Chick-fil-A to halt Salvation Army, FCA donations after LGBTQ protests

How do you know when you havent eaten there?

I told you. I did eat there. It was crap.
Yes, and I explained the politically incorrect problem to you

I can drink coffie in uber leftwing wacko Starbucks because I am tolerant of differing opinions

Liberals are guided by political correctness in everything they do

I can drink coffie in uber leftwing wacko Starbucks because I am tolerant of differing opinions

That's awesome and stuff.

I don't feel much like subsidizing a business that expresses hatred of my friends... but that's what "being a decent human being" looks like. I doubt you are familiar with the concept.

Just because they've convinced the bigots who own Chik-Fil-Hate that bigotry was not a good corporate look for them, doesn't take away from the fact that their food is still greasy, nasty stuff I wouldn't want to eat no matter how much they apologize.

Chick-fil-A will stop all donations to the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes next year, its CEO announced Monday.

The decision comes after years of criticism from LGBTQ and human rights groups regarding Chick-fil-A’s donations to the nonprofits in light of their positions on same-sex marriage.

I predict Chick-Fil-A will regret this decision

There are more traditional marriage people in America than sexual perverts

Which the company should remember since the biggest sales day in its history happened when homosexuals staged an organized boycott and protest

But it backfired as millions of people crowded the stores nationwide to show support for normal sexual values
Nothing will stop CRCs from their greasy junk food.......let them have all they want.

Chick-fil-A will stop all donations to the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes next year, its CEO announced Monday.

The decision comes after years of criticism from LGBTQ and human rights groups regarding Chick-fil-A’s donations to the nonprofits in light of their positions on same-sex marriage.

I predict Chick-Fil-A will regret this decision

There are more traditional marriage people in America than sexual perverts

Which the company should remember since the biggest sales day in its history happened when homosexuals staged an organized boycott and protest

But it backfired as millions of people crowded the stores nationwide to show support for normal sexual values
Nothing will stop CRCs from their greasy junk food.......let them have all they want.
As i predicted once liberals get a hate on they never stop

Interesting how you describe what you do but then lump everyone else into what you perceive others do. It's the "right" now complaining about Chick Fil A.

Interesting how you describe what you do but then lump everyone else into what you perceive others do. It's the "right" now complaining about Chick Fil A.
I
B7A99F78-15DD-4380-A45A-3CD2C9F0E370.jpeg
Unlike the lefties I will merely eat somewhere else

I View attachment 291479 Unlike the lefties I will merely eat somewhere else

Because you are not tolerant of differing opinions.

That's awesome and stuff.

I don't feel much like subsidizing a business that expresses hatred of my friends... but that's what "being a decent human being" looks like. I doubt you are familiar with the concept.

Just because they've convinced the bigots who own Chik-Fil-Hate that bigotry was not a good corporate look for them, doesn't take away from the fact that their food is still greasy, nasty stuff I wouldn't want to eat no matter how much they apologize.
You dont have to tell lies about the Chick-fil-a product just because you have a grudge against their homosexual policy

But as I said several posts back liberals hold grudges for a long time

Forum List

Back