Chicago Muslims Stand Up For Chicago Jews

Deflection fail.

What is YOUR religion, Mr. Fitnah?
Irrelevant The OP Stated
There is no place in Islam for terrorizing innocent people or spreading mayhem.
It is appropriate to ask "How Islam defines innocent" .

Irrelevant how? Mebbe you belong to the Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church.

http://www.califmom.com/.a/6a00e00998f266883301157153c9fb970c-pi

Why won't you tell, Mr. Fitnah? Ashamed?

You're asking how information about the person is irrelevant to a discussion about Muslims in Chicago?

My God. I don't believe you have any idea what logic even means.

Simply amazing.

Oh, and by the way, not answering irrelevant questions does not equate to being ashamed, at least among the sane, it does not.

:cuckoo:

Irrelevant The OP Stated

It is appropriate to ask "How Islam defines innocent" .

You're asking how information about the person is irrelevant to a discussion about Muslims in Chicago?

Simply amazing.

Oh, and by the way, not answering irrelevant questions does not equate to being ashamed, at least among the sane, it does not.

I think you're being ignored, modo. I think I am too.

Perhaps some people can't deal with logical responses to illogical questions.

No, what branch of christianity does Mr. Fitnah adhere to, Allie. I see he is afraid to tell.
Not answering irrelevant questions does not equate to being afraid. At least, among the sane, it doesn't equate.

And is has the added benefit of winding her up, which is why the interwebnet was invented.

Why are you afraid to tell, Mr. Fitnah?

Do you mebbe belong to St. Bartholomew’s Episcopal Church and fear your fellow parishoners will find out what you've been saying on USMB?

Muslims and Christians dine together in Mayfield Village to debunk myths about religions | cleveland.com

Simply amazing.

Ah, could be. It won't be the first time and I doubt it will be the last.

We'll just let Fitnah quote us from time to time, though.

Logic so pisses the blue whackjob off.

Not answering irrelevant questions does not equate to being afraid. At least, among the sane, it doesn't equate.

And is has the added benefit of winding her up, which is why the interwebnet was invented.

Do you mebbe belong to St. Bartholomew’s Episcopal Church and fear your fellow parishoners will find out what you've been saying on USMB?

Muslims and Christians dine together in Mayfield Village to debunk myths about religions | cleveland.com
Dense is thy name.

Not answering irrelevant questions does not equate to being afraid, at least among the sane.

Simply amazing.

Children, if your only contribution to USMB from here out will be these sad, failed attempts to flame me, at least do it in The Flame Zone.

Stop pissing all over the adult convos of others.

2264508411_5baf135fa1_z.jpg

Dense is thy name.

Not answering irrelevant questions does not equate to being afraid, at least among the sane.

Maddie's 'thoughts' on religions are based on a fantasy land where terrorists won't hurt us if the Christians would just stop hating on those nice Muslims.

Children, if your only contribution to USMB from here out will be these sad, failed attempts to flame me, at least do it in The Flame Zone.

Thank God for the Romper Room for your attempts at 'adult' conversations.

I don't flame you, Madeline; I simply highlight your insanity so that eventually no one will be able to believe a single word of your hallucination-filled posts.

2264508411_5baf135fa1_z.jpg

Where is the adult conversation? Adult conversations do not usually consist of irrelevant questions and dumb assed pictures. At least... not to adults.

Dense is thy name.

Maddie's 'thoughts' on religions are based on a fantasy land where terrorists won't hurt us if the Christians would just stop hating on those nice Muslims.
And, most of us know that Madeline's 'thoughts' are rarely based in reality.

Si modo wrote:

Thank God for the Romper Room for your attempts at 'adult' conversations.

I don't flame you, Madeline; I simply highlight your insanity so that eventually no one will be able to believe a single word of your hallucination-filled posts.

Look again at the Op of this thread, Si. This is what you are so anxious to denigrate -- brotherhood, peace, mutual respect, bravery, American patriotism -- all because when you see the pixel set of my avie, you cannot contain your petty rages.

You disgrace and influence no one but yourself with your pettiness.

americaisrael781822bh9%5B1%5D.jpg

She reminds me of those women who hook up with child molesters and cant believe it when her children are raped and go to no end to defend the rapist.

affirm our patriotism through civic work, interfaith action and voting in large numbers on November 2nd.”

Forgive my cynicism, but that statement is beyond bizarre. Who politicizes a potential mass murder except the people in Washington?

She reminds me of those women who hook up with child molesters and cant believe it when her children are raped and go to no end to defend the rapist.

Actually, she's more of a 'children don't lie' type who will defend the 'innocent' without bothering to wait for any actual evidence.

Leave it to the queen of political correctness to post up drivel like this...................

We got a Muslim problem...................

We have a terrorist problem. Why would the Muslim Americans in DC have turned in that guy if all Muslims are terrorists? Just to lull us into a false sense of security by pretending to be law abiding and patriotic?

They have kept that act up for decades now.....

Forum List

Back