CAUGHT ON TAPE: Dem Operative Stuffs Ballot Box in Arizona (Video)

Show me the law.

Don't be manufacturing more bullshit to cover up the embarrassment of the wild assumptions made in the OP.
http://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/ballot_board_handbook.pdf

How exactly do Texas state laws apply to elections in Arizona?
they don't all states are similar... I just started linking the AZ ones above.

All states are NOT AT ALL "similar" when it comes to election law.
Ok. Can you please tell me which, if any, states do not require early ballots be placed into tamper proof envelopes if mailed or hand carried outside a locked ballot box.
they were in envelopes.

A lot of Republicans complain about voter fraud. Indiana Secretary of State Charlie White actually committed it

So long as you’re a Republican, you won’t spend any time in jail for voter fraud. And, if you’re Charlie White, Indiana’s lucky, now-former Republican secretary of state who received just one year of home detention for all of those crimes, you’ll likely be “elated,” just as White was after his sentencing hearing last week.

Voter fraud retires shameless GOP official - Salon.com

December 07, 2011

Conviction in GOP voter-suppression scheme

Paul E. Schurick, the 2010 campaign manager for former Maryland governor Robert L. Ehrlich Jr., was convicted Tuesday by a Baltimore jury of four counts stemming from a robocall that prosecutors said was intended to suppress the black vote.

Fortunately, other members of the former Republican governor’s team will also stand trial for their role.

Conviction in GOP voter-suppression scheme Political Animal The Washington Monthly

The irony is, the fraud Republicans are worried about is imaginary, while the real-world fraud is coming from their side of the political divide.

A major probe by the Justice Department between 2002 and 2007 failed to prosecute a single person for going to the polls and impersonating an eligible voter, which the anti-fraud laws are supposedly designed to stop.

Out of the 300 million votes cast in that period, federal prosecutors convicted only 86 people for voter fraud – and many of the cases involved immigrants and former felons who were simply unaware of their ineligibility.

A much-hyped investigation in Wisconsin, meanwhile, led to the prosecution of only .0007 percent of the local electorate for alleged voter fraud.

"Our democracy is under siege from an enemy so small it could be hiding anywhere," joked Stephen Colbert.
.It's amazing. You can show liberals video of Democrats stuffing ballot boxes and they stand there and tell you it didn't happen.

Dem? Where did it say that? Stuffing? How? You realize EACH ballot will need to be signed right?

MORE of the usual right wing garbage, IMHO, of conservatives/GOP throwing out crap right before an election then having amnesia when nothing comes of it, as usual!!!

You can show where they were not signed?
They have to be signed and sealed if transported... or mailed. If they go into a lock box they have to be signed at the box by an observer. It really does look like voter fraud.

It only "looks" that way to you because that's what you really, really want it to be.
Why would I want to see voter fraud? I've read the laws, were those ballots in tamper proof envelopes? Or was this voter fraud? Or is he just stuffing the ballot box with coupons for Sams?

Last edited:

Ok. Can you please tell me which, if any, states do not require early ballots be placed into tamper proof envelopes if mailed or hand carried outside a locked ballot box.
they were in envelopes.
Ok, they didn't look like envelopes in the video I watched. Thanks.

How do we know this man in the OP video was not a legitimate poll worker dropping off ballots from a legal ballot dropoff location?
Because these ballots were not in a locked ballot box. They were in an open box.
Show me the law.

Don't be manufacturing more bullshit to cover up the embarrassment of the wild assumptions made in the OP.

Try #7 of this file!

https://view.officeapps.live.com/op...maine.gov/sos/cec/elec/temp/2014/genearly.doc

How do we know this man in the OP video was not a legitimate poll worker dropping off ballots from a legal ballot dropoff location?
Because these ballots were not in a locked ballot box. They were in an open box.
Show me the law.

Try #7 of this file!

https://view.officeapps.live.com/op/view.aspx?src=http://www.maine.gov/sos/cec/elec/temp/2014/genearly.doc

Maine's election laws don't apply in Arizona.

Show me the law.

Try #7 of this file!

https://view.officeapps.live.com/op/view.aspx?src=http://www.maine.gov/sos/cec/elec/temp/2014/genearly.doc

Most state laws are similar, I couldn't find AZ. so this will have to do... don't like it, go find Az.!

How exactly do Texas state laws apply to elections in Arizona?

they were in envelopes.
the republican operative made a point of telling him that one of the envelopes was not sealed.

further, if they weren't in envelopes, they'd all get thrown out, so there would be 0 chance of fraud.

they were in envelopes.
the republican operative made a point of telling him that one of the envelopes was not sealed.

further, if they weren't in envelopes, they'd all get thrown out, so there would be 0 chance of fraud.
Point taken. I assumed, incorrectly, that they were not in envelops and that the ballot box was one in which individuals could place early votes that were not in envelopes... IOW early voting with a canvasser standing next to the box. I thought I saw someone with a stack of ballots not a stack of envelopes.

I was wrong.

they were in envelopes.

Point taken. I assumed, incorrectly, that they were not in envelops and that the ballot box was one in which individuals could place early votes that were not in envelopes... IOW early voting with a canvasser standing next to the box. I thought I saw someone with a stack of ballots not a stack of envelopes.

I was wrong.
no biggie. at least you'll admit to it. still waiting on vigilanted to man up and admit he was taken.

Show me the law.

Try #7 of this file!

Most state laws are similar, I couldn't find AZ. so this will have to do... don't like it, go find Az.!

No, as I've already pointed out, state elections laws vary greatly, and many are not similar at all.

they were in envelopes.

I was wrong.
no biggie. at least you'll admit to it. still waiting on vigilanted to man up and admit he was taken.
There's a name for it.. bias viewing I think. You read a banner / title of the video... then if the video or picture is a bit fuzzy your brain fills in the gaps based on what you are expecting to see. When I looked again... yes I now see envelopes. And yes the un-sealed envelope isn't a "and that one isn't even sealed" it's all the rest but that is un-sealed. Yeah ok... I was taken by the damn media liars. You can't trust a damn thing you see.

15queqq.jpg

A lot of Republicans complain about voter fraud. Indiana Secretary of State Charlie White actually committed it

So long as you’re a Republican, you won’t spend any time in jail for voter fraud. And, if you’re Charlie White, Indiana’s lucky, now-former Republican secretary of state who received just one year of home detention for all of those crimes, you’ll likely be “elated,” just as White was after his sentencing hearing last week.

December 07, 2011

Paul E. Schurick, the 2010 campaign manager for former Maryland governor Robert L. Ehrlich Jr., was convicted Tuesday by a Baltimore jury of four counts stemming from a robocall that prosecutors said was intended to suppress the black vote.

Fortunately, other members of the former Republican governor’s team will also stand trial for their role.

Conviction in GOP voter-suppression scheme Political Animal The Washington Monthly

The irony is, the fraud Republicans are worried about is imaginary, while the real-world fraud is coming from their side of the political divide.

A major probe by the Justice Department between 2002 and 2007 failed to prosecute a single person for going to the polls and impersonating an eligible voter, which the anti-fraud laws are supposedly designed to stop.

Out of the 300 million votes cast in that period, federal prosecutors convicted only 86 people for voter fraud – and many of the cases involved immigrants and former felons who were simply unaware of their ineligibility.

A much-hyped investigation in Wisconsin, meanwhile, led to the prosecution of only .0007 percent of the local electorate for alleged voter fraud.

"Our democracy is under siege from an enemy so small it could be hiding anywhere," joked Stephen Colbert.
You support Voter ID?

Show me the law.

Try #7 of this file!

No, as I've already pointed out, state elections laws vary greatly, and many are not similar at all.
Vary... but most have the same rudimentary requirement to keep the ballots in one of a locked box or a tamper proof envelope.

Show me the law.

Try #7 of this file!

Vary... but most have the same rudimentary requirement to keep the ballots in one of a locked box or a tamper proof envelope.

I've never actually heard of a state requiring them to be in a "locked box", but the tamper-proof envelope thing is pretty standard for absentee ballots.

In almost all of the states I'm familiar with, there's no way in which anyone would be dropping off a ballot at the polling place at all - you vote in person, or by mail.

I've never actually heard of a state requiring them to be in a "locked box", but the tamper-proof envelope thing is pretty standard for absentee ballots.

In almost all of the states I'm familiar with, there's no way in which anyone would be dropping off a ballot at the polling place at all - you vote in person, or by mail.
Correct. And when voting in person you put your ballot in the box, which is locked, no?

Correct. And when voting in person you put your ballot in the box, which is locked, no?

Until the last few elections, I'd actually never voted, or worked on a campaign in a state that votes were made on paper ballots.

Now that I live in CA, when I go to vote I draw a line on a paper ballot, which is then scanned by a machine. I guess there probably is a lock on the whatever they go into after that, but I wasn't really paying attention.

December 07, 2011

You support Voter ID?

Why? 300+ MILLION VOTES AND DUBYA'S DOJ couldn't find ONE person to prosecute?

Conservatives ALWAYS for making Gov't bigger and more intrusive

December 07, 2011

You support Voter ID?

You should support voter ID to keep those cheating bastards republicans from voting more than once

December 07, 2011

You support Voter ID?

But Texas found 62 since 2002!

Forum List

Back