Arizona cop ambushed in drive by shooting as he stops a drunk driver; Half dozen more

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Arizona Deputy Wounded in Drive-By Shooting | Officer.com

Maricopa County, Arizona- A police officer was conducting a traffic stop on a DUI driver when he was ambushed in a drive by shooting. There have been a half dozen or more other cops shot the last few days....Milwaukee, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, etc. Too many to do threads on em all.

All were saved by bullet resistant vests or bad marksmanship by the terrorists shooting at them. And yes....cop ambushes are TERRORISM. Certain groups have called for these types of ambushes (BlackLivesMatter). Also....this is a border state and Maricopa County is ground zero of the invasion of the central and south American gangs so it could've been a hit also. Domestic terrorist. Foreign invader. Who knows.

But yes.....let's be sure to listen to Hillary and Bernie about how evil and oppressive our cops are. They mention it damn near every day.

And let's go back to policing our cities the RIGHT WAY....how liberals want us to:

images-10.jpeg

Of course Democrats will deny calling for death to cops.....despite a never ending supply of audio and video and photos of them doing just that.

This...from last week's California anti Trump rally:

wings-on-pigs.jpg

And of course.......ultra lefty Democrat Guno marks it as "funny".

You left wingers must be so proud.

One is ISIS....one is Bernie cop haters...one is BLM....huh....all look the same.....

images-19.jpeg
1*QPqlBP278SW2YN8bVG-B9Q.png
wings-on-pigs.jpg

Of course Democrats will deny calling for death to cops.....despite a never ending supply of audio and video and photos of them doing just that.

View attachment 74144

Oh really. Care to point out the "Democrats" in the photo?

Care to point out "California"? Or anything about "Trump"?

No I guess not, because you're lying yet again. That photo is from a year ago, in Seattle.

I've got this handy plug-in on my browser called "search image on Google". It flushes the bullshit from liars like you right down the proverbial commode.

Care to explain?

Fun fact: here's another photo from the same event:

CD-fM2UUUAAxW8o.jpg:large

Notice how he spelled the name of "Dr Pepper" wrong. It has no period.
Obviously a "Democrat".

Considering the fact that Maricopa County cops, led by that crazy sheriff have declared war on lots of the people living there, it's not surprising to see some of those people fight back. You don't have to condone the people's actions to understand what caused them.

View attachment 74144

No I guess not, because you're lying yet again. That photo is from a year ago, in Seattle.

I've got this handy plug-in on my browser called "search image on Google". It flushes the bullshit from liars like you right down the proverbial commode.

Care to explain?

Obviously a "Democrat".

Ah. Well...the site I pulled it from was incorrect about the date & city....it was liberals in Seattle in 2015 calling for death to cops. Thanks for correcting it.

But...you left wingers OWN this. The "wings on pigs" crowd are YOURS. You know it. We all know it. Your candidates are preaching it. Your side is embracing the movement. Sorry if you don't like it. But this is a 99% left wing movement of killing cops.

Considering the fact that Maricopa County cops, led by that crazy sheriff have declared war on lots of the people living there, it's not surprising to see some of those people fight back. You don't have to condone the people's actions to understand what caused them.

What war on what people? You mean arresting and deporting illegal alien invaders??? That war?

What war on what people? You mean arresting and deporting illegal alien invaders??? That war?

If you deny the war declared by that hateful sheriff pink panties, you are either stupid or lying.

If you deny the war declared by that hateful sheriff pink panties, you are either stupid or lying.

Again.....war on what people?? He's a sheriff. He has absolutely no power over anyone....EXCEPT criminals. If he's fighting a "war" on people who have committed no crime....then yes...he's wrong.

So....explain. War on who?

View attachment 74144

Care to explain?

Obviously a "Democrat".

Ah. Well...the site I pulled it from was incorrect about the date & city....it was liberals in Seattle in 2015 calling for death to cops. Thanks for correcting it.

But...you left wingers OWN this. The "wings on pigs" crowd are YOURS. You know it. We all know it. Your candidates are preaching it. Your side is embracing the movement. Sorry if you don't like it. But this is a 99% left wing movement of killing cops.

Bol SHOI. I know this must come as a shock to you but individual people have individual minds that make individual decisions. Personally I haven't been to Seattle in three years. But yes, while I was there I definitely huddled with everybody from that side of the road and drew up the language for that sign. You go with that, Sparkles.

WTF does "wings on pigs" even mean? Something about "when pigs fly"? :dunno:

Maricopa County, Arizona- A police officer was conducting a traffic stop on a DUI driver when he was ambushed in a drive by shooting. There have been a half dozen or more other cops shot the last few days....Milwaukee, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, etc. Too many to do threads on em all.

All were saved by bullet resistant vests or bad marksmanship by the terrorists shooting at them. And yes....cop ambushes are TERRORISM. Certain groups have called for these types of ambushes (BlackLivesMatter). Also....this is a border state and Maricopa County is ground zero of the invasion of the central and south American gangs so it could've been a hit also. Domestic terrorist. Foreign invader. Who knows.

But yes.....let's be sure to listen to Hillary and Bernie about how evil and oppressive our cops are. They mention it damn near every day.

And let's go back to policing our cities the RIGHT WAY....how liberals want us to:

View attachment 74142
Thank goodness for the vest.

View attachment 74144

Care to explain?

Obviously a "Democrat".

Bol SHOI. I know this must come as a shock to you but individual people have individual minds that make individual decisions. Personally I haven't been to Seattle in three years. But yes, while I was there I definitely huddled with everybody from that side of the road and drew up the language for that sign. You go with that, Sparkles.

You lefties know EXACTLY what it means. Nice try playing dumb.

View attachment 74142
Thank goodness for the vest.

Yes. Well....this one was hit in the legs. But the vests were cited as the reason the officers didn't die in Tennessee and Milwaukee I believe. Vests have saved a few dozen so far in 2016.

Just 20 years ago having a vest was a luxury for cops. Most didn't have one. Fed grants around 1999/2000 now have them on almost every cop.

2 other factors have saved countless lives. One is the huge improvement in bullet wound trauma care. Medical professionals say the wars overseas have helped a lot with learning how to treat gunshots and how much they've learned from trial and error over there. Some of these are being taught to officers for "buddy care"....like tourniquets, quick clot, chest decompression, etc. 20 years ago....they'd shoot it out until an ambulance could get there and some bled out.

Also...better tactics. The scary "militarized" training used to only be for SWAT teams. Now...many officers are sent to those schools to help their ability in a gunfight.

Are you saying the only people who have suffered the behavior of that jerk were illegal? Lots of perfectly legal people have been unfairly oppressed under that jerk.

View attachment 74144

Care to explain?

Obviously a "Democrat".

You lefties know EXACTLY what it means. Nice try playing dumb.

I've never heard of it until you posted it here calling it "last week's anti-Trump rally in California". All I did was look up where it actually came from, knowing in advance that whatever you described would be pulled out of a proctology exam.

I have heard of "when pigs fly" though. It's a British euphemism for "never". As we would say, "when hell freezes over". But I don't know the context.

But I do know it's not from California, it's not from last week, and it's got nothing to do with Rump, so bend over and tell us all about "playing dumb", Splooges.

Are you saying the only people who have suffered the behavior of that jerk were illegal? Lots of perfectly legal people have been unfairly oppressed under that jerk.

NAME THEM.

Name the people he has oppressed....who COMMITTED NO CRIME.

He's a cop. Cops have NO POWER until someone violates a law or is reasonably suspected of violating one.

A cops power is like a light switch. Only a reasonable suspicion that a law has been violated can turn their power "on".

Forum List

Back