Caught on Tape: NPR Executive Savages Conservatives, Christians & Tea Party Members

New phenononem uncovered. the left cozies up with terrorists and slams Christian.. kewel.. but :cuckoo:

I was always under the impression that the "progressives" just LOVED undercover whistleblowers.

I guess, much like how they like freedom of speech only when it applies to THEIR speech, it depends on who's being exposed for what they REALLY are!

On a technical note, this goob needs to invest in a pop screen for doing his voiceovers. One would think he would have that simple tech trick down, since he's so good at faking people's images, likeness, and voices on video like this.

I was always under the impression that the "progressives" just LOVED undercover whistleblowers.

I guess, much like how they like freedom of speech only when it applies to THEIR speech, it depends on who's being exposed for what they REALLY are!

I have NO problem with anything Schiller said. He expressed his opinion.

So, it's that easy to dismiss his comments then? Not suprising. :eusa_eh:

I don't dismiss his comments at all. He's right on the money.

Then you do not have an accurate view at all, your view is heavily biased, as is his. Like I said, not surprising at all. :lol:

Show me the evidence of moderation in the GOP party. All we ever hear from are right wing kooks with wedge issues. Schiller called them on it.
Big deal.

Last edited:
My contention is to consider the source of the story. Undercover conservative looking for 'gotcha' story. What else is new?

I see no problem with this statement:
“The current Republican Party, particularly the Tea Party, is fanatically involved in people’s personal lives and very fundamental Christian – I wouldn’t even call it Christian. It’s this weird evangelical kind of move,” declared Schiller, who runs NPR’s foundation.

I would hardly call that 'savaging' the Tea Party.

That doesn't surprise me at all that you would see no problem with it, altho, it's a shame that you don't.

It's a shame what you don't have a problem with on the right either. Consider the right wing hacks you defend. What happpened to the moderates in the Republican party? Are they cowering in fear of the right wing extremists? Schiller is a former NPR fund raiser.

Where have I ever said I don't have a problem with the 'right'? What 'right wing hacks' do I defend exactly?

You're really going to believe anything that mouthbreather O'Keefe puts up there? Do you know what gullible means?

Yeah...it's ONLY all caught on video tape. :cuckoo:

Shirley Sherrod was "ONLY all caught on video tape" too, and just look how THAT conservative (Breitbart) manipulated the data....

So just for the record here....you are claiming the video tape takes his comments out of context?

Please then explain under what "proper" context it would be acceptable to say what is said here.

The ball's in your court.....please enlighten us.

Yeah...it's ONLY all caught on video tape. :cuckoo:

Shirley Sherrod was "ONLY all caught on video tape" too, and just look how THAT conservative (Breitbart) manipulated the data....

So just for the record here....you are claiming the video tape takes his comments out of context?

Please then explain under what "proper" context it would be acceptable to say what is said here.

I am saying that O'Keefe has manipulated and spliced tapes to produce his message in the past. Breitbart did the same. These bloggers and undercover operatives cannot be trusted to produce anything that should be considered "honest".

Well of course you don't, you completely agree with him. I wonder if he were a conservative christian who gave a completely biased opinion trashing gays and their quest for gay marriage and he also happened to be in charge of 90 million tax payer dollars to be used in broadcasting his opinion to the masses, if you'd defend it then?? I'm guessing your opinion would do a complete. 180. :eusa_whistle:

That doesn't surprise me at all that you would see no problem with it, altho, it's a shame that you don't.

It's a shame what you don't have a problem with on the right either. Consider the right wing hacks you defend. What happpened to the moderates in the Republican party? Are they cowering in fear of the right wing extremists? Schiller is a former NPR fund raiser.

Where have I ever said I don't have a problem with the 'right'? What 'right wing hacks' do I defend exactly?

Aren't you a big fan of Fox News, Glenn Beck, Ann Coulter, O'Reilly?

Well of course you don't, you completely agree with him. I wonder if he were a conservative christian who gave a completely biased opinion trashing gays and their quest for gay marriage and he also happened to be in charge of 90 million tax payer dollars to be used in broadcasting his opinion to the masses, if you'd defend it then?? I'm guessing your opinion would do a complete. 180. :eusa_whistle:

If he were a conservative Christian bashing gays and their quest for marriage equality with a ton of money to oppose it I wouldn't be surprised. Conservative Christians HATE gay people, they have a ton of money and they go to great lengths to organize against marriage equality.

I wouldn't be so shocked as you are. I have dealt with these right wing extremist folks my whole life. They are really into culture war. They hate gay people. They are enemies to equality.

Last edited:

Aren't you a big fan of Fox News, Glenn Beck, Ann Coulter, O'Reilly?

Can you show me where I've ever said any of that?

I am saying that O'Keefe has manipulated and spliced tapes to produce his message in the past. Breitbart did the same. These bloggers and undercover operatives cannot be trusted to produce anything that should be considered "honest".

So you cannot tell us in what context what he said is acceptable?

Thanks for the confirmation of that.

Now, you are free to watch the ENTIRE 2 hour tape without any editing. Maybe you should try that before accusing someone without knowing any details?

Watch it here: Judge for Yourself - NPR's Ron Schiller | James O'Keefe's Project Veritas

If he were a conservative Christian bashing gays and their quest for marriage equality with a ton of money to oppose it I wouldn't be surprised. Conservative Christians HATE gay people, they have a ton of money and they go to great lengths to organize against marriage equality.

TAX PAYER money is the key here.

So you cannot tell us in what context what he said is acceptable?

Thanks for the confirmation of that.

Now, you are free to watch the ENTIRE 2 hour tape without any editing. Maybe you should try that before accusing someone without knowing any details?

Watch it here: Judge for Yourself - NPR's Ron Schiller | James O'Keefe's Project Veritas

I know who "produced" it and know better than to waste my time watching it. Thank you for the link, just the same.

Forum List

Back