Chaos: Oakland Erupts in Flames Started by OWS Mob

and what law did...they break exactly ?

arson, vandalism, disobeying a lawful order, destruction of private property, assault, battery, there are a few more in the pc i am sure i could dig up but why bother.
he knows damned well what we're speaking of...destroying public and private property was breaking law last time i looked...perhaps he prefers a society where anarchy rules the day?

so where those individuals arrested ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaeuV2RNL3o&feature=related]Police Admit Using Provocateurs To Stage Riots - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0H2oVpvxk0]Sheriff Admits to Police Provocateurs at the RNC - YouTube[/ame]

On October 25th the OO empampemt was invaded by more than 500 police officers from all over California police agencies. Including, but not not limited too, Oakland Police Department, Hayward Police Department, San Leandro Police Department, Pleasanton Police Department, the California Highway Patrol, Alemenda County Sherriffs Department...

All these officers without Warning came to Oakland on the request of Mayor Quan and her agent Santanna and invaded peaceful demenstrators Occupying Oakland.

The Oakland Police Department and other alike were burtal on civilians like they have been so many times in the past. Including the straight up murder of Bart traveler Oscar Grant a few years back. Instead of listening to the people's complaints the City of Oakland California companded the problem by sending out more uneducated police officers to kill more innocent persons in the commuinty. Including a homesless man and barber shop owner. The district attorney of Alemeda County has failed to prosecute police officers then or now in this killings of oakland police butality.

OAKLAND'S COMMUITY is very welcoming... Fairyland is a children's park that allows the youth a playground to play. The Oakland Zoo is huge with many different animals from elephants to giraffs. Familes love Oakland because there is much commuinty involvement including art and some healthcare.

Mayor Quan and her side kick Howard Jordon over stepped their boundary when they tried to force out Occupy Oakland protesters for using force. So now when the over 20,000 protesters show up to shut down the port of Oakland, including Critical Mass, the city would like to use this show of the People force to shut down OO.

Occupy Oakalnd has many seen and unseen supporters. When one person is arrested there are over 1,000 who will take there place. If Americans are not allowed to protest peacefully now then when and how?

The organic nature of these protest are about to change the ideology of the wealthist americans's oppersion on the rest of us.

Don't under estimate the Occupy Movement...we are here to stay....for as long as it takes.

Don't undermine Occupy Oakland Mayor Quan who has already been asked to resign and Howard Jordan the interim Chief of Police. You will comply with the People's Order to Obey all Laws..

@Freedombecki---When do the Police ever follow the law. For heaven sake lad they are a punch of low thinking American's who are glad just to obtain their GED.

You give the Police more credibility than they are worth.

Perhaps you are a GED educated person yourself???

Wasn't the Occupy Wall Street Protesters call the "Mob" by Eric Cantor. I swear i saw him running to the the panic room 200 feet underground.

@Freedombecki---When do the Police ever follow the law. For heaven sake lad they are a punch of low thinking American's who are glad just to obtain their GED.

Welcome to USMB, conner 700.

NPL for my school, University women, 1982.

So you think Police are worthless? Exactly who are you going to call when a thief breaks into your elderly parents' home?

Welcome to USMB, conner 700.

NPL for my school, University women, 1982.

So you think Police are worthless? Exactly who are you going to call when a thief breaks into your elderly parents' home?

He will call the OWS self-governance committee that gives counseling to thieves and rapists instead of reporting it to real law enforcement officials...:lol:

You come off as an Idiot. Hint. Don't antagonize the Cops, when you get stopped or pulled over. It's just not worth it. You will have your say in Court, should it come to that. Now grow up.

look 20 bucks an hr and free abortions coulda prevented this

I imagine the possibilities of what could have prevented this are limitless. You wanna pay me protection money, go for it. :D You wanna keep paying Obama, ...it's your money. For now anyway. :eek: :eusa_whistle:

We don't have enough people out of work? The people of Oakland want dock workers to be without work also?

[You're the one who needs a little introspection on this issue, sir. Every 57 hours, a cop is killed by a perpetrator of violence.
I was home on leave from the military in 1959 when my girl friend's uncle, an ironworker, was killed in a fall from a tower of the Verazanno bridge he was working on. After the quiet funeral in a neighborhood chapel I went with the family to Greenwood Cemetary where a New York City police officer who was killed in a collision on the FDR Drive was being buried. In addition to an honor guard with rifles, flags and two bagpipes there must have been fifty uniformed cops in full ceremony.

At the time I didn't give it much thought but later it occurred to me that Angelo Boccardi, my girl's uncle, was also killed in the line of duty while serving the public in a very dangerous job. But there was no honor guard for him, no bagpipes, no paramilitary procession and no picture in the Brooklyn Eagle.

Can you explain why?
No.

We don't have enough people out of work? The people of Oakland want dock workers to be without work also?
Sure why not? Why should they care? THEY are outta work...so should everyone else be...

Occupy Oakland Shut Down a Port Already Struggling for Survival

There are reports that estimate 11,000 workers lost wages and $4 million dollars in revenue went down the tubes due to the Occupy Oakland shutdown on Wednesday.
While Oakland’s Port may be considered the fifth largest in the U.S., that doesn’t mean business is thriving there, workers are happy and fat cat managers are walking around counting wads of money– not by a long shot.
In fact, the Occupiers really just shut down an embattled, faltering commercial hub that is a source of badly needed jobs in financially embattled Oakland.

Anarchy...

the police provocateurs start the violence so they have an excuse to brutalize the crowd for the actions of a few

Fuck you, scumbag.
truth hurts huh
You don't have truth. You have an utter unwillingness to criticize the violent and hateful people on your side and prefer instead to live in a fantasy world.

In other words, you're a typical leftist.

Damn, they're partying like it's 1775.

Ah, another Leftist who hopes this morphs into an armed insurrection! Well, that's no surprise, any more than this violence by the OWS crowd is a surprise. Haven't some of their supporters right here advocated, or at least openly wished for, this "movement"to turn violent? Haven't we been treated to the speculative proposition that OWS was the beginning of an American replay of the French Revolution?

The pure brutal truth is, that the American Left craves and thrives on violence, violence it willingly incites, even as it ostensibly deplores it in others. They need blood, they need martyrs for the cause (not their leaders, of course; those cowards lead from the rear, throw rocks from the back of the crowd, and let their useful dupes take the consequences). They will gladly try to create another Kent State, and if that fails, they will keep trying, until more blood is spilled, all in an attempt to gain public sympathy. I don't think that will work, this time; the American people have seen this little game before.

I predict this entire silly, nasty little movement is going to die, not with a bang, but with a slow, lingering whimper in the winter's chill, and if so, good riddance! If I am wrong, and those of you who desire armed insurrection actually get one going, I can only hope that after it is put down (and it will be), ALL those who have quietly and not so quietly done all they could to foment the thing, will be found out, and duly tried and imprisoned!
Taxpayers may be funding Occupy Wall Street. The old Acorn? It was rebranded, and its workers are now organizing Occupy Wall Street to intimidate people into voting for Barack Obama. They're spending money like crazy people, too.

This explains some, but not all the background, Post Chronicle article, Oct 27, 2011.

More about Acorn Behind Occupy Wall Street, Judicial Watch.

I'm not pleased that an American President would hate America so much he would put ACORN staff back in business at our expense through his HUD department of government. I bet he and his cronies had a good laugh about hidden funding for the old ACORN group he organized back when, after Republicans legislated against this divisive group.

We really need to get rid of Barack Obama in the November, 2012, election. He's been nothing but hatred and trouble, accusing decent people of racism right and left.

The nasty riots going on in the street is his doing, entirely, and the Judicial Watch has links explaining the entire conspiracy of Barack Obama against the rule of law and providing for the common defense.

He's drilling for trouble.

You must spread more reputation around before giving it to editec again.

Oakland was where the police first started acting violently towards the protesters, and now surprise surprise, there's violence.

Amen. Wake up! Smell the coffee. Tranquil people don't feel a need to protest. Sidewalks and cement are not exactly the comforts of home.

Get capital on people and it will just build resentment.

OWS is destroying Oakland, I guess then they will burn the voting precincts next summer. Hey, let the OWS keep burning/demolish all of the deep blue cities in Cally, then obama will lose California cause the remaining standing towns are Republic Leaning.

Forum List

Back