology admits that he is a bigger losers than the alleged offender.

Call me anything you want. Words are just that: Words. I am Old and young enough to recall the nursery rhymes about sticks and stones.

As long it does not do any PHYSICAL harm to me or my family, go ahead, gorge yourself in calling me any and all the lowest epithets you choose. I will wear it as a badge of honor, because I know where it came from.

That is why I never resort to profanities. That is why I never resort to personal attacks. That is why I don't respond somebody with a skin color different from mine who calls me or people with white skin a "CRACKER" with calling him by the word that starts with an "N" and declared to be banned in the name of slavery that ended more than 159 years ago, at the expense of thousands of deaths of "crackers" who did what no black person would do if the situation was ever reversed. So, stop this nonsense about being offended. Stop being a child. Stop apologizing. Stop being afraid to say what you want to say.

I heard over and over again by people of all persuation quote the words (paraphrased): I may disagree with you, but I defend your right to say it.

dear idiot, yes you deserve the invective.

Your a racist.

getting Nob is not illegal

what Nixon did was illegal

Was Obama's military aggression against Libya, Pakistan, Yemen and, coming soon, Syria illegal since he didn't get Congressional approval?

You all said from 03-08 that was the standard. Just wondering.....................

FJO, you forget, liberals thrive on victimhood. So yes, mere soundwaves offend them so badly they can hardly carry on their daily lives. Call them a name, or use a deragatory word, and you shut them down. They can't get over fucking soundwaves.

wow..you people will still defend Clinton lying under the oath he took

such low standards you have for a President...of course you all did elect a Junior Senator Community agitator of less than two years

damn this country is in trouble

Black people fought in that very war.

I know you dont like the idea but many of us white people here dont agree with your view of black people.

And yes there are black people who fought in WWI, WWII, Korea and all other wars that involved freeing white people from oppressors.

Fuck off you racist

That is why I never resort to profanities. That is why I never resort to personal attacks. That is why I don't respond somebody with a skin color different from mine who calls me or people with white skin a "CRACKER" with calling him by the word that starts with an "N" and declared to be banned in the name of slavery that ended more than 159 years ago, at the expense of thousands of deaths of "crackers" who did what no black person would do if the situation was ever reversed. So, stop this nonsense about being offended. Stop being a child. Stop apologizing. Stop being afraid to say what you want to say.

Your a racist.

Aww, isn't that cute. The racist is calling someone a racist. :eek:

BTW the vast majority of black people would find calling a black man a watermenlon man racist.

I'm half black and I could give a damn if somebody called me a watermelon man, I like to eat watermelon from time to time during the season, so what? you don't know as much about Black people as you think.

thanks Oreo

:lmao:

Shallow doesn't understand where the WMD's disappeared to...Syria and Assad...:eusa_shhh:

Yeah.. :lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK1pkdrI9z8"]Mr Burns becoming Howard Hughes - Simpsons 5x10 - YouTube[/ame]

Saddam's WMD Moved to Syria, An Israeli Says

Here's another.......

Iraq's WMD Secreted in Syria, Sada Says - The New York Sun

And i remember a news report back then showing a convoy of trucks heading toward Syria and the comments that they may be moving WMD.

Black people fought in that very war.

I know you dont like the idea but many of us white people here dont agree with your view of black people.

And yes there are black people who fought in WWI, WWII, Korea and all other wars that involved freeing white people from oppressors.

Fuck off you racist

:lol:whoa..........................:cuckoo:

Well where i work, if anyone is caught "screwing around" (literally)...they're FIRED.
Getting "nob" at work is Illegal, otherwise would would they have bothered to impeach him? That's not part of his job description. He should have been out on his ass. He SHOULD HAVE resigned like Nixon did. At least Nixon had the guts to do what he needed to.

Well where i work, if anyone is caught "screwing around" (literally)...they're FIRED.
Getting "nob" at work is Illegal, otherwise would would they have bothered to impeach him? That's not part of his job description. He should have been out on his ass. He SHOULD HAVE resigned like Nixon did. At least Nixon had the guts to do what he needed to.

Democrats don't believe in resigning...Look how much it took to get the Weenie out..
most of them have no honor, integrity or shame
Of course when they have followers who still defend their retched behavior, why should they resign

Your a racist.

Aww, isn't that cute. The racist is calling someone a racist. :eek:

I'm half black and I could give a damn if somebody called me a watermelon man, I like to eat watermelon from time to time during the season, so what? you don't know as much about Black people as you think.

thanks Oreo

:lmao:

"Racist" is such a broad term anymore. At its core, a racist who believes in his/her heart of hearts that any and all members of particular race is by default less than himself and everyone like him. Somehow, the definition and meaning is applicable when when makes a prejudice or sterotypical comment, critiques the job performance of a member of another race using objective criteria, or is against a government program.

Ah, the mock outrage....................

The pussified left has a long history of bashing our troops and supporting this country's ideological enemies..............There are no surprises here and his comments were tailored for its clueless audience...

In their hearts, they - Democrats/liberals/progressives - would like nothing more than what their daddies and mommies (in whose basement they still reside, because they haven't got the guts to face the real world) - did in the 1960's and '70's to the returning troops: Spit on them, call them baby killers and defile and demean them every way possible.

Democrats don't believe in resigning...Look how much it took to get the Weenie out..
most of them have no honor, integrity or shame
Of course when they have followers who still defend their retched behavior, why should they resign

Clinton did seek to drag his crap through the Whitehouse and the prestige of the office is sullied because he chose NOT to do the right thing.

Clinton will always be a pariah because of it.

Was Obama's military aggression against Libya, Pakistan, Yemen and, coming soon, Syria illegal since he didn't get Congressional approval?

You all said from 03-08 that was the standard. Just wondering.....................

No, he had congress approval through existing treaties and public law. I don't like how the 2001 Authorization for Use of Military Force was written, I think it's overly broad, and made in haste (it became law three days after 9/11), but that's the law. It's certainly applicable to Pakistan and Yemen. Since Libya is a NATO operation, the president is authorized to use force under that approved treaty.

Forum List

Back