Chick-fil-A to halt Salvation Army, FCA donations after LGBTQ protests

To say that marriage is only between a man and a woman is considered hateful bigotry in lib la la land?

thats insane

It is fine to say "according to my god, marriage is only between a man and a woman"

The problem comes when you try and force others to follow those religious views.

We are not a theocracy.

Then again, the government has no business being in the marriage business to start with.

The flip side is gays trying to force their views and acceptance

I see your point but the reality is there are two sides of the coin
Such as trying to force a Christian baker out of business
Except nobody wants to force anyone out of business...as long as you follow local laws and ordinances.

To say that marriage is only between a man and a woman is considered hateful bigotry in lib la la land?

thats insane

It is fine to say "according to my god, marriage is only between a man and a woman"

The problem comes when you try and force others to follow those religious views.

We are not a theocracy.

Then again, the government has no business being in the marriage business to start with.

Force it how?

Targeting Christian based businesses comes to mind and don't even go to they don't. You'll look foolish

Not as foolish as you look by claiming these businesses are targeted for anything but...business.

Haha...oh that pesky Holy Bible is so outdated...just ask any twisted puke out there.

Well, considering the only two parts of it your follow are not being gay and viewing women as inferior, I would say that even you think so.
I dont view women as inferior

Conservative Christians are taught to respect women

I was not speaking to you.
Though the bible does say they should not speak in church nor ask questions and that they are in subjection to men.
Any general attack on Christians concerns me

Christians bring much upon themselves, especially those in this country.

But take heart, they are told to rejoice in such things...you should take that to heart

Gays bring much upon themselves also... targeting Christian businesses, faux hate crimes, etc.

thats insane

We are not a theocracy.

Force it how?

Targeting Christian based businesses comes to mind and don't even go to they don't. You'll look foolish

Not as foolish as you look by claiming these businesses are targeted for anything but...business.

Bitch please you're not talking to someone that isn't aware of events.

Its just a business decision. They have just been shut down in the UK for funding hate and lo and behold................

Obviously protest works and this victory makes the world a better place.

So if a little censorship of religious values makes the world a better place, then the outright elimination of all Christian faith and moral family values would make it a great place? Shutting down people whom you disagree with has a name, Tommy, it is called Fascism. Glad to see the UK has been duly whipped.

We are not a theocracy.

Force it how?

If you are claiming they were targeted, you aren't aware of anything but fantasy.

You know that Federal Public Accommodation laws have been around for 50 plus years. Aren't those laws "forcing" you? Why no animus for other minorities you're "forced" to serve? Asking for a friend...

you there GG???

Oh hey, sorry little buddy...I didn't know you were so anxious for my reply.

You are the one that brought up the bad behavior, all I did was show that others also engage in such things.

Have you ever had a gay person come to your door and try and convert you?
no I was not bringing up bad behavior,, I was showing how your POV was not theirs and backed it up with proof,,,,

and so you know I am one of 4 brothers that grew up in the early 70's in the inner city and it was common for gays to prey on all 4 of us on a daily basis,,one of my brothers had a guy follow him for weeks with a 10 dollar bill hanging out his window,,and that is just one of many events we experienced,,,I did later in life find out through a guy I met that was gay that we were well known in the predator community and our street was a regular drive by area because we had about 8 boys living on our street,,,

of course the worst is when a friend was murdered and most likely eaten by bob bordella,,,

I take it from your silence you have nothing more to say on the subject,,,

what can be said about personal anecdotes? They prove nothing and are not able to be confirmed.

Maybe that is what happened, I do not know.

All I know is that I work with a woman that is gay and I did not know it for more than a year till we had an office cook out and she brought her spouse, who was also female.
One of the best people I have ever worked with, would do anything to help out. They have a daughter and they could not love that child any more, no different than my wife and I.
what can be said about personal anecdotes? They prove nothing and are not able to be confirmed.

Maybe that is what happened, I do not know.
if all you going to do is say stupid shit like this then why did you ask the question???

Robert Berdella - Wikipedia

I do not like the Salvation's Army's positions here but in many cities around the country they are the only group stepping up to assist the homeless. No, I do not support their refusal to help homeless gay couples but it does no good to stop the funding without something to replace it.

Force it how?

If you are claiming they were targeted, you aren't aware of anything but fantasy.

You know that Federal Public Accommodation laws have been around for 50 plus years. Aren't those laws "forcing" you? Why no animus for other minorities you're "forced" to serve? Asking for a friend...

Get lost ya lying fraud.

I predict Chick-Fil-A will regret this decision

I thunk chick-fil-a MIGHT be playing a little 5 D chess here...that they learned from out president!

Make this move...get all the free publicity & then announce all those donations will now be going to pro-life groups!

Piss off the perverts & get even more free air time :banana:

There sales will quadruple!!! :auiqs.jpg:
I dont think so

I sense they are caving to militant homosexual pressure
Wrong.

It's a response to hateful bigotry against gay Americans, this thread premise being one such example.

thats insane
If you said "marriage is only be between a white man and a white woman", is that considered hateful bigotry?
That would be a political position not a biblical one

The decision comes after years of criticism from LGBTQ and human rights groups regarding Chick-fil-A’s donations to the nonprofits in light of their positions on same-sex marriage.

I predict Chick-Fil-A will regret this decision

I agree. In effect, this amounts to nothing more than a voluntary ban on opposition to LQBTQ by LQBTQ! Or a ban on Christian values by an anti-Christian organization. Wouldn't every lobby group love to have wield of such power?

The humor in all this bad decision is that if the CEO of CF thinks this will get LGBTQ off his back and make them like him, he is sadly mistaken. Now they will only demand more.
Absolutely

Force it how?

BTW...
Our outreach helps anyone in need...tell your "friend" that. But the moment gays try to force it? We'll end it....now think and cease thinking you're clever

thats insane

We are not a theocracy.

Such as trying to force a Christian baker out of business
Except nobody wants to force anyone out of business...as long as you follow local laws and ordinances.
The Christian baker does not accept homosexual marriage and refuses to take part in the ceremony

Well, considering the only two parts of it your follow are not being gay and viewing women as inferior, I would say that even you think so.

Though the bible does say they should not speak in church nor ask questions and that they are in subjection to men.

But take heart, they are told to rejoice in such things...you should take that to heart

Gays bring much upon themselves also... targeting Christian businesses, faux hate crimes, etc.
The worst crime is gays targeting children

That cannot be overlooked

If it's a Catholic priest though, well we can overlook that.

To me anyone targeting a child cannot be tolerated. Straights, bisexuals gays...I don't care.

I've seen all kinds of "statistics" of who does what...IDK..except anyone that does it needs to be shot.

Public education has a far worst record... let's go there

I'll wax you to a high sheen. Save yourself and sit down

Homosexual priests get more attention for their perversion than regular gays who sexually abuse children

Far worse? We really have no idea whether it does or not as the Catholic Church kept it hidden for so long and really, still refuses to address it.

Far worse? We really have no idea whether it does or not as the Catholic Church kept it hidden for so long and really, still refuses to address it.

Yeah we do moron. The US Department Of Education did a study. A child is 100 times more likely to be abused in by public education personell than by a priest.

You're sailing into threads uninformed again

Forum List

Back