Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

Perhaps.....but department of memes and 4chan don't seem like the most reliable sources (even if you consider major news networks to be unreliable), and the extremely short video clips are pretty unconvincing either way.
That is why there is a video so you can see for yourself, dude.

As I said, the video clips are unconvincing.

It might be that the driver in Charlottesville was panicked into losing control of his car, and did not intentionally run his car into the crowd.

New report "Al Qaeda terrorists just wrong place wrong time. 9/11 plan appears to be to fly all passengers to Disney World as a symbol of unity before unruly plane mob hit them in head and they panicked and diverted to twin towers".

I know this will not evenb penetrate into the minds of our SJWs who just wanna have ANY reason at all to hate some random white guy, but it seems that the driver was hit with a bat and that might have panicked him.

It might be that the driver in Charlottesville was panicked into losing control of his car, and did not intentionally run his car into the crowd.
VIDEO: Protesters Attacked Charlottesville Driver's Car With Baseball Bat

Yes. every time I feel a bump on the left rear of my car, I end up running over people and killing as many as I can.
Yeah....but they always jump out of the way faster than expected.

New report "Al Qaeda terrorists just wrong place wrong time. 9/11 plan appears to be to fly all passengers to Disney World as a symbol of unity before unruly plane mob hit them in head and they panicked and diverted to twin towers".

I'd try to come up with an explanation of how panic caused nazis to throw Jews into ovens, to match your embarrassing stupidity, but no Jews were thrown into ovens.

I'd try to come up with an explanation of how panic caused nazis to throw Jews into ovens, to match your embarrassing stupidity, but no Jews were thrown into ovens.

Your planet should import what we here call "humor".

Yes. every time I feel a bump on the left rear of my car, I end up running over people and killing as many as I can.

I'd like see see a mob assault you, and when you flee to your car, the mob attacks your car with baseball bats. I'd like to see how you'd react, if you would handle it as well as you claim you would.

I'd like see see a mob assault you, and when you flee to your car, the mob attacks your car with baseball bats. I'd like to see how you'd react, if you would handle it as well as you claim you would.

I'd probably not joint he pro-nazi agenda, so not likely to see that happen.

Dude had reflexes of a jedi though. Can hear his engine jumping on the video as the guy starts to swing that bat.

If you think that a single person losing control of their car is equivalent to what happened in 9-11, then you are a fucking moron.

Welcome to my ignore list.

I know this will not even penetrate into the minds of our SJWs who just wanna have ANY reason at all to hate some random white guy, but it seems that the driver was hit with a bat and that might have panicked him.

That's what I kinda saw. Could be wrong, but I hope he gets a fair trial.

Perhaps.....but department of memes and 4chan don't seem like the most reliable sources (even if you consider major news networks to be unreliable), and the extremely short video clips are pretty unconvincing either way.
That is why there is a video so you can see for yourself, dude.

As I said, the video clips are unconvincing.
Well 'a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest' has long been known.

I know this will not even penetrate into the minds of our SJWs who just wanna have ANY reason at all to hate some random white guy, but it seems that the driver was hit with a bat and that might have panicked him.

That's what I kinda saw. Could be wrong, but I hope he gets a fair trial.
It is extremely unlikely he will get a fair trial.

He will get Zimmermanned.

It is extremely unlikely he will get a fair trial.

He will get Zimmermanned
Yeah, the mob mentality is strong with the Left. The police were told to stand down. They ALLOWED this to happen and they're getting the reaction they worked for.

Not much into conspiracies, but they (Left) worked hard to make this happen, and an innocent young woman died -- a sacrifice to the leftist cause.

Anyone that brought a bat and swung it, threw a punch, kicked someone, etc should be in jail, not just the kid driving the car. People on both sides were looking for a fight, they found and this is the result. WTF would you expect?

If you think that a single person losing control of their car is equivalent to what happened in 9-11, then you are a fucking moron.

Welcome to my ignore list.

Apparently the OP uses "Ignore" as a safe space against those who call out his idiocy. Like this thread.

What a wimp.

BREAKING!!!!

Toddler Hits Mailbox, Panics, Runs Over Kool Ade Stand.
TWICE

:dig:

THIS JUST IN

"Quck Draw" McGraw was trying to high-five the protestor at the rally, and he slipped! Yeah that's the ticket!

donald-trump-rally-punch-protest.gif

--- also he was misquoted afterwards. What he meant to say was "next time we might have to kiss him". It was a typo!

:eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back