Chaos and anarchy coming to NY?

the problem in california is the stupidity of rules that require a supermajority to do the budget.

honey, i voted for giuliani and bloomberg.... :eusa_whistle:

i'm hoping for anthony weiner. ;o)

but might be de blasi.

Weiner? for Mayor? Good Grief! Are you serious?

Who's be Blasi?

I don't believe Emperor Bloomberg will willingly give up his throne.Do people still have to kneel and kiss his Bloomberg machine when they're in his pretense?

bloomberg's not getting another term. i like him, but people aren't going to tolerate that next time around.... especially now that he proved himself vulnerable... even to a weak challenger.

i love anthony. :)

sorry... de blasio, not deblasi that was a typo. the public advocate.

I wasn't picking the typo I haven't followed NYC politics closely and I had no idea who he was.

Bloomy should have run for Governor and moved the state Capital to NYC

Weiner? for Mayor? Good Grief! Are you serious?

Who's be Blasi?

I don't believe Emperor Bloomberg will willingly give up his throne.Do people still have to kneel and kiss his Bloomberg machine when they're in his pretense?

bloomberg's not getting another term. i like him, but people aren't going to tolerate that next time around.... especially now that he proved himself vulnerable... even to a weak challenger.

i love anthony. :)

sorry... de blasio, not deblasi that was a typo. the public advocate.

I wasn't picking the typo I haven't followed NYC politics closely and I had no idea who he was.

Bloomy should have run for Governor and moved the state Capital to NYC

bloomberg wouldn't win upstate i don't think. and those same upstaters might take issue with the capital being moved out of albany.

Arnold is a RINO. Give me a fuckingbreak. Just another liberal asshat spending money he doesn't have. I don't give a shit if he has a "D" or an "R" or an "I" by his name, it doesn't matter. HE'S LIBERAL. Same for Emperor Bloomberg.

Last edited:
Don't you all remember the chaos and anarchy when the fed shut down in the Clinton years? It was HELL ON EARTH..... oh wait, no one actually noticed!?!?!

Your so right. No one even noticed when the Clowns in DC quitt working. LOL

Cities and States across the country are going to have to take a hatchet to their budgets. Cut out some of the freebies. Make people responsible for themselves for a change. None of them are going to have the money for all the social bs programs out there.

Good idea in my book.

I'm not usually the nit-picking sort, but you got any kind of link to prove the Clowns actually do work?

california has a repub governor. :cuckoo:

nyc has a repub mayor :cuckoo:

Arnold is the only "Republican" in the CA government and he gave up even trying when the Democrats who run the state told him to fuck off because they were determined to spend the state to death

You make a good point, NYC is the one saving grace for NY, the only bright spot because it was run by Rudy and Emperor Bloomberg. Now the Dems want to choke it to death financially by "reforming" Wall Street.

Maybe you'll get David Dinkins back? Who know? Maybe Charlie Rangel will be Mayor?

the problem in california is the stupidity of rules that require a supermajority to do the budget.

but might be de blasi.

It'll be DeBlasio, that I'm almost certain of.

Everyone needs to bleed equally. All programs and salaries need to be cut. If that means a 20% cut then EVERYTHING gets cut. No pet social programs exempt. No salary exempt.

HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!! How's that welfare state doing? What a great plan.

I don't know why I'm even bothering because you are a partisan moron, but NY is not a welfare state. We pay more into federal coffers than we take out. Louisiana, however, IS a welfare state - in fact , this is the case with almost ALL of the red states, if I am remembering correctly.

Wow NY and CA are both disasters and what is the common thread between them?

Could it be....

DEMOCRATS!!!?

california has a repub governor. :cuckoo:

nyc has a repub mayor :cuckoo:

Arnold folded to the Dems who run the legislature.
Bloomberg is not a Republican.

But other than that you're right.
Democrats have run both places into the ground. Patterson is an incompetent fool. So is anyone likely to replace him. Maybe once Christy gets things squared away in NJ he can put NY into receivership and take care of that shit-hole.

We will be seeing an increasing number of municipal defaults. We are already seeing their sub prime equivalent defaulting. Now it will work its way up the chain as revenues from taxes stagnate and they cannot use Stimulus money to paper over problems.

HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!! How's that welfare state doing? What a great plan.

I don't know why I'm even bothering because you are a partisan moron, but NY is not a welfare state. We pay more into federal coffers than we take out. Louisiana, however, IS a welfare state - in fact , this is the case with almost ALL of the red states, if I am remembering correctly.

NY IS a welfare state. I don't care what they return to the fed, they have some of the highest taxes in the country and THAT is what makes them a welfare state. They are overtaxed and running a deficit over 8 billion.

That dribble the libs continually spout is vexing. Much of that so called welfare spending you refer to going to the states is military bases and other fed interests. Until there is a breakdown of not only what each state receives from the fed but ALSO where and why it is sent there your contentions mean nothing.

My God,the Democrats sure have destroyed New York. Why do people in New York keep voting for Democrats? It just doesn't make any sense. New York is in ruins. You can thank the inept & corrupt Democrats for this. How sad.

Arnold is the only "Republican" in the CA government and he gave up even trying when the Democrats who run the state told him to fuck off because they were determined to spend the state to death

You make a good point, NYC is the one saving grace for NY, the only bright spot because it was run by Rudy and Emperor Bloomberg. Now the Dems want to choke it to death financially by "reforming" Wall Street.

Maybe you'll get David Dinkins back? Who know? Maybe Charlie Rangel will be Mayor?

but might be de blasi.

It'll be DeBlasio, that I'm almost certain of.

he'll be an intersting candidate, for sure. but don't count anthony out.. depends what happens with pelosi, i think. i have a feeling he wouldn't mind being speaker.

Forum List

Back