Shocking confession of an Ukrainian soldier of fortune!

Disintegrator

Rookie
Nov 3, 2011
Shocking confession of an Ukrainian soldier of fortune! Vitali Serdyuk said that an Odessa company was hiring mercenaries to fight Libyan rebels! I’m really shocked... While all the western world was fighting Gaddafi, Ukraine was sending to him mercenaries! Thus, the West cooperates with country which supports the enemies of democracy! How can we talk over the integration of Ukraine into EU and NATO? How can we cooperate with a regime that sends its citizens to fight in the cause of the enemies of freedom?

Shocking confession of an Ukrainian soldier of fortune! Vitali Serdyuk said that an Odessa company was hiring mercenaries to fight Libyan rebels! I’m really shocked... While all the western world was fighting Gaddafi, Ukraine was sending to him mercenaries! Thus, the West cooperates with country which supports the enemies of democracy! How can we talk over the integration of Ukraine into EU and NATO? How can we cooperate with a regime that sends its citizens to fight in the cause of the enemies of freedom?
Welcome to USMB, Disintegrator. Hope you like it here.

Are you saying the Ukranians may have thought Gaddhafi was better than those fighting him?

So far, I've heard the takeover group is establishing Islam as Libya's new leader.

I'm not certain yet what this means. Are you? Just asking.

Forum List

Back