Chick-fil-A to halt Salvation Army, FCA donations after LGBTQ protests

most of us dont care what they do in their own homes,,,
one problem with that is they want to throw it in our faces and then condemn us when we disagree and ask that they keep it in thier homes and not on the streets in front of our children,,

View attachment 290676

images

westboro-baptist-church-1490649913.jpeg

westboro_baptist_church_protest_by_sam_morris_t653.jpg

image3438410x_370x278_370x278.jpg

if all you got is to change the subject your case is lost,,,

Not changing the subject, just showing both sides of the story. I do not want my kids being told it is good for us soldiers to die because god is pissed off at us

neither do I,,now can we get back to the topic you are trying to avoid???

what subject is that, that there are people from all walks of life that try and force their view upon you?

Or is it only bad when gay people do it?

the subject is your comment where you said its not my business what someone else does in their bedroom,,,then you changed it to bad behavior ,,,

so which is it???

Only in the view of you and others who follow a bronze aged religious text

Haha...oh that pesky Holy Bible is so outdated...just ask any twisted puke out there.

Well, considering the only two parts of it your follow are not being gay and viewing women as inferior, I would say that even you think so.
I dont view women as inferior

Conservative Christians are taught to respect women

Haha... Golfing Gator hates that Christians believe that a man is the leader of his family and household...He translates that into “women are inferior”.

No, that was your word. You said they were not capable of making decisions without you telling them what to do.

NO, NO...I think what I said was in the context of leading my underage daughters and telling them what decisions to make at times...Just as REAL fathers do with underage children.

How I live my life is kind of irrelevant in the grand scheme of things...See, unlike yourself, I’m wise enough to know I should care about society as a whole.
It’s awfully strange that you don’t know that a heterosexual Protestant Christian society is a far more productive, far more likeminded, far less criminal society for the 98%.
Do you often lobby for the two percentile?

This thread is about homosexuals and there is nothing that indicates heterosexuals are any more productive than homosexuals.

I asked you once and you ignored me, so I will try again...what have you ever done for the country other than pay the taxes you are forced to pay?

Wake up bud...it’s time.

If a Browner, Gayer nation is one far more criminal why would Democrats encourage such a movement?
If a Browner, Gayer nation is one far more criminal why would Democrats encourage such a movement?
I suppose I always thought it was the responsibility of Father Government to kinda keep our nation on a positive trajectory by paving a pathway for America via governance and legislation. What went so terribly wrong?

Three out of four male prisoners are nonwhite. (see below)
prison-population-fig-2.png

• African American men remain overrepresented in the prison population.
    At the end of 2016, 29% of the male prisoners in state prisons were African American, while only 6% of the state’s male residents are African American. The incarceration rate for African American men is 4,180 per 100,000. White men are imprisoned at a rate of 420 per 100,000, and imprisonment rates for Latino men and men of other races are 1,028 and 335, respectively.
http://www.ppic.org/publication/californias-changing-prison-population/

Incarceration Rate of LGB People Three Times the General Population - Williams Institute
incar.2-675x675.jpg

It is bullshit about gay people. First, the study is almost a decade old and second, and second they counted anyone that every had a single same-sex sexual experience at any time in their life.

Haha...you can always spot a hardcore Lefty by the excuses they’ll make for America’s filthiest...They are always all about that bottom feeding two percentile.

Haha...oh that pesky Holy Bible is so outdated...just ask any twisted puke out there.

Well, considering the only two parts of it your follow are not being gay and viewing women as inferior, I would say that even you think so.
I dont view women as inferior

Conservative Christians are taught to respect women

Haha... Golfing Gator hates that Christians believe that a man is the leader of his family and household...He translates that into “women are inferior”.

No, that was your word. You said they were not capable of making decisions without you telling them what to do.

NO, NO...I think what I said was in the context of leading my underage daughters and telling them what decisions to make at times...Just as REAL fathers do with underage children.

No, you and Norman and a couple other were talking about all women, not to mention your own wife is not capable of making decisions, that is your job as the MAN of the house. I got blasted 20 ways to Sunday for saying women and men were equal.

Chick-fil-A will stop all donations to the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes next year, its CEO announced Monday.

The decision comes after years of criticism from LGBTQ and human rights groups regarding Chick-fil-A’s donations to the nonprofits in light of their positions on same-sex marriage.

I predict Chick-Fil-A will regret this decision

There are more traditional marriage people in America than sexual perverts

Which the company should remember since the biggest sales day in its history happened when homosexuals staged an organized boycott and protest

But it backfired as millions of people crowded the stores nationwide to show support for normal sexual values
When will these idiot corporations stop catering to weirdos that don’t buy their products?

if all you got is to change the subject your case is lost,,,

Not changing the subject, just showing both sides of the story. I do not want my kids being told it is good for us soldiers to die because god is pissed off at us

neither do I,,now can we get back to the topic you are trying to avoid???

what subject is that, that there are people from all walks of life that try and force their view upon you?

Or is it only bad when gay people do it?

the subject is your comment where you said its not my business what someone else does in their bedroom,,,then you changed it to bad behavior ,,,

so which is it???

you there GG???

you there GG???

Oh hey, sorry little buddy...I didn't know you were so anxious for my reply.

You are the one that brought up the bad behavior, all I did was show that others also engage in such things.

Have you ever had a gay person come to your door and try and convert you?

Chick-fil-A will stop all donations to the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes next year, its CEO announced Monday.

The decision comes after years of criticism from LGBTQ and human rights groups regarding Chick-fil-A’s donations to the nonprofits in light of their positions on same-sex marriage.

There are more traditional marriage people in America than sexual perverts

Which the company should remember since the biggest sales day in its history happened when homosexuals staged an organized boycott and protest

But it backfired as millions of people crowded the stores nationwide to show support for normal sexual values
When will these idiot corporations stop catering to weirdos that don’t buy their products?

gay people do not eat Chick-fil-A? are you sure about that?

you there GG???

Oh hey, sorry little buddy...I didn't know you were so anxious for my reply.

You are the one that brought up the bad behavior, all I did was show that others also engage in such things.

Have you ever had a gay person come to your door and try and convert you?
no I was not bringing up bad behavior,, I was showing how your POV was not theirs and backed it up with proof,,,,

and so you know I am one of 4 brothers that grew up in the early 70's in the inner city and it was common for gays to prey on all 4 of us on a daily basis,,one of my brothers had a guy follow him for weeks with a 10 dollar bill hanging out his window,,and that is just one of many events we experienced,,,I did later in life find out through a guy I met that was gay that we were well known in the predator community and our street was a regular drive by area because we had about 8 boys living on our street,,,

of course the worst is when a friend was murdered and most likely eaten by bob bordella,,,

How I live my life is kind of irrelevant in the grand scheme of things...See, unlike yourself, I’m wise enough to know I should care about society as a whole.
It’s awfully strange that you don’t know that a heterosexual Protestant Christian society is a far more productive, far more likeminded, far less criminal society for the 98%.

This thread is about homosexuals and there is nothing that indicates heterosexuals are any more productive than homosexuals.

I asked you once and you ignored me, so I will try again...what have you ever done for the country other than pay the taxes you are forced to pay?

Wake up bud...it’s time.

I suppose I always thought it was the responsibility of Father Government to kinda keep our nation on a positive trajectory by paving a pathway for America via governance and legislation. What went so terribly wrong?

At the end of 2016, 29% of the male prisoners in state prisons were African American, while only 6% of the state’s male residents are African American. The incarceration rate for African American men is 4,180 per 100,000. White men are imprisoned at a rate of 420 per 100,000, and imprisonment rates for Latino men and men of other races are 1,028 and 335, respectively.

Incarceration Rate of LGB People Three Times the General Population - Williams Institute
incar.2-675x675.jpg

Gays are extremely prone to violence. Had a bouncer friend who worked regular bars and gay bars, he said the gay bars are ten times worse when it comes to violence. It’s a total drama queen shit-show with fags.

Wake up bud...it’s time.

incar.2-675x675.jpg

Gays are extremely prone to violence. Had a bouncer friend who worked regular bars and gay bars, he said the gay bars are ten times worse when it comes to violence. It’s a total drama queen shit-show with fags.

I know that, you know that and most know that but Golfing Gator firmly believes that more fags = better America....Weird ass shit.

I thunk chick-fil-a MIGHT be playing a little 5 D chess here...that they learned from out president!

Make this move...get all the free publicity & then announce all those donations will now be going to pro-life groups!

Piss off the perverts & get even more free air time :banana:

There sales will quadruple!!! :auiqs.jpg:
I dont think so

I sense they are caving to militant homosexual pressure
Wrong.

It's a response to hateful bigotry against gay Americans, this thread premise being one such example.

I thunk chick-fil-a MIGHT be playing a little 5 D chess here...that they learned from out president!

Make this move...get all the free publicity & then announce all those donations will now be going to pro-life groups!

Piss off the perverts & get even more free air time :banana:

There sales will quadruple!!! :auiqs.jpg:
I dont think so

I sense they are caving to militant homosexual pressure
Wrong.

It's a response to hateful bigotry against gay Americans, this thread premise being one such example.

Newsflash, it’s perfectly fine to be “bigoted” against people for their actions. People need to be responsible for their actions. Gays and trannies get out of control and violent a lot, that’s a fact. Acknowledging the facts and holding those people accountable isn’t “bigoted”, it’s normal human behavior and should happen.

But unlike the homosexual priests and LBGTABCDEFGHIXYS perverts most Christians lead normal lives

The aggressors in this story are the gays who are or were attacking Chic-Fil-A

Actually, the vast majority of homosexuals live normal lives just like you and I. They love their significant others and they go to work and earn a living and just want fucks like you to leave them the hell alone.

Then they should tell their militant brethren to cool their jets....same as Muslims and the militant ones...or even Christians and their militant faction.

I agree fully. But what are the chances they will listen? Do you think you could get Mac-7 to cool his jets?
So this topic is off limits to everyone except you?

Only your comments are valid while the rest of us have to cool our jets?

My comments are to get you to cool your jets...so it seems that both are valid.
Right

You’re a rump hater pretending to be a moderate

Actually, the vast majority of homosexuals live normal lives just like you and I. They love their significant others and they go to work and earn a living and just want fucks like you to leave them the hell alone.

Actually, the vast majority of homosexuals live normal lives

Other than the fact that they are sexual perverts

Only in the view of you and others who follow a bronze aged religious text

Its the greatest book ever written

It is indeed.
Thats a surprising concession I didnt expect

Forum List

Back