Chick-fil-A restaurant in CA will pay employees $17 an hour

Because businesses are investments and investments are a legal form of gambling. Also, applying for a business loan allows an independent third party with no emotional ties to sign off on it. In other words, you're conducting a free feasibility study.
And when they tell you no or want to charge you 10%, then what?

A no means you shouldn't invest your own money. Sharpen your pencil and try again. Percentage rates can be negotiated.

Because banks are never wrong.......Durr.

Banks are more "right" than you, besides, you shop loans, so if multiple say no, you shouldn't invest your own money.

Banks are more "right" than you

I didn't write or buy trillions in crappy mortgages.
Or lend to those that did.

By "right" I meant deceptive, hypocritical, ignorant, closed-minded, conservative, homophobic, misogynistic, assholes.

The bottom line is that I was correct, business CAN afford to pay a living wage.

Every successful business person is exactly like me, but I don't think screwing my employees is a correct thing to do. Conservatives on the other hand think it's just fine.

Either there are no successful conservative business people or you contradict yourself in the same paragraph.

Operators for chick open the door when the restaurant opens and lock the door when the restaurant closes, 6 days a week. If you have any evidence that that is incorrect, please post.

I have no need to do research to disprove you blanketed assertions.

There are plenty of Conservative Business people that are very successful, but they all, like to screw their employees.

Bottom line, a successful company can afford to pay their employees a living wage.
You seem to have a problem with an operator paying $10,000 to have a job making $200,000 a year. Why would anyone be just an employee making a living wage that is much less than $200,000 a year. Or do you pay your employees more than $200,000 a year. How exactly do you define a "living wage"?

A Chick operator is NOT an employee, they are contractors.

Living Wage Calculator

Add 20% for adjusted housing costs.
Interesting Living Wage Calculator! So the wage of an employee should be determined by the number of children he/she has.

No, but $17.00/hr is a great start and affordable by companies. We now know this.

Being a tRump/Putin supporter you hate working class Americans?

And when they tell you no or want to charge you 10%, then what?

A no means you shouldn't invest your own money. Sharpen your pencil and try again. Percentage rates can be negotiated.

Banks are more "right" than you, besides, you shop loans, so if multiple say no, you shouldn't invest your own money.

By "right" I meant deceptive, hypocritical, ignorant, closed-minded, conservative, homophobic, misogynistic, assholes.

The bottom line is that I was correct, business CAN afford to pay a living wage.

Tell us more about the huge margins fast food restaurants make.
And why you're such a stingy bastard.

Either there are no successful conservative business people or you contradict yourself in the same paragraph.

There are plenty of Conservative Business people that are very successful, but they all, like to screw their employees.

Bottom line, a successful company can afford to pay their employees a living wage.
You seem to have a problem with an operator paying $10,000 to have a job making $200,000 a year. Why would anyone be just an employee making a living wage that is much less than $200,000 a year. Or do you pay your employees more than $200,000 a year. How exactly do you define a "living wage"?

Living Wage Calculator

Interesting Living Wage Calculator! So the wage of an employee should be determined by the number of children he/she has.

No, but $17.00/hr is a great start and affordable by companies. We now know this.

According to your Living Wage Calculator, 17/hour is not enough for a single adult with one child. Why do you hate children?

Last edited:

Enough for Chick to pay $17.00/hr for their workers.

More conservative hate toward workers?

Living Wage Calculator

According to your Living Wage Calculator, 17/hour is not enough for a single adult with one child. Why do you hate children?

I don't hate children. My starting pay is above that is needed.

Why do you hate American workers, commie.

Living Wage Calculator

I'm sure you pay you imaginary employees very well.

Living Wage Calculator

We also know that you're cheap and won't pay your employees what you should, by your own standards. After all, you would have nothing without them and you contribute nothing to the company.

You're not very smart if you continue to think all business can pay that wage because one very successful store is willing to try it.

Yeah, we know. Chick Fil a is very successful, and that one store is doing exceptionally well. Other businesses should emulate what they do. Closing on Sundays hasn't hurt their profitability at all, has it?

You're not very smart is you continue to believe that all businesses can pay that wage because one store is going to try.

Living Wage Calculator

If you're taking money from the business for yourself, you're being selfish and hating children. After all, you don't contribute anything, you just take.

All of them?

Prove it.

More liberal ignorance of business.

Yeah, we know. Chick Fil a is very successful, and that one store is doing exceptionally well. Other businesses should emulate what they do. Closing on Sundays hasn't hurt their profitability at all, has it?

You're not very smart is you continue to believe that all businesses can pay that wage because one store is going to try.

Chick is paying $17.00/hr for their workers. You conservative cowards have to face the fact that the "low profit" restaurants are NOT low profit.

Living Wage Calculator

If you're taking money from the business for yourself, you're being selfish and hating children. After all, you don't contribute anything, you just take.

My pay is $1.00 per year.

All of them?

Prove it.

No, not all of them, yet.

I know of one McDonalds owner (25 restaurants) that is getting inundated with texts of stories about Chick. He's complaining to me that his "gravy train" is about to end.

American worker hating conservatives failed to see the many trillions in profit made by American business in 2017. More than enough to pay a living wage to their employees.

All of them?

Prove it.

I know of one McDonalds owner (25 restaurants) that is getting inundated with texts of stories about Chick. He's complaining to me that his "gravy train" is about to end.

American worker hating conservatives failed to see the many trillions in profit made by American business in 2017. More than enough to pay a living wage to their employees.

Cool story, bro.

All of them?

Prove it.

American worker hating conservatives failed to see the many trillions in profit made by American business in 2017.

Trillions? Wow! Can you be more specific? How many trillions?

How does that work out in terms of percentage of sales?

All of them?

Prove it.

Cool story, bro.

Did you hear? Chick is paying $17 an hour!

Why can't you be happy about that?

All of them?

Prove it.

American worker hating conservatives failed to see the many trillions in profit made by American business in 2017.

Look it up google.com

Why do you continue to bash the American worker? Are you a commie?

All of them?

Prove it.

Cool story, bro.

Did you hear? Chick is paying $17 an hour!

Why can't you be happy about that?

Wow! One store out of how many locations? DERP!

All of them?

Prove it.

Look it up google.com

Why do you continue to bash the American worker? Are you a commie?

No back up for your claims?

Weird, it's like you're arguing from a position of ignorance.

Forum List

Back