Liberals, Liberty and Conservative.....<---------Not Parties! So STOP this!

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
Let me start with Liberty. Liberty is a major part of every platform. No platform stands against it, except for the platform that only focuses on Liberty, Libertarians. They've gained a specific group of voters by making politics easier to understand and without so much homework and thinking. It's Liberty no matter what, no matter the topic. They can answer fast; Should bikers wear helmets? Should people wear seatbelts? Should we be able to smoke in public buildings? because the answer is always LIBERTY, HELL YEA WE SHOULD!. They don't understand that certain Liberties can directly affect the Liberties of others. I could give a million examples, but I love the simple "roosters in town" Libertarian topic. "HELL YES" is their perspective, naturally. "But it doesn't take a rooster to make an egg and most towns allow chickens. If they don't, that's a good debate, not roosters.

Conservative. (Less of) One definition of Conservative is, "Unwilling or unable to change" and it is spot on. But Conservative means more than that. We want to Conserve our Environment (Yep, not a Liberal thing). We want to Conserve our money. And we want a Conservative amount of Government. I want to rely on a Conservative amount of gasoline.

Liberal. (More of) One definition of Liberalism is more power and control by Government, and this is spot on. But Liberal means more than that. We want Liberal amounts of Freedom and no Oppression. We want a Liberal amount of THINKING. We want to limit the power of the State/Federal Government and give it to We The People.

All PARTIES should focus on Liberty, Conservation of the right things and Liberal actions on the right issues. :huddle:

America hates facts like this. I charmed no one by saying this. This thread will die but one with the substance of "HoneyBooBoo" will live for months. America Today.

If you respect this position keep the thread alive and make a change.

Stop being bias to a Party start being bias to individual decisions.

Sorry, your third definition has nothing whatever to do with "Liberalism". It's actually the opposite.

You should be. Read the entire post :)

Or make a debate. That's why we are here. Post what you don't agree with and try to debate it with some common sense and not just "You are a stupid dumby face" style of "debate".

I'm all ears.

Sorry, your third definition has nothing whatever to do with "Liberalism". It's actually the opposite.

So you had a debate, but then didn't once I asked you about specifics?

There can be no "debate" without an "issue". There is no issue as defined, because your premise definition is inoperative. That's what I noted. It's your job to fix it.

There can be no "debate" without an "issue". There is no issue as defined, because your premise definition is inoperative. That's what I noted. It's your job to fix it.

Nothing says "sheeple" like the phrase "does not compute".

I defined an issue with very basic plain English. You just resist the debate because you know I will win. If there wasn't a debate to be had, why did you disagree?

I'm not being mean to you because I don't like you. I just want people to wake up from their PARTY BIAS. And that's not easy for many. I've openly painted you in a corner. I hope you wake up instead of doing what so many do and saying, "You are just stuipid" and continuing to fight for Corporations and Politicians to ruin America.

I have hundreds of bookmarks it would be so difficult for me to find it, but you should post that definition and history of political parties and how they got their names.

This kid doesn't know a whole lot about politics or what he is talking about. His conception of Libertarians is insulting.

I wonder if he has even taken a basic college level government course.

Once again slowly: there IS NO debate. I noted that your introductory definition is inoperative. Specifically, you wrote:
"One definition of Liberalism is more power and control by Government, and this is spot on"

Well -- no, it isn't. It's actually the opposite of what it means. You fix that up and maybe I'll come back. Otherwise you're wasting my time.

I'm not being mean to you because I don't like you. I just want people to wake up from their PARTY BIAS. And that's not easy for many. I've openly painted you in a corner. I hope you wake up instead of doing what so many do and saying, "You are just stuipid" and continuing to fight for Corporations and Politicians to ruin America.

I have no idea who you're talking to here. It obviously isn't me. Or is today Opposite Day and nobody told me?

I have hundreds of bookmarks it would be so difficult for me to find it, but you should post that definition and history of political parties and how they got their names.

This kid doesn't know a whole lot about politics or what he is talking about. His conception of Libertarians is insulting.

Political basics is "Federalist vs. Anti-Federalist". This was so until States abused their Freedom and Liberty with Slavery.

Should we use a Liberal amount of Government to have slaves MisterBeale? Should we be that "FREE"?

Once again slowly: there IS NO debate. I noted that your introductory definition is inoperative. Specifically, you wrote:
"One definition of Liberalism is more power and control by Government, and this is spot on"

Well -- no, it isn't. It's actually the opposite of what it means. You fix that up and maybe I'll come back. Otherwise you're wasting my time.

So I was right to begin with.....you didn't read the entire post.

Not sure what link you mean --- this one?

lol, what a fuckin dumbass.

It's always amazing when someone posts claiming to know everything about an ideology they clearly disprove of, then prove they know a limited amount about that ideology.
^LOVE IT!. THAT is the Libertarian party people. The again and again response of "You are stupid!" <--SO BRAINY! Why didn't I think of that!

Antiparty <----------Party Pooper :)

Watching the ones that are too deep scramble is like watching the children of David Koresh. Also, watching the ones that learn, look like the FORMER children of David Koresh, and every other Party of people that did bad things because they believed they were doing GOOD.

Watching people fighting for their own poverty in America is unbearable to watch.

Not sure what link you mean --- this one?
lol. Yep, that's the one. I had just found it too. I think after he reads that he would know what you are talking about. ;)

Forum List

Back