Cassius Clay An Icon?

He was a fucking RACIST, a WHITE HATER, and an ignorant asswipe with this statement!

quote-how-could-they-say-that-my-religion-islam-was-a-race-hate-religion-after-all-the-plunder-muhammad-ali-52-35-34.jpg
Not that outrageous of a statement.
I mean look how far right winged I am, and I've never been able to figure out how Bible believing Christians enslaved people.

He was a fucking RACIST, a WHITE HATER, and an ignorant asswipe with this statement!

quote-how-could-they-say-that-my-religion-islam-was-a-race-hate-religion-after-all-the-plunder-muhammad-ali-52-35-34.jpg
I mean look how far right winged I am, and I've never been able to figure out how Bible believing Christians enslaved people.
I can't figure out how atheists and liberals don't understand abortions are murder.... One was rectified, the other wasn't!

BTW....
upload_2016-6-5_20-51-8.jpeg

I can't figure out how atheists and liberals don't understand abortions are murder.... One was rectified, the other wasn't!

BTW....
View attachment 77172
They aren't Bible believing Christians

BTW....
View attachment 77172
No, they are "KORAN" believing Terrorist mother fuckers!

I've never called him "Ali" and never will. He says that Clay was his "slave name" which must have made his parents bust with pride. :rolleyes-41: What he was and wasn't carry equal weight. He was a great fighter, a fighter like the world had never seen before. And he was a yellow, draft-dodging coward who we may forget got somebody else sent to Vietnam in his place. Was he the greatest ever? Who knows....many think Rocky Marciano would have knocked his block off . His claim to fame was most of the white world wanted to see him get his block knocked off to shut his mouth whether we admit it or not.

Was he sane? Hard to say....He threw his Olympic gold medal into a river because somebody called him a "n1gger". He converted to islam and devoted himself to Elijah Muhammed, the man who had Malcolm X assassinated and despised the white man. And took a princely sum of Clay's fight purses. And somehow, unlike other traitors, never had to serve a prison sentence for refusing the step forward to serve the country that made him rich and famous.

image053.jpg

I saw Clay once here in Phoenix back in 1976. Drove past some mosque downtown in my white Coup deVille and there he was outside with a bunch of little muslims wearing blue suits, standing at attention. We made eye-contact briefly. He was bigger than I'd suspected having only seen him on TV....I wondered if I could boot him in the chest before he landed a punch on me was one recollection of that moment. He may have been a muslim but he still appreciated a fine Cadillac was the other.

Larry Holmes gave him the beating he'd had coming for his whole life and gave him the brain damage that finally shut his mouth. While I took no pleasure in seeing him turned into a vegetable, it didn't make me sad either because I had no respect for him.....none. Was he an icon?....for what? :eusa_eh:
I suppose you consider him a terrorist along with all Muslims.

BTW....
View attachment 77172
Getting back on topic. The muslim religion is worse than false and as far as I am concerned they aren't really part of this conversation
I am more concerned that a Christian would enslave another human being, despite their low status as was done in the south, that is supposedly the Bible belt.

BTW....
View attachment 77172
Getting back on topic. The muslim religion is worse than false and as far as I am concerned they aren't really part of this conversation
I am more concerned that a Christian would enslave another human being, despite their low status as was done in the south, that is supposedly the Bible belt.

Since I'm agnostic, I haven't read the Bible in over 50 years, BUT I do seem to remember slavery was in it...want to refresh me?

BTW....
View attachment 77172

Since I'm agnostic, I haven't read the Bible in over 50 years, BUT I do seem to remember slavery was in it...want to refresh me?
Yes it was. The Book of Philemon is all about Paul telling a slave to return to his master.

I can't connect southern slavery with biblical slavery though
Romans 3: 8 And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just.

Last edited:
I see that history isn't your strong suit.

Slavery was also practiced in the Bible believing christian northern states for around two centuries. ...... :cool:
Christians are persons not states

BTW....
View attachment 77172

Yes it was. The Book of Philemon is all about Paul telling a slave to return to his master.

I can't connect southern slavery with the Bible though.
Romans 3: 8 And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just.

BUT many others can connect it!

I can't connect southern slavery with the Bible though.

BUT many others can connect it!
that's true
And maybe some justified it based on some Bible passages.
You say you're an Agnostic, fair enough. Does it seem humane to you to enslave another person?

Forum List

Back