Chick-fil-A restaurant in CA will pay employees $17 an hour

One of the things I have noticed at Chick Fil A is that their employees seem local- and pretty happy.

Compare that to the walking dead employees of the major burger chains and it is night and day.
True that. Happy employees do better work than unhappy ones. Having a guaranteed regular day (Sunday) off every week is probably not the industry standard so you have employees who are happier and thus give better service. Their brownies are still priced too high though.

It is the Franchisee, small businessman that is doing this, not corporate. Most people don't know how franchises work.

Chick fil A is an extremely well-run business.

Right near where I work, people line up their cars on to the street, threatening their lives and the lives of others, to get a chicken sandwich at Chick fil A.

Chick fil A is an extremely well-run business.

Right near where I work, people line up their cars on to the street, threatening their lives and the lives of others, to get a chicken sandwich at Chick fil A.

Chick fil A is a corporate racketeer company that uses Jesus as their bait.

Where do you see any evidence of Jesus, or Christianity in any of their restaurants? You do know that their restaurants are individually owned, and operated, right?

Where do you see any evidence of Jesus, or Christianity in any of their restaurants? You do know that their restaurants are individually owned, and operated, right?

What day are they closed EVERY WEEK?

"The company's official statement of corporate purpose says that the business exists "To glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us."

What day are they closed EVERY WEEK?

"The company's official statement of corporate purpose says that the business exists "To glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us."

And they're doing a good job at it.

Forum List

Back