Chik-fil-a caves to teh ghey

Was watching Huccabee last night, and he cleared all the confusion up, so I guess I have to believe that what he said was the truth on the matter. He said that Chic-Fil-A didnot say or promote the things that they are now being accused of, and that they still stand exactly where they were on the issue that brought about the support for Chic-Fil-A day.

Small minded bigot gets rich by selling fat food to brainless bigots that will lead to cancer, heart disease, diabetes and obesity. Small minded bigot most certainly eats his own product so will die sooner.

If I were a meat eater, I would boycott but being vegetarian for more than 30 years, I wouldn't eat that crap anyway and wouldn't even feed it to my dog.

Its right wing fundie fools who hate gays and will be eating chick filet and thus will be insuring their early demise. That's their choice.

Works for me.

Last edited:
Was watching Huccabee last night, and he cleared all the confusion up, so I guess I have to believe that what he said was the truth on the matter. He said that Chic-Fil-A didnot say or promote the things that they are now being accused of, and that they still stand exactly where they were on the issue that brought about the support for Chic-Fil-A day.

Huckabee telling the truth about a given issue?

Thanks for the chuckle.

Small minded bigot gets rich by selling fat food to brainless bigots that will lead to cancer, heart disease, diabetes and obesity. Small minded bigot most certainly eats his own product so will die sooner.

If I were a meat eater, I would boycott but being vegetarian for more than 30 years, I wouldn't eat that crap anyway and wouldn't even feed it to my dog.

Its right wing fundie fools who hate gays and will be eating chick filet and thus will be insuring their early demise. That's their choice.

Works for me.
You could easily replace bigots with Jews in your rant, and you would apear as or could be Hitler in your rant, and if the jews don't die sooner according to your rant, then it's off to the gas chambers for them maybe?:eusa_silenced:

Forum List

Back