Circumcision

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
On another thread the other day, thread topic involved Female Genital Mutilation, one of the great evils, someone responded to me "what about male genital multilation?"

I said to them that there was no similarity at all between Female Genital Mutilation and male circumcision, for there to be essentially the entire penis pretty much would have to be removed.

Here is the link to the FGM thread I refer to:

Increased "risk" of female genital mutilation?

The response though has me curious, male genital "mutilation"

So for the males who've been circumcised, do you think you've been mutilated?

Would you have preferred to have been given a choice to have been circumcised, rather than your parents make that choice for you as a baby and/or child?

Or are you quite happy with the situation?

Edited to add link.

Last edited:
FGM is defined by the WHO as "all procedures that involve partial or total removal of the external female genitalia, or other injury to the female genital organs for non-medical reasons". It is recognised as a violation of the human rights of women and girls.
What is female genital mutilation and where does it happen?

circumcision is a surgical procedure that removes the foreskin (the loose tissue) covering the glans (rounded tip) of the penis. Circumcision may be performed for religious or cultural reasons, or for health reasons.

Circumcision: Learn Pros and Cons of the Surgical Procedure

Not even in the same universe, just a lame excuse to talk about a penis. Different theme same result as other threads.:uhoh3:

• Banned
FGM is defined by the WHO as "all procedures that involve partial or total removal of the external female genitalia, or other injury to the female genital organs for non-medical reasons". It is recognised as a violation of the human rights of women and girls.

circumcision is a surgical procedure that removes the foreskin (the loose tissue) covering the glans (rounded tip) of the penis. Circumcision may be performed for religious or cultural reasons, or for health reasons.

Not even in the same universe, just a lame excuse to talk about a penis. Different theme same result as other threads.:uhoh3:

Did you EVEN READ my OP? Obviously NOT, I already pointed out FGM was NOTHING like male circumcision.

OMG I better find the post where the question was asked to me "what about male genital mutilation.

I briefly took you off Ignore, because I instinctively knew you'd have to turn up in this thread, for OBVIOUS reasons....you're the "one brain cell's" BRAIN, you have to do the thinking for It when It gets out of It's depth.....surprised you didn't give It a Winner rating to boost It's self-esteem.

Did you EVEN READ my OP? Obviously NOT, I already pointed out FGM was NOTHING like male circumcision.

OMG I better find the post where the question was asked to me "what about male genital mutilation.

I briefly took you off Ignore, because I instinctively knew you'd have to turn up in this thread, for OBVIOUS reasons....you're the "one brain cell's" BRAIN, you have to do the thinking for It when It gets out of It's depth.....surprised you didn't give It a Winner rating to boost It's self-esteem.
I responded to your OP.

Having read your very personal and unsolicited response to me I will say this: If you want to know more about a dick all you have to do is look in the mirror.

I responded to your OP.

Having read your very personal and unsolicited response to me I will say this: If you want to know more about a dick all you have to do is look in the mirror.

Beautiful! ^^^

Thank you Alex!

• Banned

I responded to your OP.

Your response has NOTHING to do with what's in my OP, I specifically pointed out there is NO SIMILARITY to FGM....your reading comprehension obviously slipped tonight, your response is ridiculous in relation to my OP.

If you were able to think properly you'd know this yourself, but of course you're distracted aren't you.

I responded to your OP.

Your response has NOTHING to do with what's in my OP, I specifically pointed out there is NO SIMILARITY to FGM....your reading comprehension obviously slipped tonight, your response is ridiculous in relation to my OP.

If you were able to think properly you'd know this yourself, but of course you're distracted aren't you.
Sure it did read, it again when you are sober. Oh BTW you just told me you had me on ignore. Please follow through on your promises. I think you are a dick hungry cookoo bird and I am not on here for that. I did not bother you you came after me.

It's tragic Alex, I mean you, you are NOT a stupid man, and we did used to get along UNTIL I mentioned someone who obviously displays GREAT stupidity, unfortunately you can't handle this as you seem to have an "Internet Thing" for them.

OMG too weird. Anyhow, the proper point is:

So here is first, for this thread a direct copy and paste of what I refer to in my OP:

"What about male genital mutilation?"

Then the below is my response:

"No there is NO similarity between male circumcision and Female Genital Mutilation, the former the foreskin is removed, the latter EVERYTHING is removed as I explained in my previous post.

For male circumcision to be similar to Female Genital Mutilation the ENTIRE penis would have to be removed and a tiny hole left through which to urinate."

Then here is the thread and the above copy and paste is my post number 8 in the thread, I made other posts as you can see and Alex I get ratings on these posts for REASONS that have NOTHING to do with the fact they FANCY my avatar, they are rated on MERIT as these things SHOULD be....when people read the below link, you're going to look VERY silly Alex:

I responded to your OP.

Sure it did read, it again when you are sober. Oh BTW you just told me you had me on ignore. Please follow through on your promises. I think you are a dick hungry cookoo bird and I am not on here for that. I did not bother you you came after me.

My God what a idiotic response Alex. WTF? Maybe it's you who aren't sober, your comments are getting more ridiculous.

I had to briefly keep you off Ignore so I could post what I just posted to you ie. the link to the FGM thread I was referring to in my OP.

I responded to your OP.

If you can't bring yourself to read the thread I just posted link to, as it'll show how RIDICULOUS your posts in THIS thread are to me....I copy and paste my other main post from page one of the FGM thread....I'm responding in the below comments to a BIZARRE post where the person says there's no difference between people who have sex change operations and FGM.

Read it and weep, your "Internet Thing" probably WON'T even understand Alex, there's no depth in It you see, it's all Air swimming around It's head.

Anyhow, here are my comments:

"The difference is, that people who want sex changes are usually adults and they make this decision themselves. Those subjected to Female Genital Mutilation are usually young girls, they can be babies or 8 years-old or whatever and they DO NOT make this choice themselves.

Another difference, this is male-to-female sex change, the doctors construct the entire lower female body part - hey I'm attempting to be diplomatic.

With Female Genital Mutilation, the mutilation is they remove pretty much ALL of the female lower body part and then leave a tiny hole through which to urinate. Then when they get to about the age of 11 years-old and are sold into marriage by their family for a dowry to some old paedophile in a village 50 miles away from the nearest hospital and they're having a baby, many of them die from haemorrhage because they can't get them proper medical assistance in time.

So there's actually NO similarity at ALL between sex change operations and Female Genital Mutilation."

The foreskin serves valid biological purposes in the function of the penis. Removing it without medical cause is absolutely mutilation.

So based on this, you agree with the person who said this to me in the FGM thread I just linked in this thread.

The foreskin serves valid biological purposes in the function of the penis. Removing it without medical cause is absolutely mutilation.

So based on this, you agree with the person who said this to me in the FGM thread I just linked in this thread.

No. The degree of mutilation is considerably more severe in most forms of FGM; it causes far greater impediments to sexual functioning for the victims.

I think the argument "what about male circumcision" in response to a thread about FGM is stupid, knee-jerk "what about the menz" MRA whining. We can oppose the forced genital mutilation of males on our own time, without hijacking discussion of a much more serious crime being committed against girls.

No. The degree of mutilation is considerably more severe in most forms of FGM; it causes far greater impediments to sexual functioning for the victims.

I think the argument "what about male circumcision" in response to a thread about FGM is stupid, knee-jerk "what about the menz" MRA whining. We can oppose the forced genital mutilation of males on our own time, without hijacking discussion of a much more serious crime being committed against girls.

I think there is no MORE serious crime than FGM, with the exception of actual murder, FGM is a wicked and fundamentally evil practice and as I said in the FGM thread that I've now linked in this thread, the World needs to shun anyone who commits it.

Regarding male circumcision, I have no problem with this myself, even for non-medical reasons.

I think there is no MORE serious crime than FGM, with the exception of actual murder, FGM is a wicked and fundamentally evil practice and as I said in the FGM thread that I've now linked in this thread, the World needs to shun anyone who commits it.

Regarding male circumcision, I have no problem with this myself, even for non-medical reasons.

Why not? It still represents a fundamental modification of a person's body against their will, and it causes numerous medical problems with the penis as well.

Not to mention all the cases of boys "raised as girls" because the surgeon slipped.

There's no justification for imposing this procedure on anyone that does not request it themselves when they have reached the age of consent.

Why not? It still represents a fundamental modification of a person's body against their will, and it causes numerous medical problems with the penis as well.

Not to mention all the cases of boys "raised as girls" because the surgeon slipped.

There's no justification for imposing this procedure on anyone that does not request it themselves when they have reached the age of consent.

I respect your point of view, you do raise some important questions, especially if the circumcision is performed badly.

I'm not sure how many boys have botched circumcisions, it's not something I've studied, I'm not sure if it's actually something I want to study as there might be photographs etc, which would be too much.

On another thread the other day, thread topic involved Female Genital Mutilation, one of the great evils, someone responded to me "what about male genital multilation?"

I said to them that there was no similarity at all between Female Genital Mutilation and male circumcision, for there to be essentially the entire penis pretty much would have to be removed.

Here is the link to the FGM thread I refer to:

The response though has me curious, male genital "mutilation"

So for the males who've been circumcised, do you think you've been mutilated?

Would you have preferred to have been given a choice to have been circumcised, rather than your parents make that choice for you as a baby and/or child?

Or are you quite happy with the situation?

Edited to add link.

I made a mistake earlier, I'm now told that Alex is a woman and NOT a man. Oddly I thought she was a man, Alex, of course can be short for Alexander OR Alexandra, so it's the latter and Alex is a woman.

So you show up in her thread and she came after you? Interesting take....

The foreskin serves valid biological purposes in the function of the penis. Removing it without medical cause is absolutely mutilation
The myth of health benefits of male circumcision to make it a world wide practice has lost its "importance" anymore as science progresses.
Since it's becoming gradually known as a hoax, it is a money making procedure for scumbag doctors.

Forum List

Back