Chick-fil-A to halt Salvation Army, FCA donations after LGBTQ protests

Actually, the vast majority of homosexuals live normal lives just like you and I. They love their significant others and they go to work and earn a living and just want fucks like you to leave them the hell alone.

Then they should tell their militant brethren to cool their jets....same as Muslims and the militant ones...or even Christians and their militant faction.

I agree fully. But what are the chances they will listen? Do you think you could get Mac-7 to cool his jets?
So this topic is off limits to everyone except you?

Only your comments are valid while the rest of us have to cool our jets?

My comments are to get you to cool your jets...so it seems that both are valid.
Right

You’re a rump hater pretending to be a moderate

I do not hate Trump at all...(though I did enjoy your Freudian slip)

Actually, the vast majority of homosexuals live normal lives

Other than the fact that they are sexual perverts

Only in the view of you and others who follow a bronze aged religious text

Haha...oh that pesky Holy Bible is so outdated...just ask any twisted puke out there.
Its the greatest book ever written

It is indeed.
Thats a surprising concession I didnt expect

Not sure why. I grew up in the church, was an active part of it till about 8 years ago now. Got a minor in biblical history while getting my BS.

Haha...oh that pesky Holy Bible is so outdated...just ask any twisted puke out there.

Well, considering the only two parts of it your follow are not being gay and viewing women as inferior, I would say that even you think so.
I dont view women as inferior

Conservative Christians are taught to respect women

Haha... Golfing Gator hates that Christians believe that a man is the leader of his family and household...He translates that into “women are inferior”.
Libs have to defend single moms as the equal of a father in the home

Well, considering the only two parts of it your follow are not being gay and viewing women as inferior, I would say that even you think so.

I was not speaking to you.
Though the bible does say they should not speak in church nor ask questions and that they are in subjection to men.
Any general attack on Christians concerns me

I was not speaking to you.
Though the bible does say they should not speak in church nor ask questions and that they are in subjection to men.
Any general attack on Christians concerns me

Christians bring much upon themselves, especially those in this country.

But take heart, they are told to rejoice in such things...you should take that to heart

I predict Chick-Fil-A will regret this decision

I thunk chick-fil-a MIGHT be playing a little 5 D chess here...that they learned from out president!

Make this move...get all the free publicity & then announce all those donations will now be going to pro-life groups!

Piss off the perverts & get even more free air time :banana:

There sales will quadruple!!! :auiqs.jpg:
I dont think so

I sense they are caving to militant homosexual pressure
Wrong.

It's a response to hateful bigotry against gay Americans, this thread premise being one such example.
To say that marriage is only between a man and a woman is considered hateful bigotry in lib la la land?

thats insane

I thunk chick-fil-a MIGHT be playing a little 5 D chess here...that they learned from out president!

Make this move...get all the free publicity & then announce all those donations will now be going to pro-life groups!

I dont think so

Wrong.

It's a response to hateful bigotry against gay Americans, this thread premise being one such example.

Newsflash, it’s perfectly fine to be “bigoted” against people for their actions. People need to be responsible for their actions. Gays and trannies get out of control and violent a lot, that’s a fact. Acknowledging the facts and holding those people accountable isn’t “bigoted”, it’s normal human behavior and should happen.
According to lrfty logic homosexuals and trannies can help béing weird because they were born that way

you there GG???

Oh hey, sorry little buddy...I didn't know you were so anxious for my reply.

You are the one that brought up the bad behavior, all I did was show that others also engage in such things.

Have you ever had a gay person come to your door and try and convert you?
no I was not bringing up bad behavior,, I was showing how your POV was not theirs and backed it up with proof,,,,

and so you know I am one of 4 brothers that grew up in the early 70's in the inner city and it was common for gays to prey on all 4 of us on a daily basis,,one of my brothers had a guy follow him for weeks with a 10 dollar bill hanging out his window,,and that is just one of many events we experienced,,,I did later in life find out through a guy I met that was gay that we were well known in the predator community and our street was a regular drive by area because we had about 8 boys living on our street,,,

of course the worst is when a friend was murdered and most likely eaten by bob bordella,,,

I take it from your silence you have nothing more to say on the subject,,,

It is indeed.

Not sure why. I grew up in the church, was an active part of it till about 8 years ago now. Got a minor in biblical history while getting my BS.
BUt today?

you there GG???

Oh hey, sorry little buddy...I didn't know you were so anxious for my reply.

You are the one that brought up the bad behavior, all I did was show that others also engage in such things.

Have you ever had a gay person come to your door and try and convert you?
no I was not bringing up bad behavior,, I was showing how your POV was not theirs and backed it up with proof,,,,

and so you know I am one of 4 brothers that grew up in the early 70's in the inner city and it was common for gays to prey on all 4 of us on a daily basis,,one of my brothers had a guy follow him for weeks with a 10 dollar bill hanging out his window,,and that is just one of many events we experienced,,,I did later in life find out through a guy I met that was gay that we were well known in the predator community and our street was a regular drive by area because we had about 8 boys living on our street,,,

of course the worst is when a friend was murdered and most likely eaten by bob bordella,,,

I take it from your silence you have nothing more to say on the subject,,,

what can be said about personal anecdotes? They prove nothing and are not able to be confirmed.

Maybe that is what happened, I do not know.

All I know is that I work with a woman that is gay and I did not know it for more than a year till we had an office cook out and she brought her spouse, who was also female.
One of the best people I have ever worked with, would do anything to help out. They have a daughter and they could not love that child any more, no different than my wife and I.

It is indeed.

BUt today?

And now I am no longer a part of the organized Christian church.

To say that marriage is only between a man and a woman is considered hateful bigotry in lib la la land?

thats insane

It is fine to say "according to my god, marriage is only between a man and a woman"

The problem comes when you try and force others to follow those religious views.

We are not a theocracy.

Then again, the government has no business being in the marriage business to start with.

thats insane

It is fine to say "according to my god, marriage is only between a man and a woman"

The problem comes when you try and force others to follow those religious views.

We are not a theocracy.

Then again, the government has no business being in the marriage business to start with.
Even atheists like those in the old soviet union only recognized traditional marriage
Traditional marriage is just an almost universal common sense standard

thats insane

We are not a theocracy.

The flip side is gays trying to force their views and acceptance

I see your point but the reality is there are two sides of the coin

thats insane

We are not a theocracy.

Force it how?

thats insane

We are not a theocracy.

Such as trying to force a Christian baker out of business

I dont think so

Wrong.

thats insane
If you said "marriage is only be between a white man and a white woman", is that considered hateful bigotry?

The decision comes after years of criticism from LGBTQ and human rights groups regarding Chick-fil-A’s donations to the nonprofits in light of their positions on same-sex marriage.

I agree. In effect, this amounts to nothing more than a voluntary ban on opposition to LQBTQ by LQBTQ! Or a ban on Christian values by an anti-Christian organization. Wouldn't every lobby group love to have wield of such power?

The humor in all this bad decision is that if the CEO of CF thinks this will get LGBTQ off his back and make them like him, he is sadly mistaken. Now they will only demand more.

thats insane

We are not a theocracy.

Force it how?

Targeting Christian based businesses comes to mind and don't even go to they don't. You'll look foolish

Forum List

Back