longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
LI-25-Chino-Church-Vandalized.png

Paris, Sri Lanka.

I tried my best to avoid all that.

But, we have to face the truth.

The war against Christianity is here at home as well.

Boston-area police are investigating a series of attacks on church statues.

In early April a Connecticut church was hit.

In late March, police released surveillance camera images of a vandal who used a baseball bat and rocks to damage windows at Holy Family Catholic Church in Ohio.

On the West Coast, there appears to be a vandal targeting Catholic churches in Pomona Valley. The latest hit was reported in late March at Saint Margaret Mary’s Church in Chino

My wife watched Mass on TV Easter Sunday and I was not surprised to see uniformed police officers standing in the back.

Do we now need armed security to express our faith?

More @ Catholic Churches being vandalized across the USA

Paris, Sri Lanka.

In late March, police released surveillance camera images of a vandal who used a baseball bat and rocks to damage windows at Holy Family Catholic Church in Ohio.

On the West Coast, there appears to be a vandal targeting Catholic churches in Pomona Valley. The latest hit was reported in late March at Saint Margaret Mary’s Church in Chino

My wife watched Mass on TV Easter Sunday and I was not surprised to see uniformed police officers standing in the back.

Why are people mad at the Catholic churches in particular?

Paris, Sri Lanka.

Criticism is valid against Catholics, but criticism against special protected groups like Muslims, Jews, Blacks, Mexicans, and so forth are invalid, and "Racist", "Bigoted" and "Prejudices".

The hypocrisy is flat out ridiculous.

Paris, Sri Lanka.

Criticism is valid against Catholics, but criticism against special protected groups like Muslims, Jews, Blacks, Mexicans, and so forth are invalid, and "Racist", "Bigoted" and "Prejudices".

Everyone who's not of the protected classes needs to put aside their differences and unite against this dreadful enemy who wants to eradicate us from the face of the earth.

Paris, Sri Lanka.

If that is why people are mad at the Catholic churches, I don't understand it.

Paris, Sri Lanka.

Do you really have to ask that question? I will tell you..,, Since 2012 over 13,000 Christians have been murdered World Wide. Does that give you a Clue??

The war on Christianity currently begins on Capital Hill

Ano
The war on Christianity currently begins on Capital Hill

Stupid statement. The War started years ago when a State Supreme Judge down South paid out of pocket a cement listing if the 10 Commandments; it was in the Court Lobby. Atheists protested, the Judge refused to remove it and he was disbarred. Since then other Courts have done the same

Presbyterians are weirdos. I had to go to a catholic job club, I felt like stealing all their mother Mary's for money... Its religious vandalism , you get their money! We're there for a job.

Forum List

Back