‘Choose me’: Sarah Palin says she’s ‘as vetted as anybody in the country’ for Trump’s VP

That's an idea. What a comfort to think of her being 'a heart beat away'.

Choosing Palin would cause me to question Trump's judgement.

He won't, though.

Yes please choose her donny!!!!

“I think if somebody wanted to choose me, they already know who I am, what I stand for,” she added. “They wouldn’t be in for any surprises.”

‘Choose me’: Sarah Palin says she’s ‘as vetted as anybody in the country’ for Trump’s VP

What Palin and women have failed to realize is how gender bias the media is....Palin, this clueless mop from ice country, was crucified for her ignorance on domestic and foreign issues, remember the Katie Curic interview....Fox news and everyone crucified her on her ignorance....YET DONALD TRUMP....THE WHITE MAN, gets a fuckin pass???????????That mf's is dumber than Palin and the media is cool with it and so is mop head Palin???????

And every word, every motion Obama made was scrutinized and picked apart....tell me this country ain't racist...yeah right!!

"‘Choose me’: Sarah Palin says she’s ‘as vetted as anybody in the country’ for Trump’s VP"

She certainly has.

Id love to see a dumb and dumber GOP ticket with Trump and Dump...I say go for it, can't get any worser, I tell ya!!

Palin doesn't understand that her being vetted is why she will not be selected.
That is only because she is so friggin stupid.
their campaign poster

palin-trump-dumber-meme.jpg

After Biden she would appear a mental giant. I'd like to see him choose her.

Palin would leave Liz Warren's VP pick tapping out. Juan McCain held her back, Donny would turn her loose. Progressive men would get permanent shrinkage if she were the nominee. She can hunt, fish, fire a weapon, field dress game, what the fuck can Progressive men do besides make hot cocoa?

Forum List

Back