Chicago...WTF?

Where's the desperate plea from the Libs for gun control?

Chicago already has the most stringent gun control laws on the books. Besides it is just minorities getting killed the Libs don't care about them.

Detroit, New Orleans and St. Louis have very few gun control laws, and all have murder rates 2-3 times that of Chicago.

If you're going to use meaningless correlations in your arguments, why can't I?

Out of all the cities in this country with a population more than a quarter million people, Chicago has the 13th highest murder rate.

Detroit, New Orleans, and St. Louis are the top 3.

United States cities by crime rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are those cities in conservative voting counties or liberal voting counties ?

"Liberal" and "Conservative" don't mean anything in this context.

Fine--let's go with the percentage of Blacks vs Whites

Oh ya---defend the murder rate in Chicago. I love it.

I'm not defending it. Don't be so disingenuous. You may be fooling yourself and others with that nonsense, but not me. I am clarifying the facts instead of believing in myth. The fact is, the murder rate in Chicago is not first in the nation as you all seem to want to think it is. Believing in falsities is your thing, not mine.

This is the perfect example of the right wing's desire to believe in falsehoods in order to support their political stance on guns, race, and Obama. They like to think Chicago is the murder capital of the States, if not the world, and they delight in thinking it is because of race & strict gun laws, as well as somehow linking it to Obama because he was a politician there. Pathetic.

The TRUTH is something they are not interested in. The truth being Chicago is not the first in murder rates at all; in fact, according to the statistic I found, it is 7th in American cities.

It's so quintessentially right wing to try to twist a fact to fit their agenda instead of honestly facing a truth.

Last edited:
Chicago is a corrupt Democrat-run shit hole with tough gun-control laws and astronomical crime and murder rates which rival the worst shit holes in US and doubtless the world. It serves as testimony of liberal cities and the wonders of "diversity" with distinction seldom seen elsewhere.

Democrats want this silenced as they don't care how many black young men die. These people only care about dividing us. What's a few thousand dead blacks to them?

Listen up: I posted the site in an earlier post above: the problem with violence in Chicago is due to the fact that it is the main distribution center for South American drug cartels. It is their main US distribution center. It is not because of blacks, it is not because of minorities: it is a drug problem. What needs to be done is to get rid of them, the drug cartels.

Democrats want this silenced as they don't care how many black young men die. These people only care about dividing us. What's a few thousand dead blacks to them?
Not much. Dems have enough local support without worrying about a bunch of drug-addled thugs who probably couldn't put it together to get to the polls anyway.

WOW Matthew......we agree on something 100%. Its fascinating......they walk into a polling station on election day and happily pull the lever for the liberal every single fucking time.......come out singing and skipping too:D:D Walk a couple of blocks and get shot to shit and lay there dying to the last breath, "Fucking whitey!!". Oh God.....its fascinating.

Chicago is a corrupt Democrat-run shit hole with tough gun-control laws and astronomical crime and murder rates which rival the worst shit holes in US and doubtless the world. It serves as testimony of liberal cities and the wonders of "diversity" with distinction seldom seen elsewhere.

It is a tribute to loose gun laws outside the Chicago city limits. The NRA should be proud

Forum List

Back