The GOP can never win the ballot harvesting game, so restore mail-in voting to a rare practice only, when necessary, by illness or absence.

because emails and pedophilia? What a load of crap. I wish she had won back in 2008 and then Obama after, because she would have gotten real reform done, as opposed to Trump's tax cut for the rich and bigotry and treason.... We are the only country in the modern world without a living wage health care for all, day care cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and mainly without taxing the rich- Because emails and pedophilia. Poor America
Hillary is a leftwing hack

Not quite as bad as kamala harris but pretty close

Well I 100% support Voter ID.

But Voter ID really falls into two categories:
  • Identification at the time of voter registration which establishes BOTH the voter's identify AND their eligibility to vote in the precinct where they are registered.
  • The second is identification of the Voter standing at the polls, the presentation of ID at that point is simply to verify identify NOT to verify eligibility.
Two very different things.

In my state, Voter ID at time of casting a ballot includes:
  • State Issued Driver or ID (Has address)
  • Photo Employer ID (No Address)
  • US Military ID (No Address)
  • Student ID (No Address)
  • Passport (Has Address)
  • Voter Registration Card (Has Address)
  • Nursing Home Resident ID (No Address)
  • etc.
Now I'm an odd man out because I support the concept of "Motor Voter" in that you can register to vote while obtaining a Drivers License (or equivalent State ID). However I disagree with same day registration, elections are not a surprise, IMHO voter registration should be closed 30 days before an election to give election officials time to correctly process. (Of course younger folks will be able to register in advance as long as they will be of age on election day.)

WW
What's long with same day registration... You application and vote are together in a provisional pile... Usually doesn't get counted unless the race becomes close and the application is then processed... Pretty simple procedure...

There seems to be some sort yes / no system being sold here... Many countries in the world have a provisional pot of votes too... They are people ewhere there is a some issue with the validity of their vote which needs to be sorted before they are counted or not... No major stress...

Election voting can be complicated especially in Europe where residents and citizens have different rights for voting in different elections.. No one is arrested as long as you say who you are and that isn't a lie.. Then again Europe doesn't mind spending a few week counting if necessary, no marches or shouting at counters, more like 'they will sort it out...'. A lot of countries have manual system with hand counting (much prefer that, there is a romance to it)...

What I am saying.. This is not a major issue around the world and the evidence suggests it isn't a problem in US either. But lets say you want to tighten up a bit. It is a US right to vote, ID or no ID, so take the vote and process it later if necessary... US is the only country obsessed with having the election over in a few hours..

What's long with same day registration... You application and vote are together in a provisional pile... Usually doesn't get counted unless the race becomes close and the application is then processed... Pretty simple procedure...

With everything else going on election day, and the rush to get counts out, IMHO (<<-- Opinion) election officials don't have the proper time or focus to properly vet new voter registrations.

WW

And when I go to vote they would tell me that I have already voted.

This would lead to a report. Have many reports of that kind been filed?

Almost none?

Ohhh
Don’t know, but I wouldn’t take your word for it….But you’re right, democrat cheating has progressed beyond the days of stuffing ballot boxes…

So you now are questioning the whole judicial system of government....

If the Courts are indeed corrupt then we have to open all the prisons and let those people out as they were wrongfully convicted by corrupt courts..
You’d love that wouldn’t you…

With everything else going on election day, and the rush to get counts out, IMHO (<<-- Opinion) election officials don't have the proper time or focus to properly vet new voter registrations.

WW
It is done today....

This is part of the election process today....

It is done all over the world....

It is a right to vote, that can't be taken away from you because some election official deems it difficult(that is just lack of preparation). Just have more election officers... Billions are spent on the campaigns, how about hiring more so there are more polling places with more people?

Accuracy is more important than speed... Many countries in the world can take days to count their ballots... In UK and Ireland they don't start counting ballots until the next day at 9am mainly because they are hand ballots. Europe have multiple count systems (preference voting), which take considerably longer time to count. This is why a lot have election day on Fridays as it gives them the weekend to get through most of it..

What's the rush? It is not a gameshow.

Nope, that is what you suggested...

You called courts that rule against your wishes as corrupt.... See where you want to put us...

Against the FACT they RULE before the evidence is shown. Dismissing 99% in advance. Letting through one unprovable vauge item.

For instance: bad signatur6es could ve cleared up quickly (from 2020 especially). Allow a review, a big sample. 10K-100K. Let plaintiffs show 1000s' of most egrigious in court. 3 yrs later, not one analysis is done.

Could have opened the machines up for tampering review, online access during voting and rigged OS. Many saw 10K swings on TV live. Even that was ignored.

This Thompson crook has tossed out almost everything over years now. Rumor is his mormonism fixed things for hoggs.

I guess we have to wait for a Republican to win the Election like 2000, 2004, and 2016. Then, Liberals start up their concern for Election integrity.
There are no proven examples of election fraud and I believe they are better overseen than ever. Especially in 2020, everything else is pure trump crap. The only problem was Florida in 2000 which was basically stolen by Republicans. Brother jeb and the Supreme Court....

Last edited:
Against the FACT they RULE before the evidence is shown. Dismissing 99% in advance. Letting through one unprovable vauge item.

For instance: bad signatur6es could ve cleared up quickly (from 2020 especially). Allow a review, a big sample. 10K-100K. Let plaintiffs show 1000s' of most egrigious in court. 3 yrs later, not one analysis is done.

Could have opened the machines up for tampering review, online access during voting and rigged OS. Many saw 10K swings on TV live. Even that was ignored.

This Thompson crook has tossed out almost everything over years now. Rumor is his mormonism fixed things for hoggs.
And also of course they were a total joke. The crap you heard on right wing propaganda would never be presented in court. In itself that would be a crime....

Millions of SIG review "in some fashion"? In a 10K decision. 10K/2million=0.5%. Did they do 2million right in 2020? 2022?

You're lucky. Up to now I've felt sorry for you as you are extraordinarily stupid. That will come to a change. You don’t want that, trust me

Wherever they are stationed is where they reside
That's simply not the case.

Most military are citizens of their home state, and can only vote there. Residing in a place temporarily, does not give you another state's citizenship.

Last edited:
There are no proven examples of election fraud and I believe they are better overseen than ever. Especially in 2020, everything else is pure trump crap. The only problem was Florida in 2000 which was basically stolen by Republicans. Brother jeb and the Supreme Court....
In 2000, you people blamed the hanging chad and the four Democrat Counties in Florida for oppressing Blacks before you got to Jeb Bush. Thoughout the process, you had no credible evidence.

Forum List

Back