Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

I've unintentionally stepped on the gas pedal too hard before, myself. I let off before I ran over a bunch of people and killed at least one, but that's just me.
I'm thinking three or four (or more) incidents I've seen on tv news of someone who accidentally stepped on the gas and drove right through a wall or store window. It happens a lot, and all this fellow's lawyer(s) need to do is collect as many examples as they can find and, provided this fellow hasn't already hung himself by talking, he stands a very good chance of being acquitted of the first degree murder he's charged with. Unless he confesses, or unless there is strong evidence that he planned it, he can walk free.

How then does he explain tearing back up the hill in reverse? What, he accidentally stepped on the gas, accidentally crashed, accidentally immediately put the car in reverse, accidentally tore back up the hill in reverse, even though he just killed a pedestrian, accidentally driving perfectly straight, and accidentally drove away until he was accidentally caught?

How far do you wanna stretch this?
He was violently attacked by a known terrorist organization and obviously acted in self-defense.

My eyes are getting old so I might be wrong, but for some reason my head told me it looks like the windshield is shattered before he hits that white mustang.

Without hunting down videos I thought I saw that too.

All the more reason you don't just plow forward at 40 mph into what you can't see.

Unless someone just smashed in your windshield with a bat and you're in fear for your life...

I mean if someone smashed in my windshield, I'd likely floor it.

Si modo, post: 17923372
Meh...It's still irresponsible - personal safety-wise - to stand in the middle of a through street...unless it's officially closed. Common instructions to folks prepping for a demonstration.

It was officially closed due to two cars stopped blocking any more cars from entering the intersection..
I guess the Beltway is also "officially" closed every time I get on it. :lol:

EverCurious, post: 17923457
My eyes are getting old so I might be wrong, but for some reason my head told me it looks like the windshield is shattered before he hits that white mustang.

When you are driving into a crowd of people you hate you might expect to get your windshield broken. Advantage still Dodge Charger with a Nazi behind the wheel.

His car was not blocked from behind. He had a way out.

I've unintentionally stepped on the gas pedal too hard before, myself. I let off before I ran over a bunch of people and killed at least one, but that's just me.
I'm thinking three or four (or more) incidents I've seen on tv news of someone who accidentally stepped on the gas and drove right through a wall or store window. It happens a lot, and all this fellow's lawyer(s) need to do is collect as many examples as they can find and, provided this fellow hasn't already hung himself by talking, he stands a very good chance of being acquitted of the first degree murder he's charged with. Unless he confesses, or unless there is strong evidence that he planned it, he can walk free.

How then does he explain tearing back up the hill in reverse? What, he accidentally stepped on the gas, accidentally crashed, accidentally immediately put the car in reverse, accidentally tore back up the hill in reverse, accidentally driving perfectly straight, and accidentally drove away until he was accidentally caught?
He was surrounded and attacked, so he floored it to get away. When he was reversing, you can actually see some aggressors still chasing him. He was trying to get away based on what I see in the video. Maybe his car got stuck on a particularly overweight negro-lover, so he had to reverse the long way out to get away. He should have driven something heavier, like a steamroller, if he wanted to get out of there more reliably.
Actually there was a violent criminal on his car smashing in the rear window with a deadly weapon when he threw it in reverse. The video shows that very clearly.

Everyone involved in the attack on the motorist should be charged with domestic terrorism and murder.

I guess the Beltway is also officially closed everytime I get on it

Yes it is. If you hit the car, truck or motorcycle in front of you, you official get cited. If you intentionally speed up to ram then and someone dies your official citation could include second degree murder.

He was violently attacked by a known terrorist organization and obviously acted in self-defense.

Given the calls for violence from all of the left, including their support for assassinations, nobody should ever be charged for anything that happens to the scum.

Given the calls for violence from all of the left, including their support for assassinations, nobody should ever be charged for anything that happens to the scum.

Given Trump's continuing support for the KKK and the altRight, that's exactly what they were hoping for. OOPS

I guess the Beltway is also officially closed everytime I get on it

Yes it is. If you hit the car, truck or motorcycle in front of you, you official get cited. If you intentionally speed up to ram then and someone dies your official citation could include second degree murder.
You're an idiot.

Official closure is not a traffic jam, nor is it gridlock.

Official....root of office.

Given Trump's continuing support for the KKK and the altRight, that's exactly what they were hoping for. OOPS
Link to his support.

Without hunting down videos I thought I saw that too.

All the more reason you don't just plow forward at 40 mph into what you can't see.

Unless someone just smashed in your windshield with a bat and you're in fear for your life...

I mean if someone smashed in my windshield, I'd likely floor it.

With no visible idea where you were going?

I won't be accepting a ride with you on a foggy day. :cuckoo:

I see the Nazi sympathizer defense force is still active.

We've all hit the gas accidentally before. But we've never plowed into a crowd of people. You generally immediately stop before going at full speed.

The driver drove at full speed into that crowd and then backed up.

Even if he did accidentally hit that crowd of people, its still a hit a run with a charge of manslaughter.

Why did he back up after hitting all those people?

We've all hit the gas accidentally before. But we've never plowed into a crowd of people. You generally immediately stop before going at full speed.

Even if he did accidentally hit that crowd of people, its still a hit a run with a charge of manslaughter.

I still want to know how the airbags didn't deploy.

Unless they were pre-set not to.

Ruh roh. There's yer premeditation. :uhh:

Link to his support.

Trump can't say the words WHITE SUPREMECISTS

Ah, now you have to lie; that's what happens when you have no point, just ranting partisan astro-turfing.

:thup:

But, I'll let the courts decide whether it was deliberate or not.

Ah, now you have to lie; that's what happens when you have no point, just ranting partisan astro-turfing.

Only an idiot would post what you just did.

Official closure is not a traffic jam, nor is it gridlock.

Then you have an official right to ram the car front of you and no official citation will be issued. Don't you agree that all traffic laws are official.

Only an idiot would post what you just did.

What's your point?

Forum List

Back