Chaos: Oakland Erupts in Flames Started by OWS Mob

Pitting one American against another...disgusting. Precisely why he will lose.

In a perfect world, yeah, he would lose, and I hope he does because of the underhanded stuff he does on a nonstop basis.

The irresponsible leftist press almost never says a discouraging word. I found this stuff out by reading Judicial Watch. I don't know how they can keep up with the nefarious under-the-table dealings of Barack Obama and his cadre of cheating liars.

it is a one party state your vote is irrelevant

You are a one brain cell moron and your conspiratorial bullshit is irrelevant.

in a perfect world, yeah, he would lose, and i hope he does because of the underhanded stuff he does on a nonstop basis.

The irresponsible leftist press almost never says a discouraging word. I found this stuff out by reading judicial watch. I don't know how they can keep up with the nefarious under-the-table dealings of barack obama and his cadre of cheating liars.

it is a one party state your vote is irrelevant

you are a one brain cell moron and your conspiratorial bullshit is irrelevant.

private groups offer you a limited selection of choices that they have pre-approved to give you the illusion of choice

Why don't YOU choose some anti-psychotic medication to help you cope with your schizophrenia?

private groups offer you a limited selection of choices that they have pre-approved to give you the illusion of choice

Tell a secret to 20 people and watch how long it stays a secret.

The fantasy of a global conspiracy is laughable, it defies human nature.

I can show you all the "secret" hand shakes of the Masons. I can show you all the magic symbols on the Mormon underwear.

Nothing stays hidden, ever.

Forum List

Back