Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

The Holicaust was just because one morning Hitler was startled when a Jew asked him for directions
So you think that nervously and unintentionally stepping on the gas too hard is equal to a protracted genocidal strategy?

I've unintentionally stepped on the gas pedal too hard before, myself. I let off before I ran over a bunch of people and killed at least one, but that's just me.

Just last Thursday I accidentally dressed up with a Vanguard shield, wrote a lot of bigot rant on Nosebook and then rammed a line of parked cars before tearing back up the hill in reverse.

Hey, the transmission got stuck. It happens. :dunno:

I hate it when that happens.

Just last Thursday I accidentally dressed up with a Vanguard shield, wrote a lot of bigot rant on Nosebook and then rammed a line of parked cars before tearing back up the hill in reverse.

Hey, the transmission got stuck. It happens. :dunno:
That can hurt him but it's not absolute proof of anything. And the criminal law operates on solid evidence, not opinion or circumstantial factors. Especially in sensational cases like this one.

E.g., O.J. Simpson.

I've unintentionally stepped on the gas pedal too hard before, myself. I let off before I ran over a bunch of people and killed at least one, but that's just me.
I'm thinking three or four (or more) incidents I've seen on tv news of someone who accidentally stepped on the gas and drove right through a wall or store window. It happens a lot, and all this fellow's lawyer(s) need to do is collect as many examples as they can find and, provided this fellow hasn't already hung himself by talking, he stands a very good chance of being acquitted of the first degree murder he's charged with. Unless he confesses, or unless there is strong evidence that he planned it, he can walk free.

Doubtful after driving that fast and that far down a crowded street, unless he can prove his brakes didn't work.

The Holicaust was just because one morning Hitler was startled when a Jew asked him for directions
So you think that nervously and unintentionally stepping on the gas too hard is equal to a protracted genocidal strategy?

I've been in an accident once. Just a fender bender. Therefore, anyone whose "accident" involves a fatality is actually a murderer. Can't possibly kill someone unintentionally if I haven't done so!

I'm thinking three or four (or more) incidents I've seen on tv news of someone who accidentally stepped on the gas and drove right through a wall or store window. It happens a lot, and all this fellow's lawyer(s) need to do is collect as many examples as they can find and, provided this fellow hasn't already hung himself by talking, he stands a very good chance of being acquitted of the first degree murder he's charged with. Unless he confesses, or unless there is strong evidence that he planned it, he can walk free.
Old Shits is such an goofball, roflmao

Doubtful after driving that fast and that far down a crowded street, unless he can prove his brakes didn't work.
I got startled once when I hit a curb. Accidentally hit the gas instead of brake. If the curb hadn't been that tall, I'd have kept going, maybe hitting someone.

I've been in an accident once. Just a fender bender. Therefore, anyone whose "accident" involves a fatality is actually a murderer.
If it is an accident. But this was no accident. The murdering bastard purposely drove into that crowd.

I've been in an accident once. Just a fender bender. Therefore, anyone whose "accident" involves a fatality is actually a murderer.

Jeebus, that is simply completely and totally wrong.

An accidental killing is manslaughter not 1st degree murder.

roflmao

I got startled once when I hit a curb. Accidentally hit the gas instead of brake. If the curb hadn't been that tall, I'd have kept going, maybe hitting someone.

A city block ahead?

Old Shits is such an goofball, roflmao

Well, this old goofball earns his way. At 73, the last two weeks in July worked 12 twelve hour shifts in 15 days. As a millwright in a steel mill. And the temps were hitting 90 to 110, outside. How about you, earn your way?

It is pretty evident from all the witnesses that the miscreant purposely drove into that crowd. One questioned not answered is why he was driving down that street at all, as it was obviously blocked from the demonstration. I think there is a good case here for first degree murder.

Assuming this is the video of the event, you can actually see someone hitting the car in this one:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

That's what it looks like, anyway. If I were surrounded by a bunch of morons hitting my car like that, I'd be scared for my life, too. Negroes and negro-loving morons are a stupid and dangerous bunch.

A city block ahead?
Watch the video. Looks like someone hit his car right before he hit the people.

I am NOT blaming the victim. However, the counter protesters were assembling in an area not cordoned off - cars were present. Not all streets were cordoned off so that traffic had somewhere to go and so the town wasn't completely paralyzed. There is a risk involved if folks are going to stand in the middle of through streets.

Doesn't blame the victim, but don't stand in through streets not cordoned off. Please....have some respect for residents.

Here is a birds eye vid.. Lots of cars stopped by the assembly.

Yes, lots of cars stopped. But one floored the gas, and ran into the crowd. The same one that had already posted his hate on the internet. Pretty damned obvious that was not accidental.

I am NOT blaming the victim. However, the counter protesters were assembling in an area not cordoned off - cars were present. Not all streets were cordoned off so that traffic had somewhere to go and so the town wasn't completely paralyzed. There is a risk involved if folks are going to stand in the middle of through streets.

Doesn't blame the victim, but don't stand in through streets not cordoned off. Please....have some respect for residents.

I uh, don't see a collision there. :dunno:

I uh, don't see a collision there. :dunno:

SW quadrant. The actual collision is blocked by the building, but you can see the cars rapidly pushed into the crowd.

Yes, lots of cars stopped. But one floored the gas, and ran into the crowd. The same one that had already posted his hate on the internet. Pretty damned obvious that was not accidental.
Not the point.

The point is, the assembly appears to be in an area the police had not cordoned off. Police cordon off assembly areas. And, the reason it appears it is not cordoned off is the presense of several cars...cars blocked by the crowd. Cars likely unaware they would be blocked because it was a street not cordoned off.

It's dangerous to assemble in the middle of the road. I learned that from my parents when I was a child.

How then does he explain tearing back up the hill in reverse? What, he accidentally stepped on the gas, accidentally crashed, accidentally immediately put the car in reverse, accidentally tore back up the hill in reverse, even though he just killed a pedestrian, accidentally driving perfectly straight, and accidentally drove away until he was accidentally caught?

How far do you wanna stretch this?

Last edited:
Yes, lots of cars stopped.
I see one car in that video.
But one floored the gas, and ran into the crowd. The same one that had already posted his hate on the internet. Pretty damned obvious that was not accidental.

Obviously the guy who hit his car right before he did it was a neo-nazi masquerading as a negro-lover who hit his car on purpose to help this guy's chances in court!

How then does he explain tearing back up the hill in reverse? What, he accidentally stepped on the gas, accidentally crashed, accidentally immediately put the car in reverse, accidentally tore back up the hill in reverse, accidentally driving perfectly straight, and accidentally drove away until he was accidentally caught?
He was surrounded and attacked, so he floored it to get away. When he was reversing, you can actually see some aggressors still chasing him. He was trying to get away based on what I see in the video. Maybe his car got stuck on a particularly overweight negro-lover, so he had to reverse the long way out to get away. He should have driven something heavier, like a steamroller, if he wanted to get out of there more reliably.

Forum List

Back