Chicago Muslims Stand Up For Chicago Jews

Islamic doctrine demands that the infidels be destroyed. Not accepted. Not tolerated. Not converted. Not even enslaved. Destroyed.
Pure nonsense :doubt:

Really?

Cause Im still trying to figure out the second part of the vrse here.
8:39And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is all for Allah. But if they cease, then lo! Allah is Seer of what they do.

And Id like to know who pays zakat other than muslims?

9:5But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity(zakat), then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

CAIR should be co-operating with investigators regarding its connections to terrorists, rather than patting itself on the back for condemning toner cartridges sent to Chicago synagogues.

CAIR funds terrorist groups like Hamas. They were created by the Muslim Brotherhood and they hate Jews. This is just another example of Islamic deception (taqiyya) which in the Qur'an allows them to lie to non-believers as long as it is on behalf of jihad.

As unindicted co-conspirators in the Holyland Terrorist Financing case, CAIR should have been shut down and all its members deported a long time ago.

CAIRbusted-vi.jpg

Islamic doctrine demands that the infidels be destroyed. Not accepted. Not tolerated. Not converted. Not even enslaved. Destroyed.
Retarded BS :doubt:

Qur’an 8:12
“Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: ‘I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.”

How so? I have read and seen enough that my above statement seems to be accurate. However, there is always more to learn. I must admit that I have no interest in muslims aside from having no desiire to live as one or be blown up by one.

Educate me.

Qur’an 8:12
“Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: ‘I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.”
So what's your point?

You do realize this verse was given during a specific time during a specific war?

Last edited:
Jesus. Some of you people are fucked in the head.

It doesn't matter what American Muslims do apparently....it's all part of an evil plan to be terrorists.

If they stand behind their fellow Americans, it's a deception.

If they state that they are against terrorism, it's forgotten.

If they say nothing, they are condoning terrorism.

And so on and so forth.

And for the poster who said that 1.5 billion Muslims were out to kill us, they're not doing a very active job considering how they horribly outnumber us. You'd think they'd be more....er....active.

It doesn't matter what American Muslims do apparently....it's all part of an evil plan to be terrorists.

And so on and so forth.

And for the poster who said that 1.5 billion Muslims were out to kill us, they're not doing a very active job considering how they horribly outnumber us. You'd think they'd be more....er....active.

Since you dont study Islamic scripture than Im sure it seems odd.
But it isnt.

How so? I have read and seen enough that my above statement seems to be accurate. However, there is always more to learn. I must admit that I have no interest in muslims aside from having no desiire to live as one or be blown up by one.

Educate me.
Islamic doctrine demands that the infidels be destroyed. = Only during a time of war.

Not accepted. = Muslims and non muslims have lived side by side many times.

Not tolerated. = Again, muslims and non muslims have lived side by side many times.

Not converted. = New converts to Islam are always welcomed

Not even enslaved. = We don't enslave people.

Destroyed. = In any war you try to destroy the enemy. Muslims are no different that christians in this respect.

Last edited:

And so on and so forth.

But it isnt.

I don't see how studying any scripture (no thanks, don't care for ANY of them), would make a difference in being horribly outnumbered. But feel free to show me.

And so on and so forth.

But it isnt.

I don't see how studying any scripture (no thanks, don't care for ANY of them), would make a difference in being horribly outnumbered. But feel free to show me.
No thanks.
Stay uninformed, it suits your style.
You decide you want to learn about something or have learned something it will become apparent in your posts.

Islamic scripture is full of tactics.
:lol: That's got to be the most IDIOTIC statement about Islam I have ever heard!!! :lol: :lol:

Please you make "ILF" look like a blind fucking scholar

I am not an expert on Islam.
I dont even know why you express any opinion on a topic.
you are virtually unfamiliar with .You can spell islam online with spell check.
Its like Helen fucking Keller commenting about the color of the sky.

Last edited:
Islamic doctrine demands that the infidels be destroyed. = Only during a time of war.

Destroyed. = In any war you try to destroy the enemy. Muslims are no different that christians in this respect.

Who gets to declare this war? Is there a "head" muslim? If there is, and he did, would the majority of muslims follow him? Osama Bin Laden seemed pretty sure that Islam and the west were(are?) at war. Others too, although names escape me. Who do they speak for? Are they the muslim "fringe?" If so, I would think the mainstream muslims would want to see them punished most of all, if for no other reason than the damage they do to the perception of muslims worldwide.

Not accepted. = Muslims and non muslims have lived side by side many times.

Not tolerated. = Again, muslims and non muslims have lived side by side many times.

Quite possibly true, but their history is rife with conflict as well. Muslim vs Jew, Muslim vs gentile, even muslim vs muslim.

Not converted. = New converts to Islam are always welcomed

OK

Not even enslaved. = We don't enslave people.

There is lots of information showing that islam has a long history with slavery. From both sides of the fence.

Side question: Are Islam and muslim interchangable terms? Or, what is the difference?

I am not trying to flame or bait you.

Forum List

Back