CBD?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I bought a pack of cigs today. Bad Gracie. Bad. But...I think I am taking up too many things at once and if I need a cig..by golly I'm gonna smoke it even if it goes over my allotted 7 to 8 cigs per day. So far, I have not. Not even last night I stayed under 10 cigs for that whole day.

Anyway...I am now trying to waylay another damn flareup in my hands. It's stress related, that's for sure. So, when buying the cigs, I was talking to the guy that owns the shop and he noticed the wrist braces on me and I said yeah...I heard about some kind of pot stuff that won't make you high but is really good as a balm for joints. He showed me a bottle of CBD oil (30 bucks. OUCH) and he said he vapes it and so does his customers. It won't get you high, he said, but it is great for calming, pain, etc. I didn't buy it cuz I wanted to google it first and also see if I can find it in balm form and CHEAPER. So tomorrow I will go to the local health food nature place store and see what they have. I don't want CBD to eat or drip under my tongue or in pill form. I want something to rub on my wrists and see if it works. Someone here at USMB told me about it, but I forgot who.

Anyway..anyone here use this stuff for whatever reason? The info I have read on it is very confusing and goes into nerdy scientific explanations and/or some guy on youtube screaming at the government for wanting to take control of it for pharmacuticals and whatnot. All that is over my head, so....in laymans terms...anyone ever use this stuff and if so, how did they use it and did it work and in what form?

Forum List

Back