‘Choose me’: Sarah Palin says she’s ‘as vetted as anybody in the country’ for Trump’s VP

I don't see how it could be anyone but Kasich. Trump will HAVE to have Ohio, and no way Kasich loses his home state, they love him there. Also the guy is just super smart and would make a great VP.

I don't see how it could be anyone but Kasich. Trump will HAVE to have Ohio, and no way Kasich loses his home state, they love him there. Also the guy is just super smart and would make a great VP.

If Gore had been able to count on his home state he would have been president. Don't count chickens...

PLEASE let Palin be the VP pick for Trump!

PLEASE!

It would make the nightly political news look like an extended SNL skit every night!

Palin would make an excellent pick. McCain was stupid to suspend his campaign as Palin protested it would be a catastrophic move. He did at stupid campaign manager Steve Schmidt's request to go to Washington to deal with the bailout. Obama seized the opportunity to label McCain insider what is wrong with Washington. McCain lost the lead Palin had helped him take and lost the election. At least Palin saved him from getting completely destroyed.

Forum List

Back