Cassidy Hutchinson in hiding since her testimony about January 6th

Yes,
Kinzinger (that traitor) said the 'door is open' and these SS agent are welcome to come in a give their testimony under oath.

Are you sticking with the talking point that the SS agents wanted to testify by were denied by the panel?

The reason isn't important. They weren't there. You got one side of the story (and a hearsay one, at that), and you bought it hook, line, and sinker, just like the DNC knew you would.

Hence, the Reality Show for Idiots.

One would think that a REAL hearing would call the real witnesses but, this isn't a real hearing it's a clown show.
Right, so why did the SS fail to show up and give their testimony under oath, like CH did.

or

Are you sticking with the talking point that the SS agents wanted to testify by were denied by the panel?

The reason isn't important. They weren't there. You got one side of the story (and a hearsay one, at that)
The reason the SS were not there is VERY important.
Why didn't they testify under oath?
Why did they erase text message for Jan 5 and Jan 6.

Right, so why did the SS fail to show up and give their testimony under oath, like CH did.

or

Why did the 'panel' not call them in the first place?

The reason the SS were not there is VERY important.
Why didn't they testify under oath?
Why did they erase text message for Jan 5 and Jan 6.
They weren't called because the 'panel' knew their testimony would not support Miss Piggy's pre-determined 'orange man bad' story.

and you bought it hook, line, and sinker, just like the DNC knew you would.
I want the SS to come in and testify under oath.
Do you?
I'm waiting for the SS to tell me their story.
Them hiring personal lawyers (which is fine) isn't a good look for trump.
Their lawyers will tell them to tell the truth and the truth will show that CH didn't lie.

Why did the 'panel' not call them in the first place?
What constitutes "in the first place"

They weren't called because the 'panel' knew their testimony would not support Miss Piggy's pre-determined 'orange man bad' story.
I guess we will find out if they testify.

Also, why is this whole SS/SUV story so "Orange Man Bad"
Doesn't it show that trump wanted to support his supporters.

Some RW talk show hosts have turned the narrative into.....Good for trump, that's what he should have done, gone and support his supporters like he said he would in his speech.

That's about the most stupid thing you could possibly surmise considering they would be
testifying in front of a Kangaroo Court to start with ... :auiqs.jpg:

Do you?
Their lawyers will tell them to tell the truth and the truth will show that CH didn't lie.

It's irrelevant, they were not called. And you have no problem with hearing only one side of the story. Because you're dumb, and the DNC knows you're dumb.

Also, why is this whole SS/SUV story so "Orange Man Bad"
Doesn't it show that trump wanted to support his supporters.

The story is bullshit to start with ... It's why they didn't ask the Secret Service to testify in the first place ...
And the only thing it shows is how gullible they actually think you are ... :auiqs.jpg:

It's irrelevant, they were not called. And you have no problem with hearing only one side of the story. Because you're dumb, and the DNC knows you're dumb.
When did you believe was the timeframe of "They were not called"?

A) Right after (minutes later) after CH testimony, that's when they should have been called.
B) The next day or so, that's when they should have been called.

Do you?
Their lawyers will tell them to tell the truth and the truth will show that CH didn't lie
They already testified:
"The Secret Service, meanwhile, has fully cooperated with the congressional Jan. 6 probe, according to Guglielmi. He added that Secret Service personnel appeared before the select panel without having to be subpoenaed."

Also, from that same link:

"At about 12:45 p.m., during Trump’s Jan. 6 speech, law enforcement officials headed to the Republican National Committee headquarters because a pipe bomb had been found there."

Seems kind of odd that the ones you people claim wanted to blow up the capitol would blow up themselves doesn't it?

A) Right after (minutes later) after CH testimony, that's when they should have been called.

They weren't called at all. And everyone knows why, except for the small number of people like you, who are too dumb to ask the question.

It's why they didn't ask the Secret Service to testify in the first place ...
When, neither you nor Marvin will answer that?

When, neither you nor Marvin will answer that?

Why would you ask Cassidy Hutchinson to give some made up third party story ...
When you could call the Secret Service to testify and skip the bullshit.

It's not even a timeframe question you nitwit ... :auiqs.jpg:

Your RW friend disagrees with you.

So which is it?
I thought so too, the media covered up the fact that they already went before the panel. I just happened to find that Politico link. You need to ask yourself why the Miss Piggy panel went with the hearsay 'witness' instead of the guys who were there. Can't you answer that?

I thought so too, the media covered up the fact that they already went before the panel. You need to ask yourself why the Miss Piggy panel went with the hearsay 'witness' instead of the guys that were there.
Miss Piggy??? Why Miss Piggy?

Does your little snippet

The Secret Service, meanwhile, has fully cooperated with the congressional Jan. 6 probe, according to Guglielmi. He added that Secret Service personnel appeared before the select panel without having to be subpoenaed.

Say when ( date(s) ) they cooperated with the congressional Jan 6 probe?
Do you know when they appeared?

Before or after CH testimony?

Forum List

Back