Charlottesville Police Called Off When Violence Began: “We’re Leaving, It’s Too Dangerous”

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Whoa geeze. Now being reported protestors were throwing cans of tear gas and pop cans filled with cement. Don't ya just love those peaceful anti fascist protestors?

And the cops just let the violent protestors attack the white nationalists.

"Fox News reporter Doug McKelway was in attendance during yesterday’s deadly events in Charlottesville, VA, where he reported that the police were called off as soon as things started turning violent.

“But when the tear gas started to fly, thrown by protesters, the police themselves began to evacuate then. I asked the guy who was in charge, “Where you going?” He said, “We’re leaving. It’s too dangerous.They had a chance to nip this thing in the bud and they chose not to.“"

Video at link:

Charlottesville Police Called Off When Violence Began: “We’re Leaving, It’s Too Dangerous” | Zero Hedge

ACLU confirms that police were given stand-down order. This invited the violence the city used to shut down a court-permitted protest. ACLU of Virginia on Twitter

— Robert Barnes (@Barnes_Law) August 12, 2017

#Charlottesville Mayor who wanted electoral college coup against Trump allowed Antifa and KKK to walk right into each other—no police. pic.twitter.com/3LhsBBuZ3U

— Rep. Steven Smith (@RepStevenSmith) August 13, 2017

I bet Soros directs all those "peaceful" protesters. He always does. All over the world.

In 2014 in Ukraine we were protesting against the coup and those "peaceful" Ukrainian Nazis were throwing Molotov cocktails into our crowds and burning people alive (in Odessa, May 2). And police was protecting THEM from us.

When I read about "peaceful" protests in USA, it's a deja vu.

Last edited:
Whoa geeze. Now being reported protestors were throwing cans of tear gas and pop cans filled with cement. Don't ya just love those peaceful anti fascist protestors?

"Fox News reporter Doug McKelway was in attendance during yesterday’s deadly events in Charlottesville, VA, where he reported that the police were called off as soon as things started turning violent.

“But when the tear gas started to fly, thrown by protesters, the police themselves began to evacuate then. I asked the guy who was in charge, “Where you going?” He said, “We’re leaving. It’s too dangerous.They had a chance to nip this thing in the bud and they chose not to.“"

Video at link:

Charlottesville Police Called Off When Violence Began: “We’re Leaving, It’s Too Dangerous” | Zero Hedge

ACLU confirms that police were given stand-down order. This invited the violence the city used to shut down a court-permitted protest. ACLU of Virginia on Twitter

#Charlottesville Mayor who wanted electoral college coup against Trump allowed Antifa and KKK to walk right into each other—no police. pic.twitter.com/3LhsBBuZ3U

The police were ordered to stand down at Berkeley as well when violent Democrats were setting fires and attacking Trump speakers.
The police have been under attack for the eight years of the prior administration. Making them fearful of doing their jobs was one of the goals.
What you can do? Police are local. Demand they do their jobs. They want to do their jobs. Make sure they know you have their backs when the feds come after them for doing their job. Vote all Democrats out of office and cowardly Republicans who sacrifice law and order to mobs.
That isnt an option in the largest, most corrupt slum ridden cities but otherwise it is all we can do.

Baltimore after 100 plus years of Democrat rule. Republican registration 6.69%. The police have been beaten into submission.

baltimore 1.jpg
baltimore 2.jpg
baltimore 3.jpg
baltimore 4.jpg

Last edited:

Video at link:

The police were ordered to stand down at Berkeley as well when violent Democrats were setting fires and attacking Trump speakers.
The police have been under attack for the eight years of the prior administration. Making them fearful of doing their jobs was one of the goals.
What you can do? Police are local. Demand they do their jobs. They want to do their jobs. Make sure they know you have their backs when the feds come after them for doing their job. Vote all Democrats out of office and cowardly Republicans who sacrifice law and order to mobs.
That isnt an option in the largest, most corrupt slum ridden cities but I otherwise it is all we can do.

Baltimore after 100 plus years of Democrat rule. Republican registration 6.69%. The police have been beaten into submission.

View attachment 143537 View attachment 143538 View attachment 143539 View attachment 143540

Room to destroy?

I bet Soros directs all those "peaceful" protesters. He always does. All over the world.

In 2014 in Ukraine we were protesting against the coup and those "peaceful" Ukrainian Nazis were throwing Molotov cocktails into our crowds and burning people alive (in Odessa, May 2). And police was protecting THEM from us.

When I read about Soros "peaceful" protests in USA, it's a deja vu.

Of course George Soros directs and pays for all those "peaceful "protests.

After all he did say - get ready for race riots in US this summer. - what scum he is!

He is not fooling patriots anymore!:mad-61:

When I read about Soros "peaceful" protests in USA, it's a deja vu.

Of course George Soros directs and pays for all those "peaceful "protests.

After all he did say - get ready for race riots in US this summer. - what scum he is!

He is not fooling patriots anymore!:mad-61:

I have to give him a credit: he has raised pretty aggressive troops of brainwashed sheep ready to destroy their country, their president and the whole darn world if CNN tells them to do so.

So far they haven't been disappointing their boss.

Video at link:

Every cop there should be shit-canned, immediately.

All protests should have security provided by the National Guard. Violence should result in thousands of rounds (medium and heavy machine guns, chain guns, 30mm autocannon on helicopters, and canister shot from tanks) being poured into the mob, triggers simply being held down until there is no movement.

Forum List

Back