CAUGHT ON TAPE: Dem Operative Stuffs Ballot Box in Arizona (Video)

Your link:

State Rep. Christina “Tita” Ayala, D-Bridgeport, was arrested Friday on 19 voting fraud charges.

Ayala, 31, is accused of voting in local and state elections in districts she did not live, the Chief State’s Attorney’s Office said in a press release.

The arrest warrant affidavit also alleges Ayala provided fabricated evidence to state Election Enforcement Commission investigators that showed she lived at an address in a district where she voted while actually living outside the district, according to the release.

Hmm sounds familiar

Ann Coulter's Voter Fraud Felony Felonies in Florida & Connecticut
SPECIAL COVERAGE Ann Coulter s Voter Fraud Felony Felonies in Florida Connecticut The BRAD BLOG

Ann Coulter Commits Vote Fraud Felony!
Signs Someone Else's Address to Registration Form, Votes in Wrong Precinct!

PAPER Ann Coulter Commits Vote Fraud Felony The BRAD BLOG

Republican Voter Fraud Found as Scott Walker Supporter Charged With 13 Felonies In Wisconsin

Robert Monroe, a 50-year-old Shorewood health insurance executive, was charged Friday with 13 felonies related to his voting a dozen times in five elections between 2011 and 2012 using his own name as well as that of his son and his girlfriend’s son.

Republican Voter Fraud Found as Scott Walker Supporter Charged With 13 Felonies In Wisconsin

Mitt Romney Accidentally Commits Misdemeanor Voter Fraud While Leaving The Republican Party

Mitt Romney, two-time loser, but third-time hopeful, signed voter registration forms with the wrong address and wrong party. Romney is no longer a Republican, apparently, according to his own careful perusal of the voter registration he signed. He also used an address he hasn’t used since 2009. Oopsie!

Mitt Romney Accidentally Commits Misdemeanor Voter Fraud While Leaving The Republican Party

I believe we should investigate McRomney, and possibly lock him up immediately as a flight risk!

I'd prefer going after Ann Coulter as she has REPEATEDLY done it then repeatedly lied about it!

OK, If she is guilty, lock her up also, NO ONE should be above the law!

And then have conservatives whine about Obama's DOJ going after the 'enemies' like that wingnutter Dinesh D'Souza???

When I see this sort of idiocy, I find myself pleased with the current state of Leftism being so emboldened.

To claim that Dinesh D'Souza is the 'enemy' is to demonstrate one as the enemy. And not the hyperbolic, over dramatic variety of enemy, as is so often claimed in such forums, but the enemy of the Isis, Hezbollah, Hamas, Iranian and Berkley variety. The sort which provides that finding them produces in one the duty to destroy them... just as would be the case if they saw an armed, black cloaked individual bearing the black flag of Islamic evil into mall, would require the same.

The post to which I am responding should be at the LEAST sufficient to revoke that clowns citizenship and have his butt summarily hauled STRAIGHT TO GITMO for some 'enhanced' Q&A sessions.

Lock them up along with the Democrats... I'm sure you agree?

Well considering it's generally the GOPers committing the most fraud? And trying to suppress the votes?

Paul Weyrich, "father" of the right-wing movement and co-founder of the Heritage Foundation, Moral Majority and various other groups tells his flock that he doesn't want people to vote. He complains that fellow Christians have "Goo-Goo Syndrome": Good Government. Classic clip from 1980. This guy still gives weekly strategy sessions to Republicans nowadays. The entire dialog from the clip:

"Now many of our Christians have what I call the goo-goo syndrome — good government. They want everybody to vote. I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people, they never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

Hmmm....one man's opinion, have a few dozen more?

History shows it's pretty true???

Why do you think Dubya's DOJ 5 year investigation prosecuted ZERO cases of voter ID theft (fraud) that voter I laws are meant to stop after looking at over 300+ million votes? lol

Democratic State Senator Sentenced for Perjury Voter Fraud Washington Free Beacon

A lot of Republicans complain about voter fraud. Indiana Secretary of State Charlie White actually committed it

So long as you’re a Republican, you won’t spend any time in jail for voter fraud. And, if you’re Charlie White, Indiana’s lucky, now-former Republican secretary of state who received just one year of home detention for all of those crimes, you’ll likely be “elated,” just as White was after his sentencing hearing last week.

Voter fraud retires shameless GOP official - Salon.com

That he is a republican is the reason he was prosecuted... but IF he committed election fraud he should have been executed.

lol, Adams is THE right wing quack pushing this bullshit

A new nationwide analysis of 2,068 alleged election-fraud cases since 2000 shows that while fraud has occurred, the rate is infinitesimal, and in-person voter impersonation on Election Day, which prompted 37 state legislatures to enact or consider tough voter ID laws, is virtually non-existent.

New database of US voter fraud finds no evidence that photo ID laws are needed - Investigations

YOU'D THINK DUBYA'S DOJ'S 5 YEAR INVESTIGATION WOULD'VE FOUND SOMETHING RIGHT?

LOL

Weird how the GOPers ALWAYS allege crap right before an election, but afterwards they have amnesia? Almost like it's 100% politics? SERIOUSLY think IF the Dems did 25% of the crap you rightwingers posit (ALLEGE), the GOP wouldn't push to prosecute? lol

The worm is about to turn Karl and when it does... you people are going to be SKUH-RUDE!

Personally I favor enslavement. I mean come on... you're not well suited for freedom. So, why not just legalize the ownership of the sub-species Leftists?

I for one intend to be a kind master... feeding my chattel fairly regularly with whatever old Yellar won't eat. And I don't believe in BEATIN's... any man that would break the bones of their livestock with blunt instruments is an ANIMAL and unworthy of their property. There's no reason to EVER beat a Leftist with anything other than a leather whip or hard rubber mallet.

Just out of curiosity, is there any evidence that the ballots put into the ballot box weren't valid votes?

Weird how the GOPers ALWAYS allege crap right before an election, but afterwards they have amnesia? Almost like it's 100% politics? SERIOUSLY think IF the Dems did 25% of the crap you rightwingers posit (ALLEGE), the GOP wouldn't push to prosecute? lol

The worm is about to turn Karl and when it does... you people are going to be SKUH-RUDE!

Personally I favor enslavement. I mean come on... you're not well suited for freedom. So, why not just legalize the ownership of the sub-species Leftists?

I for one intend to be a kind master... feeding my chattel fairly regularly with whatever old Yellar won't eat. And I don't believe in BEATIN's... any man that would break the bones of their livestock with blunt instruments is an ANIMAL and unworthy of their property. There's no reason to EVER beat a Leftist with anything other than a leather whip or hard rubber mallet.

I'm for euthanasia of conservatives, especially libertarians myself!

I got the bat, line those fukkkers up!

A new nationwide analysis of 2,068 alleged election-fraud cases since 2000 shows that while fraud has occurred, the rate is infinitesimal, and in-person voter impersonation on Election Day, which prompted 37 state legislatures to enact or consider tough voter ID laws, is virtually non-existent.

New database of US voter fraud finds no evidence that photo ID laws are needed - Investigations

LOL

Yeah... because there is such a huge trail of evidence left behind by people who vote as someone else.

I mean just because in 2012 Democrat precincts ALL over South Florida "Ran out of Ballots" and demanded to be 'allowed' (Democrat Election Officers) to be kept open for up to 24 hours after the duly established election hours... that doesn't necessarily mean that the Left had already fraudulently used the ballots that were printed up and did not have enough for those who showed up to vote.

NOooooo .

Last edited:

I'm for euthanasia of conservatives, especially libertarians myself!

I got the bat, line those fukkkers up!

Good... post up your address and grab that bat... I'll be right over to give ya a chance to swing it.

Just out of curiosity, is there any evidence that the ballots put into the ballot box weren't valid votes?

Of course not. It's the usual right wing crap 2 weeks before an election forgotten the day after. IF there was EVER anything to it, think the GOPers wouldn't prosecute? It ALWAYS seems to happen in red states, Wisconsin, Arizona, Florida, Etc,

LOL

Yeah... because there is such a huge trail of evidence left behind by people who vote as someone else.

I mean just because in 2012 Democrat precincts ALL over South Florida "Ran out of Ballots" and hod to be kept open for up to 24 hours after the duly established election hours... that doesn't mean that the Left had already used the ballots that were printed up and did not have enough for those who showed up to vote.

NOooooo .

Weird, you get to make up premises and argue from there? Oh right a conservative, reality isn't your friend!

You'd think with the type of fraud happening in those red states, the GOPers would be ALL over it. Why aren't they? Is the Florida Guv a pussy? lol

Forum List

Back