Chicago Muslims Stand Up For Chicago Jews

affirm our patriotism through civic work, interfaith action and voting in large numbers on November 2nd.”

Forgive my cynicism, but that statement is beyond bizarre. Who politicizes a potential mass murder except the people in Washington?

Well, voting is patriotic. Apart from that I guess he likely meant defeating Islamophobic candidates.

Yep. And of course their definition of Islamophobia. Like cartoons, logos and free speech.

Or perhaps they would like to see more candidates that are favorable to Sharia Law. It was an opportunistic statement thereby discrediting it. In fact, if I were a conspiracy theorist, I might suggest that the purpose of the dry run was to rally the followers and affect the election. :eusa_think:

Si modo wrote:

Thank God for the Romper Room for your attempts at 'adult' conversations.

I don't flame you, Madeline; I simply highlight your insanity so that eventually no one will be able to believe a single word of your hallucination-filled posts.

Look again at the Op of this thread, Si. This is what you are so anxious to denigrate -- brotherhood, peace, mutual respect, bravery, American patriotism -- all because when you see the pixel set of my avie, you cannot contain your petty rages.

You disgrace and influence no one but yourself with your pettiness.

americaisrael781822bh9%5B1%5D.jpg

Actually, I'm neither anxious about anything nor do I have an ounce of rage, but don't let that keep you from believing the voices telling you that.

I am continuing to highlight your insanity.

Last edited:
Yep. And of course their definition of Islamophobia. Like cartoons, logos and free speech.

Or perhaps they would like to see more candidates that are favorable to Sharia Law. It was an opportunistic statement thereby discrediting it. In fact, if I were a conspiracy theorist, I might suggest that the purpose of the dry run was to rally the followers and affect the election. :eusa_think:
Sort of a do-it-yourself October surprise?

The Council of Islamic Organizations of Greater Chicago stands with our faith partners and the Jewish community in condemning the recent terrorist act to send explosives through cargo airlines to Jewish organizations in Chicago.

President Barack Obama declared today that authorities had uncovered a "credible terrorist threat" against the United States following the overseas discovery of U.S.-bound packages containing explosives aboard cargo jets. President Obama said both had been addressed to Jewish organizations in the Chicago area.

“We are thankful to our law enforcement agencies to uncover this plot before it could cause any harm,” said Dr. Zaher Sahloul, chairperson of the Council. “Illinois Muslims stand united with our Jewish partners and organizations in condemning this terrorist and heinous act. There is no place in Islam for terrorizing innocent people or spreading mayhem.”

“We urge our fellow citizens to stay alert and cooperate with law enforcement agencies,” said Mohamad Nasir, executive director of the Council. “This is our duty. One of the best ways to fight the perverted message of terrorists and protect our homeland is to affirm our patriotism through civic work, interfaith action and voting in large numbers on November 2nd.”

The Council of Islamic Organizations of Greater Chicago is a federation of 63 mosques and Muslim organizations throughout the metropolitan Chicago region. The Council's members collectively represent over 400,000 Muslims. The Council works to coordinate the activities of the Muslim community as well as provide education, training, networking and advocacy to and on behalf of our member organizations.

Chicago Muslims standing in solidarity with Chicago Jews as Terrorists packages aimed at them discovered - PeaceNext

We're gonna have to stop calling making the moral choice "the christian thing to do" at this rate. God bless the faithful of the Council of Islamic Organizations of Greater Chicago.

CAIR is a loyal and patriotic Muslim American organization.

That gives moderate Muslims a voice in the media.

The Council of Islamic Organizations of Greater Chicago stands with our faith partners and the Jewish community in condemning the recent terrorist act to send explosives through cargo airlines to Jewish organizations in Chicago.

President Barack Obama declared today that authorities had uncovered a "credible terrorist threat" against the United States following the overseas discovery of U.S.-bound packages containing explosives aboard cargo jets. President Obama said both had been addressed to Jewish organizations in the Chicago area.

“We are thankful to our law enforcement agencies to uncover this plot before it could cause any harm,” said Dr. Zaher Sahloul, chairperson of the Council. “Illinois Muslims stand united with our Jewish partners and organizations in condemning this terrorist and heinous act. There is no place in Islam for terrorizing innocent people or spreading mayhem.”

“We urge our fellow citizens to stay alert and cooperate with law enforcement agencies,” said Mohamad Nasir, executive director of the Council. “This is our duty. One of the best ways to fight the perverted message of terrorists and protect our homeland is to affirm our patriotism through civic work, interfaith action and voting in large numbers on November 2nd.”

The Council of Islamic Organizations of Greater Chicago is a federation of 63 mosques and Muslim organizations throughout the metropolitan Chicago region. The Council's members collectively represent over 400,000 Muslims. The Council works to coordinate the activities of the Muslim community as well as provide education, training, networking and advocacy to and on behalf of our member organizations.

Chicago Muslims standing in solidarity with Chicago Jews as Terrorists packages aimed at them discovered - PeaceNext

We're gonna have to stop calling making the moral choice "the christian thing to do" at this rate. God bless the faithful of the Council of Islamic Organizations of Greater Chicago.

CAIR "unindicted co-conspirator

And while we're on this topic...Islam has killed millions upon millions more than the Nazis did.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Islam hasn't killed anyone no more than Christianity has. When will we get beyond blaming a religion, and generalizing such a huge group of people instead of focusing on the deed? People kill people, not Islam. And you buffoons have taken a tiny minority of people who claim a religion and paint the whole religion. And it doesn't help our cause to defeat extremism when you say all Muslims are terrorists - it hurts us.

Good to see the group come out and condemn it. But no matter how many attacks they condemn, they'll always be treated like terrorists by the RW.

Doubtless if that organization had dirty hands, the US would be leaning on them hard. I fail to see the difference between CAIR and the Jewish Anti-Defamation League. However, this statement was not released by CAIR....it was released by the Council of Islamic Organizations of Greater Chicago.

So your theory is CAIR is a hotbed of terrorists and the US has such Keystone Kops on its payroll, the feds cannot prosecute them?

Wrong-o, Mr. Fitnah.

Doubtless if that organization had dirty hands, the US would be leaning on them hard. I fail to see the difference between CAIR and the Jewish Anti-Defamation League. However, this statement was not released by CAIR....it was released by the Council of Islamic Organizations of Greater Chicago.

They stand by CAIR when push comes to shove.

CIOGC rejects marginalizing Illinois Muslim organizations from civic life based on unfounded accusat - CIOGC.org

Which means Nada/Zero/Zip :cool:
Not much does to a muslim.

GUARDIANS WHO MAY MARRY A VIRGIN TO A MAN WITHOUT HER CONSENT

M3.13 Guardians are of two types, those who may compel their female charges to marry someone, and those who may not.

(1) The only guardians who may compel their charge to marry are a virgin bride’s father or father’s father, compel meaning to marry her to a suitable match (def. M4) without her consent.
(2) Those who may not compel her are not entitled to marry her to someone unless she accepts and gives her permission.

Whenever the bride is a virgin, the father or father’s father may marry her to someone without her permission, though it is recommended to ask her permission if she has reached puberty. A virgin’s silence is considered as permission

Which means Nada/Zero/Zip :cool:
Not much does to a muslim.

GUARDIANS WHO MAY MARRY A VIRGIN TO A MAN WITHOUT HER CONSENT

M3.13 Guardians are of two types, those who may compel their female charges to marry someone, and those who may not.

(1) The only guardians who may compel their charge to marry are a virgin bride’s father or father’s father, compel meaning to marry her to a suitable match (def. M4) without her consent.
(2) Those who may not compel her are not entitled to marry her to someone unless she accepts and gives her permission.

Whenever the bride is a virgin, the father or father’s father may marry her to someone without her permission, though it is recommended to ask her permission if she has reached puberty. A virgin’s silence is considered as permission
:lol: typical Mr. Fitnuts.

When completely defeated in a debate.

Just throw in a totally unrelated BS post to change the conversation. :lol:

Si modo wrote:

I don't flame you, Madeline; I simply highlight your insanity so that eventually no one will be able to believe a single word of your hallucination-filled posts.

Look again at the Op of this thread, Si. This is what you are so anxious to denigrate -- brotherhood, peace, mutual respect, bravery, American patriotism -- all because when you see the pixel set of my avie, you cannot contain your petty rages.

You disgrace and influence no one but yourself with your pettiness.

americaisrael781822bh9%5B1%5D.jpg

Fuck Muslims.

Fuck Israel.

Fuck ALL that shit.

Get it OUT of my country.

Remove the semites from the premises posthaste. They fucking STINK.

A sad commentary on the pathological nature of hatred within our own nation. Most of the very anti-Muslim posters here are closer to the state of mind of the terrorists than the Muslims who are trying to prevent more terror.

As for the method of attacks, does anyone here remember the bombings in London by the IRA? Are all Catholics pathological killers? All Irish?

Ah, could be. It won't be the first time and I doubt it will be the last.

We'll just let Fitnah quote us from time to time, though.

Logic so pisses the blue whackjob off.

Children, if your only contribution to USMB from here out will be these sad, failed attempts to flame me, at least do it in The Flame Zone.

Stop pissing all over the adult convos of others.

My, my Si, you are consistent. Just as screwball on this subject as others:lol:

HTML:
A sad commentary on the pathological nature of hatred within our own nation. Most of the very anti-Muslim posters here are closer to the state of mind of the terrorists than the Muslims who are trying to prevent more terror.

As for the method of attacks, does anyone here remember the bombings in London by the IRA? Are all Catholics pathological killers? All Irish?

Apples and Oranges, Dude.

The Irish wanted to end English rule of Ireland. The IRA was/is a band of sociopathic misfits. Thugs and criminals for the most part. A better analogy would be the IRA and Bill Ayers. It doesn't have a fucking thing to do with Catholicism.

Islamic doctrine demands that the infidels be destroyed. Not accepted. Not tolerated. Not converted. Not even enslaved. Destroyed.

Not all muslims are terrorists. Not all terrorists are muslim. But, if I see a person of middle eastern strategically draping his robe to cover his semtex vest or attempting to light his panties on fire, I am prone to jump to certain conclusions.

Forum List

Back