Chik-fil-a caves to teh ghey

A Chick-Fil-A executive has confirmed that the company will stop donating to groups like Focus on the Family and other groups with anti-gay agendas, according to The Civil Rights Agenda, a Chicago-based gay-rights organization.

Chick-Fil-A says it will stop donations to anti-gay groups - NY Daily News

:clap2:

be honest, you love it when others tell you what to do? keep in mind this is bullying and i thought dems were against bullying? unless you bullying people to stop bullying or to see things your way. very disgusting but such the way the people want it to go.

A Chick-Fil-A executive has confirmed that the company will stop donating to groups like Focus on the Family and other groups with anti-gay agendas, according to The Civil Rights Agenda, a Chicago-based gay-rights organization.

be honest, you love it when others tell you what to do? keep in mind this is bullying and i thought dems were against bullying? unless you bullying people to stop bullying or to see things your way. very disgusting but such the way the people want it to go.
What bullying are you talking about? This is the free market in action.

In this case gay people were bullying Americans to quell free speech. It's telling that you see this as a victory.

when it first broke seriously you didnt see the bullying? oh wait only if it were conservatives, sorry libs can do no wrong.

In this case gay people were bullying Americans to quell free speech. It's telling that you see this as a victory.

exactly it was bullying and the dems hate bullying, unless they need to use it. than its okay for them.

Their choice... whether they do this or they don't do this makes no bearing on my opinion that they make a hell of a chicken sandwich for commute time munching
And now I will finally try one. They've got to be better than the Colonel.

I really don't care about the political affiliation of a restaurant owner... nor what their religious beliefs are.. nor if they donate to a charity that I may not like...

Now if they discriminate for employment or whatever.. THAT makes a difference to me...

And I feel it is a shame if people try to mix politics and food

It's a shame they gave into pressure.

You don't know if they did or didnt. Their sales could have dropped dramatically after August 1st. Which would make them rethink things.

Or we can just say evil liberals or something.

exactly it was bullying and the dems hate bullying, unless they need to use it. than its okay for them.

That's okay. The gay movement lost a lot of people who used to respect them and champion their cause.

Their choice... whether they do this or they don't do this makes no bearing on my opinion that they make a hell of a chicken sandwich for commute time munching
And now I will finally try one. They've got to be better than the Colonel.

I really don't care about the political affiliation of a restaurant owner... nor what their religious beliefs are.. nor if they donate to a charity that I may not like...

Now if they discriminate for employment or whatever.. THAT makes a difference to me...

And I feel it is a shame if people try to mix politics and food
Where have you been? People mix politics with everything.

I'm half Black, and have no problem furthering the stereotype that we like chicken and do solemnly swear not to let religious or political bias get in the way of a good plate of food.

Amen.

Their symbol is a chicken after all...

It's a cow actually.

chickfila1.jpg

FTR, I'm glad they aren't funding those groups anymore, but it didn't change my patronage of the company at all. I may have gone a bit more, come to think of it.

Forum List

Back