Cassidy Hutchinson in hiding since her testimony about January 6th

She was a courageous young lady to speak on TV to the country about the Capitol attack. Now she is being threatened by the trump cult.
I've been wondering if she really understood what she was getting into here. Does she fully realize that she has greatly pissed off a heavily armed, unstable, rageful, paranoid cult that thinks she's in league with Satan, that she is evil? Literally?

Imagine how many people would like to say something but won't because of that threat. I can't say that I blame them, but I can certainly admire her bravery, that's for damn sure.

I've been wondering if she really understood what she was getting into here. Does she fully realize that she has greatly pissed off a heavily armed, unstable, rageful, paranoid cult that thinks she's in league with Satan, that she is evil? Literally?

Imagine how many people would like to say something but won't because of that threat. I can't say that I blame them, but I can certainly admire her bravery, that's for damn sure.
Christ Almighty are you a drama queen. The danger to this country holds power now.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Just as we admire the bravery of Kavanaugh, Thomas, etc.

Christ Almighty are you a drama queen. The danger to this country holds power now.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
And speak of the devil. No pun intended.

would like to say something but won't because of that threat.

The same thing the people who came forward about the fraud experienced, and are still experiencing, to this day.

And to think....the lawyer the trump PAC was paying for was there to keep her from talking.

Honestly....trump is more Mafia than the Mafia!

^^^Look, the Biden/BLM/Antifa supporter is talking about rage! LOL!

Forum List

Back