In The 21st Century Leftists, Blacks, and College Students Have a Monoply on Rioting

Today blacks are burning down their neighborhoods, "burn this bitch down" and there are no white comparisons.

There never were.

:lol:

And you say that I'm "ignorant of history".
Yes.

I am.

In your extensive studies in history, did you ever find mention of the "Battle in Seattle"?

You should be able to remember that one yourself, you can't possibly that young.
Did they burn down the neighborhood? They didn't, did they?

The rioters in the "Battle in Seattle" did more than $20 million dollars in property damage.

Do you think the damage from the Baltimore riots come close to that?

We'll see. My guess is property values in black dominated cities aren't nearly as high as in white dominated cities like Seattle. Care to wager?

In The 21st Century Leftists, Blacks, and College Students Have a Monoply on Rioting

There's been a lot of talk about rioting around the forum so I figured I would tally up all of the riots of the 21st Century to see if I can establish a trend. I pulled the below riots from Wikipedia. List of incidents of civil unrest in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia . For those of you wondering why there are so many black mob attacks missing, evidently the usual black mob attack doesn't count as rioting/civil unrest because they did it for no other reason then to have some fun or steal some loot and they lasted for only a few minutes to a few hours without a major police presence. My findings are the following.

In the 21st Century United States there have been

1 Cuban Riot
1 Puerto Rican Riot
7 College Student Riots
14 Leftist Riots
10 Black Riots

The Data

21st century

2000s
Cubans
Puerto Ricans
Blacks
Blacks
Leftists
Blacks
Leftists
Leftists
Leftists
College Students
Leftists
Blacks
Leftists
College Students
College Students
Leftists

2010s
College Students
  • 2010 – University of Maryland basketball disturbance 2010, College Park, Maryland, March 3 following a game; 28 arrested.
College Students
College Students
Leftists
Blacks
Leftists
  • 2010 – Oakland Protest riot, Nov. 5, Police made more than 150 arrests as a crowd broke windows and knocked down fences, protesting sentence of former BART officer in shooting of Oscar Grant on New Years Day 2009 see BART Police shooting of Oscar Grant., Oakland, California
Blacks
College Students
Leftists
  • 2011 – Occupy Wall Street Oakland Protests Riots. October. Protesters shattered windows, set fires, and plastered buildings with graffiti. Riot police fired heavy amounts of tear gas on the protesters.
Leftists
  • 2012 – NATO 2012 Chicago Summit May. Conflict between riot police. Dozens of demonstrators clubbed and arrested.
Leftists
  • 2012 – Anaheim police shooting and protests, July 28. Violence erupted after multiple shootings in the neighborhood by police that included unarmed Manuel Diaz. 24 people were arrested
Leftists
Blacks
  • 2013 – Seattle May Day Protest Riots, May 1st, 17 Arrested as Seattle May Day Protests Turn Violent.
Leftsts
College Students
Blacks
  • 2014 – New York City/Berkeley, California – After prosecutors and a grand jury refused to indict a police officer in the death of Eric Garner, many people protested against it in New York City and other cities, some of them causing unrest. In New York, several people were arrested for assault on a police officer, and in Berkeley, multiple people were arrested for looting and vandalizing.
Blacks
  • 2015 – Baltimore, MD – Mass looting amid riot protesting the death of Freddy Gray. 35 people have been arrested and 15 police officers injured, 7 seriously. Baltimore Orioles home game against the Chicago White Sox on April 27 postponed due to danger of looters. National outrage over looting CVS and other establishments as well as the burning down of a senior center.
Blacks

Typical race-baiting racist post we see here on USMB.

Old white tea baggers don't have anything to riot about. All their rage is impotent.

What you're seeing in Baltimore is what's called real rage. Their actions are not legal, nor justified, but we (smart people) understand the root causes.

Real Rage huh? So they go out and rob a liquor store and steal drugs from a CVS? Looks like they want some freebies to me. And it certainly takes a smart person to twist their actions into something they're not. I will grant you that. I'm getting tired of the "It isn't justified, buuuuuuut ..... the black kids are angry" excuse. You want to see real black rage (at lease more authentic than the rage you speak of" click on the video below.

Last edited:
Young people have generally been the rioters since the beginning of civilization, older folks know better and have more to lose.

Agreed. But this thread is about which youngsters are doing the rioting.

Wikipedia is never a good source. But it'll do for the purposes of this forum.

That sounds like a guy with an MA in History.

Now he's coming around.

Are you sure wikipedia is a good source?

Now he's coming around.

Douchebag says what?

Now he's coming around.

Douchebag says what?

Your critical thinking/debating skills are getting better my son.

- If most wars are carried out by capitalist nations, then capitalists have a monopoly on starting wars.
- If most modern revolutions were communist, then communists have a monopoly on revolutions.
- If most communists use red on their banners, then communists have a monopoly on the color red.
- If x team wins the most games in the Superbowl, then x team has a monopoly on American football.
- If most sex change operations are carried out by male surgeons, then males have a monopoly on sex change operations.
- If most cars are manufactured in Asia, then Asia has a monopoly on car production.
- If most cat owners are lonely elderly people, then lonely elderly people have a monopoly on cat ownership.
- If x politician wins a majority, x politician has a monopoly on public office.
^ Why this whole thread's premise is silly.

- If most wars are carried out by capitalist nations, then capitalists have a monopoly on starting wars.
- If most modern revolutions were communist, then communists have a monopoly on revolutions.
- If most communists use red on their banners, then communists have a monopoly on the color red.
- If x team wins the most games in the Superbowl, then x team has a monopoly on American football.
- If most sex change operations are carried out by male surgeons, then males have a monopoly on sex change operations.
- If most cars are manufactured in Asia, then Asia has a monopoly on car production.
- If most cat owners are lonely elderly people, then lonely elderly people have a monopoly on cat ownership.
- If x politician wins a majority, x politician has a monopoly on public office.
^ Why this whole thread's premise is silly.

OKOK, So they have a Monopoly save two riots by Puerto Ricans and Cubans. Shall we call it an oligopoly?

In order for your claim to be true, all riots would have had to have been carried out by groups who are leftist, black, AND college students. If each group does not fit all three criteria, then your claim fails. Because leftists can include blacks and non blacks, and college students as well as not college students. Blacks can include leftists and rightists, as well as college students and non college students. And college students can include rightists and leftists, and blacks and non blacks.

True -- that the opposite of "black" is not "leftist" does not seem to have occurred to the OP. He bends over backward to avoid listing "whites". I presume "leftists" is his euphemism for that.

At least a couple of those listings are bogus anyway. The "Miami FTAA" link does not describe a 'riot' at all. Neither does Katrina. I stopped reading there because as already noted, what's the point?

In order for your claim to be true, all riots would have had to have been carried out by groups who are leftist, black, AND college students. If each group does not fit all three criteria, then your claim fails. Because leftists can include blacks and non blacks, and college students as well as not college students. Blacks can include leftists and rightists, as well as college students and non college students. And college students can include rightists and leftists, and blacks and non blacks.

True -- that the opposite of "black" is not "leftist" does not seem to have occurred to the OP. He bends over backward to avoid listing "whites". I presume "leftists" is his euphemism for that.

At least a couple of those listings are bogus anyway. The "Miami FTAA" link does not describe a 'riot' at all. Neither does Katrina. I stopped reading there because as already noted, what's the point?

Shall I change it from Riot to "Civil Unrest. It does little to help your case though. The data will still remain the same.

Shall I change it from Riot to "Civil Unrest. It does little to help your case though. The data will still remain the same.

Your "data" is meaningless. For one thing as just noted you have events on here that are not riots at all; for another, you're using the word "leftists" as a race. Either that or you're drawing an apples-oranges comparison.

Someone inquired back on page one what the point might be here. Was that ever answered? Because I'm moving on .

Your "data" is meaningless. For one thing as just noted you have events on here that are not riots at all; for another, you're using the word "leftists" as a race. Either that or you're drawing an apples-oranges comparison.

Someone inquired back on page one what the point might be here. Was that ever answered? Because I'm moving on .

You've been trying to move on for some time now. I'm surprised you haven't done so yet. Many of the college incidents cannot be considered riots but I included them anyway. The facts remain. The left, blacks, and college students are the unruly riot champions. You got data that proves otherwise? If not shut up. I will happily accept data provided by you. But you wont do that because your data will come to the same conclusion.

You've been trying to move on for some time now. I'm surprised you haven't done so yet. Many of the college incidents cannot be considered riots but I included them anyway. The facts remain. The left, blacks, and college students are the unruly riot champions. You got data that proves otherwise?

Whites, blacks and college students generate most of the riots and non-riots huh?

Well done, Comprehensive-Man. :rolleyes:

Unsubscribed.

You've been trying to move on for some time now. I'm surprised you haven't done so yet. Many of the college incidents cannot be considered riots but I included them anyway. The facts remain. The left, blacks, and college students are the unruly riot champions. You got data that proves otherwise?

Whites, blacks and college students generate most of the riots and non-riots huh?

Well done, Comprehensive-Man. :rolleyes:

Unsubscribed.

Leftist whites. College whites yes. Young black males and females yes. You got another category for young black males and females that I should consider? Please enlighten me.

Where is my resident thread bumper when I need him?

Who had the monopoly before?
He is a Rightyloon racist pulling facts from Wikipedia of all places. Are you serious?

Fine, you compile a collection of civil unrest events and get back to me.
I didn't make the claim. I don't have to do shit.

Then you certainly don't have grounds to argue. Am I to assume you're here to contradict? Or do you know the difference between the two?

There's been a lot of talk about rioting around the forum so I figured I would tally up all of the riots of the 21st Century to see if I can establish a trend. I pulled the below riots from Wikipedia. List of incidents of civil unrest in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia . For those of you wondering why there are so many black mob attacks missing, evidently the usual black mob attack doesn't count as rioting/civil unrest because they did it for no other reason then to have some fun or steal some loot and they lasted for only a few minutes to a few hours without a major police presence. My findings are the following.

In the 21st Century United States there have been

1 Cuban Riot
1 Puerto Rican Riot
7 College Student Riots
14 Leftist Riots
10 Black Riots

The Data

21st century

2000s
Cubans
Puerto Ricans
Blacks
Blacks
Leftists
Blacks
Leftists
Leftists
Leftists
College Students
Leftists
Blacks
Leftists
College Students
College Students
Leftists

2010s
College Students
  • 2010 – University of Maryland basketball disturbance 2010, College Park, Maryland, March 3 following a game; 28 arrested.
College Students
College Students
Leftists
Blacks
Leftists
  • 2010 – Oakland Protest riot, Nov. 5, Police made more than 150 arrests as a crowd broke windows and knocked down fences, protesting sentence of former BART officer in shooting of Oscar Grant on New Years Day 2009 see BART Police shooting of Oscar Grant., Oakland, California
Blacks
College Students
Leftists
  • 2011 – Occupy Wall Street Oakland Protests Riots. October. Protesters shattered windows, set fires, and plastered buildings with graffiti. Riot police fired heavy amounts of tear gas on the protesters.
Leftists
  • 2012 – NATO 2012 Chicago Summit May. Conflict between riot police. Dozens of demonstrators clubbed and arrested.
Leftists
  • 2012 – Anaheim police shooting and protests, July 28. Violence erupted after multiple shootings in the neighborhood by police that included unarmed Manuel Diaz. 24 people were arrested
Leftists
Blacks
  • 2013 – Seattle May Day Protest Riots, May 1st, 17 Arrested as Seattle May Day Protests Turn Violent.
Leftsts
College Students
Blacks
  • 2014 – New York City/Berkeley, California – After prosecutors and a grand jury refused to indict a police officer in the death of Eric Garner, many people protested against it in New York City and other cities, some of them causing unrest. In New York, several people were arrested for assault on a police officer, and in Berkeley, multiple people were arrested for looting and vandalizing.
Blacks
  • 2015 – Baltimore, MD – Mass looting amid riot protesting the death of Freddy Gray. 35 people have been arrested and 15 police officers injured, 7 seriously. Baltimore Orioles home game against the Chicago White Sox on April 27 postponed due to danger of looters. National outrage over looting CVS and other establishments as well as the burning down of a senior center.
Blacks

Geez I thought all you Declaration of Independence loving types supported the right of the People to rise up against tyranny?

Forum List

Back