The GOP can never win the ballot harvesting game, so restore mail-in voting to a rare practice only, when necessary, by illness or absence.

None of which has anything to do with the way people have to register to vote. Those are all fraud on a major scale just like Trump tried to do the lunkhead....

So you solution to GOP having policies which have been rejected by the US people is to have less of them voting...

Ever think about winning their votes instead of shitting on democracy...

Truth is many Americans can see through the GOP policies of Trickle Down and pro corporatism as just a method of gutting out the Middle and Working class...
They failed and all they have now is wedge issues... Tell us what 'Woke' is and why it is evil...

GOP only left with accusing everyone who disagrees with them as Pedophiles... Soon people will see through that too..

So you are loosing and you can't take it... You can't understand that you been a made a fool. You are finding it hard to take and you have a media bubble which you can wrap yourself in...

Ever think why GOP presidential candidate has only won the popular vote once since 1988... That is 35 years and you think it was some how a fix... Seriously, how brainwashed are ye..
it's too early to say the gutting of the middle and working classes has been a failure. Continues as long as we have these giveaway to the rich Reagan tax rates.... But we definitely have the worst inequality and upward mobility and homelessness ever anywhere by far.

I suspected you were an anti trumpster

The Orange Man has his faults

But he is not a washington insider beholden to the Good Old Boy network

Thats why he was hated by sleazy swamp rats in both parties

No need to suspect. It's pretty obvious I think that Trump is crap.

I grew up in upstate New York and was familiar with him from the 70's/80's on. I knew he was/is a con man and grifter.

WW

No need to suspect. It's pretty obvious I think that Trump is crap.

I grew up in upstate New York and was familiar with him from the 70's/80's on. I knew he was/is a con man and grifter.

WW
Trump came to washington with fresh ideas and no ring in his nose

That really freaked out the business as usual old timers

And you too I guess

Last edited:
As voter ID gains momentum, they may want to include Federal IDs (Government issued) as acceptable forms of ID in addition to State IDs. State IDs are most efficient given that they include the address for quick reference and validation the person lives in the voting district.
There is no problem to be fixed, brainwashed functional moron.

And you too I guess
Trump was no different from any other giveaway to the rich scumbag Republican liar, all he added was a big con about what he was doing and of course all the hate and bigotry against all the usual suspects...

It's only because you're an absolute bitch that you can't acknowledge the North Carolina ID Law ruling is the evidence that Black voters and Democrats aren't incapable of having or getting IDs what we have a problem with is Republicans targeting black voters with these laws.
Again, you are free to start a new thread. While you are at it, show your Democrat leaders Blacks are capable of getting ID cards…. They are the ones saying Blacks are incapable; not Republicans.

Trump was no different from any other giveaway to the rich scumbag Republican liar, all he added was a big con about what he was doing and of course all the hate and bigotry against all the usual suspects...
Trump was not a professional politician and he was unable to accomplish as much as we hoped

But thank God we had him instead of hillary

And you too I guess

Trump went to Washington for one reason and one reason only.

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... And that was "Trump".

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... He wanted his name on the wall just like his fake time covers and superhero training cards.

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... And some bought into it like PT Barnum predicted.

WW

The GOP can never win the ballot harvesting game, so restore mail-in voting to a rare practice only, when necessary, by illness or absence.

22 May 2023 ~~ By Thomas Lifson

Perhaps the most consequential political outcome of the Covid panic that was engineered is the widespread use of mail-in voting in place of actually showing up at a polling station on Election Day. On the spurious grounds that standing in line to vote would spread the virus that was lethal mainly to the infirm and elderly, our entire process of voting was upended, and made highly vulnerable to cheating.
Writing in The Federalist, Joseph Arlinghaus and William Doyle, Ph.D. argue that Republican efforts to match the Democrats’ ballot harvesting efforts are fruitless.
Democrats currently execute a ballot-harvesting game vastly more complex, sophisticated, expensive, and labor-intensive than most Republicans even remotely understand.​
The Democrats’ powerful election-industrial complex consists of two types of institutions: national types devoted to election strategy and policy, and local types, including public-sector unions, devoted to fielding and deploying boots-on-the-ground election activists.​
Public-sector unions comprise a vast potential workforce to aid in solidifying the grip of Democrats on the election process in their states through the sheer manpower they can deploy for vote canvassing, voter registration, assistance in early voting, and ballot harvesting.​
Local urban-based activist organizations also contribute to the left’s army of community organizers. It is where the armies of Democrat vote canvassers and ballot harvesters come from in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, et al.​
Democratic ballot harvesters are guided by sophisticated statistical models and data mining schemes devised by an army of highly skilled, Ph.D.-level data analysts. Republicans have generally disdained this technical aspect of political science and instead published think-tank papers on political philosophy or public policy, leaving the ranks of high-level Republican data analysts generally empty.​
~Snip~
Nonetheless, apparently ending mass mail-in voting is the struggle that they advise, though they don’t come out and say so directly.
If matching the Democrats’ efforts is futile, simply accepting the sudden drastic change originally justified by a questionable “emergency” is a recipe for capitulation to permanent rule by the Democrats and their deep state allies.

Commentary:
The war has started, so returning to “status quo ante” is off the table.
Electoral goals should be:
- ID voting only​
- No “drive-up registration”​
- Voter registration closes 2 weeks prior to election​
- No mail in ballots unless requested 1 month before election and rec’d before election day​
- Voter rolls purged every 10 years with census. Must re-register​
- No voting season - 1 day / 24 hours for voting only​
- Make election day a holiday​
Votes should be counted by midnight on voting day. Those doing the counting must have all their ballots counted or risk hefty jail time; that will prevent counters from stalling and from creating phony ballots. This has become a criminal enterprise in swing states such as NV, MI, GA, PA, etc. Democrats have been preparing and honing cheating methods in earnest since 2020.
The vast majority of affidavits of fraud during te 2020 and 2022 elections came from Democrats and independents who were poll watchers, and judges.
A good example of election fraud was found in Arizona.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with mail in voting!

Trump went to Washington for one reason and one reason only.

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... And that was "Trump".

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... He wanted his name on the wall just like his fake time covers and superhero training cards.

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... And some bought into it like PT Barnum predicted.

WW
You are really handicapped by your TDS

Trump was not a professional politician and he was unable to accomplish as much as we hoped

But thank God we had him instead of hillary
because emails and pedophilia? What a load of crap. I wish she had won back in 2008 and then Obama after, because she would have gotten real reform done, as opposed to Trump's tax cut for the rich and bigotry and treason.... We are the only country in the modern world without a living wage health care for all, day care cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and mainly without taxing the rich- Because emails and pedophilia. Poor America

The whole idea of people registering illegally with all these checks and balances As a threat to elections LOL is absolutely idiotic and unreal, just the thing for the GOP base conspiracy nut jobs....
I guess we have to wait for a Republican to win the Election like 2000, 2004, and 2016. Then, Liberals start up their concern for Election integrity.

Again, you are free to start a new thread. While you are at it, show your Democrat leaders Blacks are capable of getting ID cards…. They are the ones saying Blacks are incapable; not Republicans.
No. You're the one saying that you dumb Bingo. I'm saying Republicans are targeting black voters with their voting laws and I have a court case and numerous studies showing just that.

Forum List

Back