Caught on Tape: NPR Executive Savages Conservatives, Christians & Tea Party Members

I am saying that O'Keefe has manipulated and spliced tapes to produce his message in the past. Breitbart did the same. These bloggers and undercover operatives cannot be trusted to produce anything that should be considered "honest".

So you cannot tell us in what context what he said is acceptable?

Thanks for the confirmation of that.

Now, you are free to watch the ENTIRE 2 hour tape without any editing. Maybe you should try that before accusing someone without knowing any details?

Watch it here: Judge for Yourself - NPR's Ron Schiller | James O'Keefe's Project Veritas

I know who "produced" it and know better than to waste my time watching it. Thank you for the link, just the same.

Yeah....you'd rather throw unfounded bombs at the whistleblower without having any details and be uninformed and ignorant than actually having a clue.

So you cannot tell us in what context what he said is acceptable?

Thanks for the confirmation of that.

Now, you are free to watch the ENTIRE 2 hour tape without any editing. Maybe you should try that before accusing someone without knowing any details?

Watch it here: Judge for Yourself - NPR's Ron Schiller | James O'Keefe's Project Veritas

I know who "produced" it and know better than to waste my time watching it. Thank you for the link, just the same.

Yeah....you'd rather throw unfounded bombs at the whistleblower without having any details and be uninformed and ignorant than actually having a clue.

Didn't O'Keefe just get out of jail? Based on his past "productions", I would hardly call my bombs unfounded.....

Conservative undercover filmmaker James O’Keefe strikes again…
The filmmaker released video this morning of NPR senior executive Ron Schiller trashing Conservatives, Tea Partiers, and Christians in a staged meeting with fake Muslim Brotherhood members.

Talk about good timing…and irony:
Just yesterday NPR CEO Vivian Schiller proclaimed that NPR had “no particular bias.”

From the video: Senior Executives at NPR meet with Muslim Brotherhood Front Group to solicit $5 million and discuss their federal funding, Fanatical Christians, Zionists in the media, Tea Partiers, Republicans, Uneducated Americans, and Juan Williams.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd9OYJMX9t4&feature=player_embedded

The Daily Caller reported on the tapes this morning:

A man who appears to be a National Public Radio senior executive, Ron Schiller, has been captured on camera savaging conservatives and the Tea Party movement.

“The current Republican Party, particularly the Tea Party, is fanatically involved in people’s personal lives and very fundamental Christian – I wouldn’t even call it Christian. It’s this weird evangelical kind of move,” declared Schiller, who runs NPR’s foundation.

In a new video released Tuesday morning by conservative filmmaker James O’Keefe, Schiller and Betsy Liley, NPR’s director of institutional giving, are seen meeting with two men who, unbeknownst to the NPR executives, are posing as members of a Muslim Brotherhood front group. The men, who identified themselves as Ibrahim Kasaam and Amir Malik from the fictitious Muslim Education Action Center (MEAC) Trust, met with Schiller and Liley at Café Milano, a well-known Georgetown restaurant, and explained their desire to give to $5 million to NPR because, “the Zionist coverage is quite substantial elsewhere.”

On the tapes, Schiller wastes little time before attacking conservatives. The Republican Party, Schiller says, has been “hijacked by this group.” The man posing as Malik finishes the sentence by adding, “the radical, racist, Islamaphobic, Tea Party people.” Schiller agrees and intensifies the criticism, saying that the Tea Party people aren’t “just Islamaphobic, but really xenophobic, I mean basically they are, they believe in sort of white, middle-America gun-toting. I mean, it’s scary. They’re seriously racist, racist people.”
So much for unbiased media.

Okeefe has given us yet another chopped up tape.

Wow big surprize.

The only people who will believe this crap are the right wing.

Didn't O'Keefe just get out of jail? Based on his past "productions", I would hardly call my bombs unfounded.....

He wasn't in trouble for what he recorded in video, but for impersonating someone in order to get the video.....HUGE difference!!!

The whole OBJECT is to fool these corrupt people into thinking you're someone else.....that's all he got in trouble for doing.

I have NO problem with anything Schiller said. He expressed his opinion.

Well of course you don't, you completely agree with him. I wonder if he were a conservative christian who gave a completely biased opinion trashing gays and their quest for gay marriage and he also happened to be in charge of 90 million tax payer dollars to be used in broadcasting his opinion to the masses, if you'd defend it then?? I'm guessing your opinion would do a complete. 180. :eusa_whistle:

If he were a conservative Christian bashing gays and their quest for marriage equality with a ton of money to oppose it I wouldn't be surprised. Conservative Christians HATE gay people, they have a ton of money and they go to great lengths to organize against marriage equality.

I wouldn't be so shocked as you are. I have dealt with these right wing extremist folks my whole life. They are really into culture war. They hate gay people. They are enemies to equality.

Holy crap, you are an ignorant little twit.

I'm conservative, and Christian, therefore I hate gay people, I'm an extremist and an enemy to equality. Judgemental much?

Not much of a buddist, are you?

So, your contention is that the man in the video speaking is not Schiller?

My contention is to consider the source of the story. Undercover conservative looking for 'gotcha' story. What else is new?

I see no problem with this statement:
“The current Republican Party, particularly the Tea Party, is fanatically involved in people’s personal lives and very fundamental Christian – I wouldn’t even call it Christian. It’s this weird evangelical kind of move,” declared Schiller, who runs NPR’s foundation.

I would hardly call that 'savaging' the Tea Party. The GOP has been hijacked by extremists.

But you said nothing when the liberals did it to Walker. Fucking hypocrite.

And, no you wouldn't see any problem with that statement.... cuz you are too fucking stupid to spot the glaringly obvious.

Pompous ass.

Well of course you don't, you completely agree with him. I wonder if he were a conservative christian who gave a completely biased opinion trashing gays and their quest for gay marriage and he also happened to be in charge of 90 million tax payer dollars to be used in broadcasting his opinion to the masses, if you'd defend it then?? I'm guessing your opinion would do a complete. 180. :eusa_whistle:

If he were a conservative Christian bashing gays and their quest for marriage equality with a ton of money to oppose it I wouldn't be surprised. Conservative Christians HATE gay people, they have a ton of money and they go to great lengths to organize against marriage equality.

I wouldn't be so shocked as you are. I have dealt with these right wing extremist folks my whole life. They are really into culture war. They hate gay people. They are enemies to equality.

Holy crap, you are an ignorant little twit.

I'm conservative, and Christian, therefore I hate gay people, I'm an extremist and an enemy to equality. Judgemental much?

Not much of a buddist, are you?

I forgot that you have to always go back and re-read Sky's posts cause she adds to them after you've already answered them. But, that nicely demonstrates her biases, not much you can say about that.

Here's the FACTS since you seem to be so utterly clueless about them:

O'Keefe and three other conservative activists were arrested by the U.S. Marshal Service in New Orleans, Louisiana on January 25, 2010 on federal felony charges of attempting to maliciously interfere with the office telephone system of U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu. Two of the activists had entered the federal building dressed as telephone repairmen, claiming they were responding to complaints that the phones were out of order. One of the Senator's staff members told them "that she did not report any phone problems and that the office was not experiencing any issues with the phone system."[17] They were apprehended after they attempted to gain access to the telephone equipment closet. O'Keefe was present admittedly recording the events on his cell phone.[61] The four men were jailed and arraigned the following day on charges that carried a maximum sentence of ten years in prison followed by three years of probation, and a fine of $250,000.[15] O'Keefe and the other men were released on $10,000 bond pending further court proceedings.[62][63]

The Christian Science Monitor noted that political liberals immediately portrayed the incident as another Watergate while conservatives asked the public to hold off on judging the incident.[64] In a post-arrest interview on Fox News, O'Keefe said he entered Landrieu's office to investigate accusations she was ignoring phone calls from constituents during the health care debate.[65] According to O'Keefe, the group devised a plan involving disguises because they believed that if they simply entered Senator Landrieu’s office and identified themselves as journalists, they would not likely receive truthful answers.[66] Senator Landrieu’s office has denied ever ignoring calls and pointed out that voicemail systems of many senators had been strained from a flood of calls during the most contentious weeks of the health care debate.[65]

Several months later, the charges were reduced from a felony to a single misdemeanor count of entering a federal building under false pretenses,[17][67][68] with U.S. District Judge Stanwood Duval Jr. admonishing the defendants that "perceived righteousness of a cause does not justify nefarious and potentially dangerous actions."[69] Entered with a guilty plea on May 26 was a factual basis which found no "evidence that the defendants intended to commit any felony after the entry by false pretenses", and the "defendants misrepresented themselves and their purpose to orchestrate a conversation about phone calls to the Senator’s staff and capture the conversation on video, not to actually tamper with the phone system, or to commit any other felony."[17] O'Keefe was sentenced to three years' probation, 100 hours of community service and a $1,500 fine. The other three men received lesser sentences of two years' probation, 75 hours of community service and a $1,500 fine.[70] U.S. Magistrate Daniel Knowles III ordered the video footage removed from O'Keefe's cell phone before it was returned to him.[71]

Last edited:

Wow big surprize.

Another MORON who doesn't read the thread and see that the entire 2 hour video is available for all to see and that NPR has already said what Schiller says on the tape is "appalling".

You are accepting the words of someone who is KNOWN to dr tape of people.

Okeefe is not trustable.

and what do you do?

Accept what is claimed by this known liar and cheat as if it were gold.

On his reputaion alone you should be dismissing it.

Wow big surprize.

Another MORON who doesn't read the thread and see that the entire 2 hour video is available for all to see and that NPR has already said what Schiller says on the tape is "appalling".

Okeefe is not trustable.

and what do you do?

why must you LIE so much?

O'Keefe and three other conservative activists were arrested by the U.S. Marshal Service in New Orleans, Louisiana on January 25, 2010 on federal felony charges of attempting to maliciously interfere with the office telephone system of U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu. Two of the activists had entered the federal building dressed as telephone repairmen, claiming they were responding to complaints that the phones were out of order. One of the Senator's staff members told them "that she did not report any phone problems and that the office was not experiencing any issues with the phone system."[17] They were apprehended after they attempted to gain access to the telephone equipment closet. O'Keefe was present admittedly recording the events on his cell phone.[61] The four men were jailed and arraigned the following day on charges that carried a maximum sentence of ten years in prison followed by three years of probation, and a fine of $250,000.[15] O'Keefe and the other men were released on $10,000 bond pending further court proceedings.[62][63]

The Christian Science Monitor noted that political liberals immediately portrayed the incident as another Watergate while conservatives asked the public to hold off on judging the incident.[64] In a post-arrest interview on Fox News, O'Keefe said he entered Landrieu's office to investigate accusations she was ignoring phone calls from constituents during the health care debate.[65] According to O'Keefe, the group devised a plan involving disguises because they believed that if they simply entered Senator Landrieu’s office and identified themselves as journalists, they would not likely receive truthful answers.[66] Senator Landrieu’s office has denied ever ignoring calls and pointed out that voicemail systems of many senators had been strained from a flood of calls during the most contentious weeks of the health care debate.[65]

Several months later, the charges were reduced from a felony to a single misdemeanor count of entering a federal building under false pretenses,[17][67][68] with U.S. District Judge Stanwood Duval Jr. admonishing the defendants that "perceived righteousness of a cause does not justify nefarious and potentially dangerous actions."[69] Entered with a guilty plea on May 26 was a factual basis which found no "evidence that the defendants intended to commit any felony after the entry by false pretenses", and the "defendants misrepresented themselves and their purpose to orchestrate a conversation about phone calls to the Senator’s staff and capture the conversation on video, not to actually tamper with the phone system, or to commit any other felony."[17] O'Keefe was sentenced to three years' probation, 100 hours of community service and a $1,500 fine. The other three men received lesser sentences of two years' probation, 75 hours of community service and a $1,500 fine.[70] U.S. Magistrate Daniel Knowles III ordered the video footage removed from O'Keefe's cell phone before it was returned to him.[71]

My bad....O'Keefe got out of his jail sentence.

My bad....O'Keefe got out of his jail sentence.
actually, he didnt get a jail sentence

Wow big surprize.

Okeefe is not trustable.

and what do you do?

If the tapes are "doctored" then why is NPR themselves condemning what Schiller says on them?

If the tapes are "doctored" then why is it that the counter and the time display of the entire 2 hour tape doesn't show any edits?

Furthermore...only Barking Moonbats say he edited those tapes at ACORN and that somehow changes what they said right there before your very eyes.

That's why you are a MORON.

Forum List

Back