Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

I'd probably not joint he pro-nazi agenda, so not likely to see that happen.

There's an honest thought. Unless you're someone who libtards might accuse of being pro-nazi, you're in little danger of violent mob attacks... because violent mobs are made of libtards.

Word is police reported the culprit was under attack and was "scared" before he hit the gas. I'm not making excuses for the guy, as most liberals would emotionally desire. Me, I'm a truth seeker and reject all narratives (i.e., independence). In my mind, if murder was intentional, then hang him high. As of now he's been charged with 2nd degree murder.

At any rate, here's this video that isn't mainstream. It's possible that it's not mainstream because it doesn't suit the narrative, as it seems to show the guy was under attack by liberals beforehand. I've only been told BS by liberals, with no explanation (i.e., emotional responses interfering with desirable narrative). My question for the board, is this the car and did this happen before or after he hit the gas? To my eyes this is the car and this occurred beforehand.

Mother of Charlottesville suspect: 'I just knew he was going to a rally ... I thought it had something to do with Trump'

Last edited:
Disabling the air bags means he knew before doing it he was going to deliberately plow into something. And that's premeditation. Which blows the ridiculous theory of the OP into the tiny shards of hapless apologism that it is.

You think this boy, with premeditation, disabled his airbags and rammed a car a car on the road? What's the libtard's reasoning for him choosing to hit a random car, rather than hitting libtards?

If the car really didn't have working airbags, anyone with an above-libtard IQ would figure it was a car that was in a previous crash and the airbags weren't replaced.

Then of course there's leaving the scene. Ain't no way around that.

Yeah, fleeing a violent mob of libtards is really suspicious. Not.

Same with the alt right rioters who took guns, clubs, baseball bats, hard hats, pepper spray, shields and then beat up people.

The alt right protesters knew libtards were planning violence, and so some self-defense is in order. Violence is a standard protest method for libtards, especially when those libtards are protesting against alleged fascists. But, it was the libtards who started the violence and the police who stood aside and let it happen.

American Taliban.

Sub-human libtards. No wonder they take right-wing "supremacy" so personally.

Disabling the air bags means he knew before doing it he was going to deliberately plow into something. And that's premeditation. Which blows the ridiculous theory of the OP into the tiny shards of hapless apologism that it is.

You think this boy, with premeditation, disabled his airbags and rammed a car a car on the road? What's the libtard's reasoning for him choosing to hit a random car, rather than hitting libtards?

If the car really didn't have working airbags, anyone with an above-libtard IQ would figure it was a car that was in a previous crash and the airbags weren't replaced.

Then of course there's leaving the scene. Ain't no way around that.

Yeah, fleeing a violent mob of libtards is really suspicious. Not.

Same with the alt right rioters who took guns, clubs, baseball bats, hard hats, pepper spray, shields and then beat up people.

The alt right protesters knew libtards were planning violence, and so some self-defense is in order. Violence is a standard protest method for libtards, especially when those libtards are protesting against alleged fascists. But, it was the libtards who started the violence and the police who stood aside and let it happen.

American Taliban.

Sub-human libtards. No wonder they take right-wing "supremacy" so personally.

He was never "fleeing" anyone except the Law, after the act.

The freaking Nazi kid came from freaking OHIO. That ain't "fleeing"; that's "advancing". Across two other states.

The freaking Nazi kid stood around chanting whitepower Nazi shit with a shield. That ain't "fleeing" either.

Then the freaking Nazi kid set up as if on a drag strip, deliberately rammed into a crowd, then threw it in reverse and deliberately ran over some more.

THEN he started "fleeing".

Dumbass.

Word is police reported the culprit was under attack and was "scared" before he hit the gas. I'm not making excuses for the guy, as most liberals would emotionally desire. Me, I'm a truth seeker and reject all narratives (i.e., independence). In my mind, if murder was intentional, then hang him high. As of now he's been charged with 2nd degree murder.

At any rate, here's this video that isn't mainstream. It's possible that it's not mainstream because it doesn't suit the narrative, as it seems to show the guy was under attack by liberals beforehand. I've only been told BS by liberals, with no explanation (i.e., emotional responses interfering with desirable narrative). My question for the board, is this the car and did this happen before or after he hit the gas? To my eyes this is the car and this occurred beforehand.

Mother of Charlottesville suspect: 'I just knew he was going to a rally ... I thought it had something to do with Trump'
Can you quote a cop directly?

Yyyyyeah that's the ticket. It was all an "accident".

He just "accidentally" set up his car on an imaginary drag strip after casing the place. Just thinking "what if this were a drag strip?"

That of course was after he "accidentally" stood chanting racist slogans with a Vanguard shield. He just picked it up, he didn't know what it was.

Then he "accidentally" disabled his air bags so they wouldn't deploy, getting in his way in case he "accidentally" ran some people over.

Then he "accidentally" accelerated directly into a crowded street containing the very people he had just been ranting against. Pure coincidence.

Then he "accidentally" hit the car, killed a pedestrian and injured dozens more.

Then he "accidentally" put the car in reverse and "accidentally" ran over several more, driving a perfectly straight line -- "accidentally" of course --- back up the street to where he could "accidentally" get away.

Then he "accidentally" took off, innocently unaware that leaving the scene of an accident, let alone one where he just killed somebody, was against the law.

This follows a long line of "accidentally" espousing Nazi propaganda as far back as high school.

Coulda happened to anybody.

Yeah you run with this Sparkles.

:dig:

This will come out in the trial. The police will collect whatever video they can of the car, which will include at least one video of some libtard thug hitting the car with a baseball bat, before the fatal collision (i.e. justifiable panic).

The Defense will point out that the car the boy hit had nothing to do with the violent libtard counter-protest, and that it was only a three-car chain reaction that caused caused another car to hit libtard pedestrians (i.e. no intent to hurt a libtard).

I think there's zero chance of a second-degree murder conviction. Even a manslaughter conviction can be avoided with a good defense.

Word is police reported the culprit was under attack and was "scared" before he hit the gas.

Word from who?

At any rate, here's this video that isn't mainstream.

"Good Morning America" isn't mainstream?

as it seems to show the guy was under attack by liberals beforehand

I saw nothing to indicate that.

At what time in the video does this supposed attack by liberals occur?

He just "accidentally" set up his car on an imaginary drag strip after casing the place. Just thinking "what if this were a drag strip?"

That of course was after he "accidentally" stood chanting racist slogans with a Vanguard shield. He just picked it up, he didn't know what it was.

Then he "accidentally" disabled his air bags so they wouldn't deploy, getting in his way in case he "accidentally" ran some people over.

Then he "accidentally" accelerated directly into a crowded street containing the very people he had just been ranting against. Pure coincidence.

Then he "accidentally" hit the car, killed a pedestrian and injured dozens more.

Then he "accidentally" put the car in reverse and "accidentally" ran over several more, driving a perfectly straight line -- "accidentally" of course --- back up the street to where he could "accidentally" get away.

Then he "accidentally" took off, innocently unaware that leaving the scene of an accident, let alone one where he just killed somebody, was against the law.

This follows a long line of "accidentally" espousing Nazi propaganda as far back as high school.

You're misrepresenting the situation. I asked a DIRECT question and your response is dressing. Care to take another shot at it, or is your spine too weak for the "challenge"?

When your car plate is on video, there's no fleeing the law.

The freaking Nazi kid stood around chanting whitepower Nazi shit with a shield.

I didn't hear that he was chanting white-power nazi sh1t, but only a dumbass would think that's relevant.

You're not shy about signing your posts.

You can't hang the poor guy for being clumsy.

When your car plate is on video, there's no fleeing the law.

As already noted --- not the brightest bulb. Thinks of disabling his air bags, doesn't think to hide his license plate.

Surely you can relate to that level of intelligence in planning, given your posts here.

The freaking Nazi kid stood around chanting whitepower Nazi shit with a shield.

I didn't hear that he was chanting white-power nazi sh1t, but only a dumbass would think that's relevant.

As relevant as disabling your air bags since it goes directly to intent --- which is exactly the topic here.

It's in my last link.

You're misrepresenting the situation. I asked a DIRECT question and your response is dressing.

I asked you a couple direct questions.

Who precisely is giving you "word" the guy was under attack?

You claim the video shows it. Where? At exactly what time in the video does it occur?

Care to take another shot at it, or is your spine too weak for the "challenge"?

Care to take a shot at explaining the crazy claims you made, or were you castrated as part of your alt-right cult initiation ceremony?

You can't hang the poor guy for being clumsy.

Gotta wonder how he managed to drive that car from two states away without running over about 400,000 more people enroute.

By "accident" of course.

You're misrepresenting the situation. I asked a DIRECT question and your response is dressing.

I asked you a couple direct questions.

Who precisely is giving you "word" the guy was under attack?

You claim the video shows it. Where? At exactly what time in the video does it occur?

Care to take another shot at it, or is your spine too weak for the "challenge"?

Care to take a shot at explaining the crazy claims you made, or were you castrated as part of your alt-right cult initiation ceremony?

I see pussy cat. I ask A DIRECT QUESTION and provide a video, and you avoid the entire thing. I believe that makes you dishonest. Answer the OP in a meaningful way and I'll respond in-kind.

Forum List

Back