Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

I see the Nazi sympathizer defense force is still active.

We've all hit the gas accidentally before. But we've never plowed into a crowd of people. You generally immediately stop before going at full speed.

The driver drove at full speed into that crowd and then backed up.

Even if he did accidentally hit that crowd of people, its still a hit a run with a charge of manslaughter.

Why did he back up after hitting all those people?

I still want to know how the airbags didn't deploy.

Unless they were pre-set not to.

Ruh roh. There's yer premeditation. :uhh:

That's a interesting question. Chargers are solid cars. I can't imagine the airbag failing to deploy.

Yes it is. If you hit the car, truck or motorcycle in front of you, you official get cited.r.

No, actually you don't, and even if one did, it isn't always the case a judge or a jury will find you automatically at fault. Try again, hopefully after bothering to do some basic research.

We've all hit the gas accidentally before. But we've never plowed into a crowd of people. You generally immediately stop before going at full speed.

Even if he did accidentally hit that crowd of people, its still a hit a run with a charge of manslaughter.

That's a interesting question. Chargers are solid cars. I can't imagine the airbag failing to deploy.

But we can imagine the driver deliberately disabling them because he planned to ram something or someone, and intended to get away without an airbag in the way.....

Maybe it had something to do with the terrorist on his car smashing in the rear window with a deadly weapon.

He was violently attacked by a known terrorist organization and obviously acted in self-defense.

Given the calls for violence from all of the left, including their support for assassinations, nobody should ever be charged for anything that happens to the scum.

Given Trump's continuing support for the KKK and the altRight, that's exactly what they were hoping for. OOPS

Ah, now you have to lie; that's what happens when you have no point, just ranting partisan astro-turfing.

Only an idiot would post what you just did.

What's your point?

Perhaps you can explain why the altRight praises Trump so much. Obviously they feel empowered by his presidency

The Ku Klux Klan is using Donald Trump as a talking point in its outreach efforts. Stormfront, the most prominent American white supremacist website, is upgrading its servers in part to cope with a Trump traffic spike. And former Louisiana Rep. David Duke reports that the businessman has given more Americans cover to speak out loud about white nationalism than at any time since his own political campaigns in the 1990s.

As hate group monitors at the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League warn that Trump’s rhetoric is conducive to anti-Muslim violence, white nationalist leaders are capitalizing on his candidacy to invigorate and expand their movement.

“Demoralization has been the biggest enemy and Trump is changing all that,” said Stormfront founder Don Black, who reports additional listeners and call volume to his phone-in radio show, in addition to the site’s traffic bump. Black predicts that the white nationalist forces set in motion by Trump will be a legacy that outlives the businessman’s political career. “He’s certainly creating a movement that will continue independently of him even if he does fold at some point.” [Politico,

But we can imagine the driver deliberately disabling them because he planned to ram something or someone, and intended to get away without an airbag in the way.....

Hopefully investigators are looking into that. Because its no way that airbag failed to deploy.

Maybe it had something to do with the terrorist on his car smashing in the rear window with a deadly weapon.

So the solution is to ram your car into a crowd of people?

Given the calls for violence from all of the left, including their support for assassinations, nobody should ever be charged for anything that happens to the scum.

Given Trump's continuing support for the KKK and the altRight, that's exactly what they were hoping for. OOPS

Ah, now you have to lie; that's what happens when you have no point, just ranting partisan astro-turfing.

Only an idiot would post what you just did.

What's your point?

Perhaps you can explain why the altRight praises Trump so much. Obviously they feel empowered by his presidency

The Ku Klux Klan is using Donald Trump as a talking point in its outreach efforts. Stormfront, the most prominent American white supremacist website, is upgrading its servers in part to cope with a Trump traffic spike. And former Louisiana Rep. David Duke reports that the businessman has given more Americans cover to speak out loud about white nationalism than at any time since his own political campaigns in the 1990s.

As hate group monitors at the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League warn that Trump’s rhetoric is conducive to anti-Muslim violence, white nationalist leaders are capitalizing on his candidacy to invigorate and expand their movement.

“Demoralization has been the biggest enemy and Trump is changing all that,” said Stormfront founder Don Black, who reports additional listeners and call volume to his phone-in radio show, in addition to the site’s traffic bump. Black predicts that the white nationalist forces set in motion by Trump will be a legacy that outlives the businessman’s political career. “He’s certainly creating a movement that will continue independently of him even if he does fold at some point.” [Politico,

That was a joke. You posted "only an idiot would post that" about an idiot, so what's your point.

Should have appended a ;)

Hopefully investigators are looking into that. Because its no way that airbag failed to deploy.

If I were the prosecutor that would be high on my list.

That's not what he did.

If you feel threatened yes.

I believe a lot of the white middle class people felt marginalized for eight years.

These scum took it to a higher level.

Update: CBS has footage that shows the windshield better here - Latest on suspect in Charlottesville deadly car attack

@0:36 both the windshield and back window are busted up no doubt, but it's still a question of when that and the back window were broken... I'm sure there's footage around from before impact, just a matter of time before it all comes out and puts that debate to rest.

The charges have already been reduced to second degree murder.

It would not be a surprise to see it reduced to manslaughter.

Update 2: Back window was /not/ broken before the accident:

598f4bec496db.image.jpg

I think the kid in the white threw a bottle at the car, he's got a stick might have hit the car idk)
598f4bf31dc4e.image.jpg

This dude in burgundy may have smacked the windshield and startled him? (just tossing it out there as someone said he got startled) It almost looks like the guy is trying to climb onto the car - look at his leg.
598f4e45916e5.image.jpg

598f4e47dc39c.image.jpg

Its just too hard to tell from stills if ^ this all was before or after the dude sped up into them. There's video somewhere I'm sure, just a matter of time.

I hope that *boy has enough education to keep his mouth shut, after the arrest. It's very likely that he was assaulted by libtards during the demonstration, and it's credible his car was assaulted by libtard thugs after the demonstration. If I were on the jury, I'd acquit him if he argued that he panicked. And, if the media interviewed me, I'd rip into violent libtarts for causing the panic and the police for standing down in the face of violent attacks that led up to the car accident.

*I can call the young man a boy because he's white. But, I know that because negroes are a race of be boys and animals, at least as libtards seem to believe, you can never refer to any particular black as a boy or animal.

Forum List

Back