Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

As more information comes I'm betting this kid is let go or found not guilty if he goes to trial. Any competent lawyer will argue he legitimately feared for his life and panicked. It's going to be Ferguson and Baltimore all over again from the Left.

As more information comes I'm betting this kid is let go or found not guilty if he goes to trial. Any competent lawyer will argue he legitimately feared for his life and panicked. It's going to be Ferguson and Baltimore all over again from the Left.

What's that lawyer gonna say when the prosecutor points out that the car's airbags didn't deploy?

OOpsie.

Let alone the throwing the car into reverse and running away after he just hit two cars and killed a pedestrian......

Yes. every time I feel a bump on the left rear of my car, I end up running over people and killing as many as I can.

I'd like see see a mob assault you, and when you flee to your car, the mob attacks your car with baseball bats. I'd like to see how you'd react, if you would handle it as well as you claim you would.

That's nice, only he didn't flee to his car. He drove his car into the crowd.

My eyes are getting old so I might be wrong, but for some reason my head told me it looks like the windshield is shattered before he hits that white mustang.

Who knows, I presume the police will figure it out as they're probably compiling all the video and stuff - even the stuff the media won't put out (like before the accident and such.)

I could be wrong, too, but I thought that shattered windshield was suspiciously person-sized, and he may have hit a pedestrian right before he hit the white car.

Yep. This is going to be another Zimmerman style lynching attempt, though, so it will be on for a while; the state pols aren't going to let such a media circus get away from them, and they all have compliant judges in their pockets to keep it going as long as the TV crews keep showing up. Given how little cred the media has, we have to assume it's no more legit than the Zimmerman witch hunt was at this point.

You can choose to hear or ignore whatever you like. But rhetorical faggotry gets called out whether you "hear" or not.
Did you say something?

Why yes I did, thanks for asking. I said this:

New report "Al Qaeda terrorists just wrong place wrong time. 9/11 plan appears to be to fly all passengers to Disney World as a symbol of unity before unruly plane mob hit them in head and they panicked and diverted to twin towers".
If you think that a single person losing control of their car is equivalent to what happened in 9-11, then you are a fucking moron.

Welcome to my ignore list.

Apparently the OP uses "Ignore" as a safe space against those who call out his idiocy. Like this thread.

What a wimp.

and then this....

THIS JUST IN

"Quck Draw" McGraw was trying to high-five the protestor at the rally, and he slipped! Yeah that's the ticket!

donald-trump-rally-punch-protest.gif

--- also he was misquoted afterwards. What he meant to say was "next time we might have to kiss him". It was a typo!

:eusa_dance:

And finally, this:

You have a right to speak, but do you think you have a right to be HEARD?

You can choose to hear or ignore whatever you like. But rhetorical faggotry gets called out whether you "hear" or not.

Thanks for trying to bury reality on the previous page. Now It's on both.

Last edited:

Yep. This is going to be another Zimmerman style lynching attempt, though, so it will be on for a while; the state pols aren't going to let such a media circus get away from them, and they all have compliant judges in their pockets to keep it going as long as the TV crews keep showing up. Given how little cred the media has, we have to assume it's no more legit than the Zimmerman witch hunt was at this point.

Two words: "Air bags".

:eusa_whistle:

My eyes are getting old so I might be wrong, but for some reason my head told me it looks like the windshield is shattered before he hits that white mustang.

Who knows, I presume the police will figure it out as they're probably compiling all the video and stuff - even the stuff the media won't put out (like before the accident and such.)

I could be wrong, too, but I thought that shattered windshield was suspiciously person-sized, and he may have hit a pedestrian right before he hit the white car.

It's possible. Hard to tell the way "shatterproof" glass spreads the shock. But clearly he sets up, accelerates (which is in no way necessary for "defense" if you're already inside a steel car), crashes into the car and pedestrian, suspiciously without the air bags going off, and then puts it in reverse and tears back up the road. And reportedly was watching and "casing" the street before he did it.

That's nice, only he didn't flee to his car. He drove his car into the crowd.

You might be right. I'm sorry I characterized this kid as fleeing to his car. After a victorious rally and stomping down his libtard enemies, he probably marched to his car in glorious pride.

Until someone takes a baseball bat to your head and shows me the video, I'm not going to believe that you'd be graceful under fire, as boast you'd be. Let's see the video!

It's possible. Hard to tell the way "shatterproof" glass spreads the shock. But clearly he sets up, accelerates (which is in no way necessary for "defense" if you're already inside a steel car), crashes into the car and pedestrian, suspiciously without the air bags going off, and then puts it in reverse and tears back up the road. And reportedly was watching and "casing" the street before he did it.

Yea, Pogo, 'cause if a mob has been attacking you, even after you get into your car, the last thing you'd do is speed off in your car. It's no wonder we call them "libtards."

If this boy wanted to hurt someone, he would have rammed the libtards, not another car. But, maybe your bigotry gives you incite I don't have. Do you think this boy disconnected his air bags in planning to ram another car and possibly give himself whiplash?

Yea, Pogo, 'cause if a mob has been attacking you, even after you get into your car, the last thing you'd do is speed off in your car. It's no wonder we call them "libtards."

If this boy wanted to hurt someone, he would have rammed the libtards, not another car. But, maybe your bigotry gives you incite I don't have. Do you think this boy disconnected his air bags in planning to ram another car and possibly give himself whiplash?

3 dead and at least 33 injured. He did want to hurt someone.

1 dead, 19 injured in the car thing. The other two dead are police officers who died in an unrelated helicopter crash. The rest of the injured are throughout the protest.

That's exactly what I think, minus the whiplash. After all ramming your car into a crowded street doesn't exactly indicate the brightest bulb in the light tower does it.

Disabling the air bags means he knew before doing it he was going to deliberately plow into something. And that's premeditation. Which blows the ridiculous theory of the OP into the tiny shards of hapless apologism that it is.

Trust me, the prosecution will be all over that if he tries to plead "panic".

Then of course there's leaving the scene. Ain't no way around that.

There's also this, as long as we're required to play Captain Obvious ---
A "mob" can't "attack you" if you aren't even in their vicinity until you ram your car into them.

Yea I'm rather leaning toward that, it looks like the first vehicle he hit was actually a parked black dodge ram pickup.

1 dead, 19 injured in the car thing. The other two dead are police officers who died in an unrelated helicopter crash. The rest of the injured are throughout the protest.

Thanks for the correction. 1 dead and 19 injured shows he did want to hurt someone.

I know this will not even penetrate into the minds of our SJWs who just wanna have ANY reason at all to hate some random white guy, but it seems that the driver was hit with a bat and that might have panicked him.

It might be that the driver in Charlottesville was panicked into losing control of his car, and did not intentionally run his car into the crowd.
VIDEO: Protesters Attacked Charlottesville Driver's Car With Baseball Bat
That's what I kinda saw. Could be wrong, but I hope he gets a fair trial.
It is extremely unlikely he will get a fair trial.

He will get Zimmermanned.

Probably true.

Instead of being convicted, he'll get off - just like slime zimmerman did.

"zimmermanned" = new word, definition of which is to get away with murder.

Thanks very much JimBowie1958 - Most RWNJs don't have the balls to admit that they're alt right.

:puke:

There's a video on this page of the ramming from another angle from the other side of the street.

Including the moment right after the impact where he puts it in reverse and then mows down (backwards) at least a half dozen more people.

Also accounts of the suspect's white supremacy rants gong back to high school, as well as earlier that day with the "Vanguard" people.

>> Derek Weimer, who taught history to Fields at Randall K. Cooper High School in Union, Kentucky, described the suspect's "radical ideas on race" to ABC's Cincinnati affiliate, WCPO.

"He was very infatuated with the Nazis, with Adolf Hitler. He also had a huge military history, especially with German military history and World War II. But he was pretty infatuated with that stuff," Weimer told WCPO. He said that overall, Fields was a quiet, respectful student, albeit with radical views. <<​

Gonna be a real stretch to pull this one out. It will require a level of self-delusion not even explored outside of George Orwell's books.

Last edited:

That's exactly what I think, minus the whiplash. After all ramming your car into a crowded street doesn't exactly indicate the brightest bulb in the light tower does it.

Disabling the air bags means he knew before doing it he was going to deliberately plow into something. And that's premeditation. Which blows the ridiculous theory of the OP into the tiny shards of hapless apologism that it is.

Trust me, the prosecution will be all over that if he tries to plead "panic".

Then of course there's leaving the scene. Ain't no way around that.

There's also this, as long as we're required to play Captain Obvious ---
A "mob" can't "attack you" if you aren't even in their vicinity until you ram your car into them.

Disabled his airbags??

Certainly sounds like premeditation, doesn't it.

Same with the alt right rioters who took guns, clubs, baseball bats, hard hats, pepper spray, shields and then beat up people.

Lucky they didn't shoot anyone but they certainly went prepared. And they came from out of town, out of state to stage that riot.

American Taliban.

Interesting that trump's approval hit 34% this morning. Seems most of the US sees him for the racist pos he is.

Forum List

Back