CAUGHT ON TAPE: Dem Operative Stuffs Ballot Box in Arizona (Video)

So......so far nothing that the early ballots put into the ballot box weren't valid votes.

8 Kentucky Republicans Convicted Of Extortion, Vote Buying & Selling, Tampering With Voting Machines
Lexington KY local and state news by the Lexington Herald-Leader Kentucky.com

GOP Furious That Arkansas' Republican AG Candidate Removed From Voting Rolls After Confirmation of Multi-State Registration, Voting
WARNING: Amount of irony in this story may lead to head explosion...

GOP Operative Threatens BRAD BLOG With Legal Action After FL Probe Confirms Our 2012 Reports on Deceptive Voter Registration Scheme, Fraud
Another Nathan Sproul worker arrested after 2-year investigation of 2012 GOP voter registration fraud scandal in Sunshine State...

'The Most Prolific Multiple Voter in Memory': More 2012 Republican Voter Fraud Discovered in WI
GOP voter faces 13 felony counts for illegal votes in Scott Walker recall election, others; Fraud undeterred

Did I hit a soar spot when I asked if you were a former Denoncrat Congressman, or did you work for one, which was it?

93-Year Old Man Disenfranchised Today in Alabama for Lack of Photo ID

92-Year Old Woman Loses Right to Vote Due to Expired Drivers License in Alabama
State GOP's voter suppression law working as designed; Why has DoJ not challenged it yet?...

Iowa SoS Race Provides Further Evidence We May Have Reached Peak GOP 'Voter Fraud' Fraud
Outgoing GOP Sec. of State Matt Schultz failed to find 'voter fraud', both candidates hoping to replace him reject his Photo ID strategy

Weird how the GOPers ALWAYS allege crap right before an election, but afterwards they have amnesia? Almost like it's 100% politics? SERIOUSLY think IF the Dems did 25% of the crap you rightwingers posit (ALLEGE), the GOP wouldn't push to prosecute? lol

The worm is about to turn Karl and when it does... you people are going to be SKUH-RUDE!

Personally I favor enslavement. I mean come on... you're not well suited for freedom. So, why not just legalize the ownership of the sub-species Leftists?

I for one intend to be a kind master... feeding my chattel fairly regularly with whatever old Yellar won't eat. And I don't believe in BEATIN's... any man that would break the bones of their livestock with blunt instruments is an ANIMAL and unworthy of their property. There's no reason to EVER beat a Leftist with anything other than a leather whip or hard rubber mallet.

I'm for euthanasia of conservatives, especially libertarians myself!

I got the bat, line those fukkkers up!

Good... post up your address and grab that bat... I'll be right over to give ya a chance to swing it.

Monterey, Calif. not many ignorant conservatives here, you'll stick out like a sore thumb. Come on down!!!

Why are you avoiding my question about your Demoncrat connection....I'm sure it would only enhance your position!

You mean why am I a independent who votes Dem because the conservatives/GOP are 4 times worse Bubba?

No, I seem to remember you saying you were connected to the Demonocrats in one of your early threads...I believe it's in THIS thread

Forget Econ Stats Do Americans Feel Economic Exhuberance or Malaise US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Why are you avoiding my question about your Demoncrat connection....I'm sure it would only enhance your position!

You mean why am I a independent who votes Dem because the conservatives/GOP are 4 times worse Bubba?

No, I seem to remember you saying you were connected to the Demonocrats in one of your early threads...I believe it's in THIS thread

Forget Econ Stats Do Americans Feel Economic Exhuberance or Malaise US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You remember wrong. Shocking

So for the third time.....and silence will be an answer, gentlemen: is there any evidence that the early ballots placed in the ballot box weren't valid votes?

You'd think this would be the first question that any rational person would ask. But it has clearly stumped the lot of you.

Lock them up along with the Democrats... I'm sure you agree?

Well considering it's generally the GOPers committing the most fraud? And trying to suppress the votes?

Paul Weyrich, "father" of the right-wing movement and co-founder of the Heritage Foundation, Moral Majority and various other groups tells his flock that he doesn't want people to vote. He complains that fellow Christians have "Goo-Goo Syndrome": Good Government. Classic clip from 1980. This guy still gives weekly strategy sessions to Republicans nowadays. The entire dialog from the clip:

"Now many of our Christians have what I call the goo-goo syndrome — good government. They want everybody to vote. I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people, they never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

Hmmm....one man's opinion, have a few dozen more?

History shows it's pretty true???

Why do you think Dubya's DOJ 5 year investigation prosecuted ZERO cases of voter ID theft (fraud) that voter I laws are meant to stop after looking at over 300+ million votes? lol

Democratic State Senator Sentenced for Perjury Voter Fraud Washington Free Beacon

A lot of Republicans complain about voter fraud. Indiana Secretary of State Charlie White actually committed it

So long as you’re a Republican, you won’t spend any time in jail for voter fraud. And, if you’re Charlie White, Indiana’s lucky, now-former Republican secretary of state who received just one year of home detention for all of those crimes, you’ll likely be “elated,” just as White was after his sentencing hearing last week.

Voter fraud retires shameless GOP official - Salon.com
Salon?
You support voter ID? YOU SHOULD.

So for the third time.....and silence will be an answer, gentlemen: is there any evidence that the early ballots placed in the ballot box weren't valid votes?

You'd think this would be the first question that any rational person would ask. But it has clearly stumped the lot of you.
Are we to take the word that it's valid from someone who is doing something out of the normal standard procedures? You don't take early voting ballots or absentee ballots and stuff them in the voting box they are counted separate with at least two democrats and two republicans doing the count.

Are we to take the word that it's valid from someone who is doing something out of the normal standard procedures? You don't take early voting ballots or absentee ballots and stuff them in the voting box they are counted separate with at least two democrats and two republicans doing the count.
it wasn't abnormal. they weren't stuffed. the early ballots were returned to a collection point. how they're counted is irrelevant to how they were returned.

15queqq.jpg

A lot of Republicans complain about voter fraud. Indiana Secretary of State Charlie White actually committed it

So long as you’re a Republican, you won’t spend any time in jail for voter fraud. And, if you’re Charlie White, Indiana’s lucky, now-former Republican secretary of state who received just one year of home detention for all of those crimes, you’ll likely be “elated,” just as White was after his sentencing hearing last week.

Voter fraud retires shameless GOP official - Salon.com

December 07, 2011

Conviction in GOP voter-suppression scheme

Paul E. Schurick, the 2010 campaign manager for former Maryland governor Robert L. Ehrlich Jr., was convicted Tuesday by a Baltimore jury of four counts stemming from a robocall that prosecutors said was intended to suppress the black vote.

Fortunately, other members of the former Republican governor’s team will also stand trial for their role.

Conviction in GOP voter-suppression scheme Political Animal The Washington Monthly

The irony is, the fraud Republicans are worried about is imaginary, while the real-world fraud is coming from their side of the political divide.

A major probe by the Justice Department between 2002 and 2007 failed to prosecute a single person for going to the polls and impersonating an eligible voter, which the anti-fraud laws are supposedly designed to stop.

Out of the 300 million votes cast in that period, federal prosecutors convicted only 86 people for voter fraud – and many of the cases involved immigrants and former felons who were simply unaware of their ineligibility.

A much-hyped investigation in Wisconsin, meanwhile, led to the prosecution of only .0007 percent of the local electorate for alleged voter fraud.

"Our democracy is under siege from an enemy so small it could be hiding anywhere," joked Stephen Colbert.
No, the Dems like to count only federal cases, not state cases. And on top of that, unless you can find a person that admits to fraud, how can you charge them? Only if someone literally checks the legal status of every single vote, and check with every person on a list as to whether they actually voted or not, and only on absentee ballots do you have a name to go with the ballots.

Your link:

State Rep. Christina “Tita” Ayala, D-Bridgeport, was arrested Friday on 19 voting fraud charges.

Ayala, 31, is accused of voting in local and state elections in districts she did not live, the Chief State’s Attorney’s Office said in a press release.

The arrest warrant affidavit also alleges Ayala provided fabricated evidence to state Election Enforcement Commission investigators that showed she lived at an address in a district where she voted while actually living outside the district, according to the release.

Hmm sounds familiar

Ann Coulter's Voter Fraud Felony Felonies in Florida & Connecticut
SPECIAL COVERAGE Ann Coulter s Voter Fraud Felony Felonies in Florida Connecticut The BRAD BLOG

Dumb2three.

Was Ann Coulter convicted?

Was she indicted?

Was she arrested?

In fact, did this exist outside of the little Goebbels hate sites you cut & paste from?

You're not stupid because you are a democrat;

You're a democrat because you're stupid. :thup:

I'd prefer going after Ann Coulter as she has REPEATEDLY done it then repeatedly lied about it!

Go for it, stupid.

Hey, you may be a fucking retard, but at least you're a demagogue - spewing the shit from the hate monger site "Bradblog."

Say fuckwad, isn't "Bradblog" so disreputable that even leftist hack sites like Salon disavow any relation? Sure it is.

Your link:

State Rep. Christina “Tita” Ayala, D-Bridgeport, was arrested Friday on 19 voting fraud charges.

Ayala, 31, is accused of voting in local and state elections in districts she did not live, the Chief State’s Attorney’s Office said in a press release.

The arrest warrant affidavit also alleges Ayala provided fabricated evidence to state Election Enforcement Commission investigators that showed she lived at an address in a district where she voted while actually living outside the district, according to the release.

Hmm sounds familiar

Ann Coulter's Voter Fraud Felony Felonies in Florida & Connecticut
SPECIAL COVERAGE Ann Coulter s Voter Fraud Felony Felonies in Florida Connecticut The BRAD BLOG

Dumb2three.

Was Ann Coulter convicted?

Was she indicted?

Was she arrested?

In fact, did this exist outside of the little Goebbels hate sites you cut & paste from?

You're not stupid because you are a democrat;

You're a democrat because you're stupid. :thup:

Weird, you mean the conservatives in Florida didn't indict or prosecute a conservative who clearly lied and committed fraud? Weird right?

Forum List

Back