Cassidy Hutchinson in hiding since her testimony about January 6th

Miss Piggy??? Why Miss Piggy?

Does your little snippet

The Secret Service, meanwhile, has fully cooperated with the congressional Jan. 6 probe, according to Guglielmi. He added that Secret Service personnel appeared before the select panel without having to be subpoenaed.

Say when ( date(s) ) they cooperated with the congressional Jan 6 probe?
Do you know when they appeared?

Before or after CH testimony?
I gave you the link. Besides, what difference does it make? Real testimony vs hearsay.......Time is not going to change that, unless, of course, you are heavily afflicted with TDS.......and you are.

Last edited:
They already testified:
"The Secret Service, meanwhile, has fully cooperated with the congressional Jan. 6 probe, according to Guglielmi. He added that Secret Service personnel appeared before the select panel without having to be subpoenaed."

I gave you the link. Besides, what difference does it make? Real testimony vs hearsay.......Time is not going to change that, unless, of course, you are heavily afflicted with TDS.......and you are.
Settle down.
It matters because how would they give testimony about what CH said, if they 'cooperated' before her testimony.
When they cooperated (previously) the "take me to the Capitol, I'm the fucking President" hadn't been mentioned yet by CH.

Settle down.
It matters because how would they give testimony about what CH said, if they 'cooperated' before her testimony.
When they cooperated (previously) the "take me to the Capitol, I'm the fucking President" hadn't been mentioned yet by CH.

Interesting that it wasn't mentioned AT ALL by the Secret Service. Interesting to me, of course. You're too dumb to even wonder about that.

Settle down.
Yeah but, she claimed that lots of people knew. Also, if what she said were true, why didn't the SS say the same thing? You seem to be accusing the SS agents (who were actually there) of lying. Yet here you are with your TDS believing thrice removed hearsay.

Interesting that it wasn't mentioned AT ALL by the Secret Service. Interesting to me, of course. You're too dumb to even wonder about that.
Why would the SS freely offer that information.
And the committee, at that point, didn't know what trump demanded, so how would they even know to ask about it.

SS......"Oh, BTW, trump wanted the SUV to be driven to the Capitol so he could join his KKKult in the violent protest"

Nice try.
Whose looking Dumb now >>>>>>> marvin martian yup.

And the committee, at that point, didn't know what trump demanded, so how would they even know to ask about it.

SS......"Oh, BTW, trump wanted the SUV to be driven to the Capitol so he could join his KKKult in the violent protest"

Nice try.

You don't think any of the agents who were there would have mentioned that Trump tried to carjack them?

This whole thing is designed for dumb people like you.

LOL

Nice try.
Why wouldn't they freely offer the information when they went before the committee voluntarily? Bottom line, as of now, there is 0 real evidence that the incident ever even happened.

This is the same bitter story that trump tells about people who are no longer loyal to trump

Trump breaks into his middle school age rant and just makes up stuff.
Childish Behavior and worse, you accept

Yes,
Kinzinger (that traitor) said the 'door is open' and these SS agent are welcome to come in a give their testimony under oath.

Are you sticking with the talking point that the SS agents wanted to testify by were denied by the panel?
Really? I think that is a lie. Prove it!

J6 committee members say the agents who refuted Cassidy are welcome to come in and testify. Instead...they lawyer up. well, I guess going under oath is out of the question. But you keep up the MAGA lie. It is the trump MO.

J6 committee members say the agents who refuted Cassidy are welcome to come in and testify. Instead...they lawyer up. well, I guess going under oath is out of the question. But you keep up the MAGA lie. It is the trump
Did I confuse you when I wrote
Kinzinger (that traitor)
I was being sarcastic

Go back and re read my posts
I ain’t no MAGA

No....the DOJ is investigating examples of witness tampering by associates of trump. The POS cannot just leave things alone

He is a dirty POS...who is stooping to Mafia techniques to try and shut witmesses up....remember....

It is often not the crime...It is the efforts to cover up. trump is determined to hang himself.
You lot should pace yourselves. You are apt to melt down totally in November of '24.

J6 committee members say the agents who refuted Cassidy are welcome to come in and testify. Instead...they lawyer up. well, I guess going under oath is out of the question. But you keep up the MAGA lie. It is the trump MO.

Anyone who went before that committee without legal counsel would be idiots. Have they REFUSED to testify?

She was a courageous young lady to speak on TV to the country about the Capitol attack. Now she is being threatened by the trump cult.
She has been definitively outed as a liar, as for you and your filthy ilk, your ending is upon you, we are getting rid of you evil fucking things, no safe harbor for any fascist democrat, you'd better get on your deviant knees and pray to your patron demon that it just ain't so, but it is! We will scrub the continent clean of your horrifying taint! :fu:

How would I do that?
It's like me asking you, "Prove that he didn't say it."

Do you want the driver to come forward and tell his story under oath?
Do you want him to come to the next hearing and testify under oath?

Would you believe the driver?
Or does it matter what he says that will determine if you believe him.
You really aren't that bright. If the driver was willing to back up her story then they would have called on him to testify. Since they didn't...it's pretty obvious that wasn't happening.

You really aren't that bright. If the driver was willing to back up her story then they would have called on him to testify. Since they didn't...it's pretty obvious that wasn't happening.
Ok, when CH testified, nobody knew she was going to tell the story that Ornato (hearsay) told her.
How could they possible have had the driver testify if they didn't know that Hutchinson was going to tell that story.

Since then, June 28th, SS agents (through anonymous sources) have claimed that they were willing to testify, but to date, none have. Kinzinger has invited them, but they refused.
They erased text messages and have hired personal lawyers and are NOT cooperating with the J6 committee.

Ok, when CH testified, nobody knew she was going to tell the story that Ornato (hearsay) told her.
How could they possible have had the driver testify if they didn't know that Hutchinson was going to tell that story.

Since then, June 28th, SS agents (through anonymous sources) have claimed that they were willing to testify, but to date, none have. Kinzinger has invited them, but they refused.
They erased text messages and have hired personal lawyers and are NOT cooperating with the J6 committee.
Oh, bullshit! That committee knew EXACTLY what her testimony was going to be! Kinzinger "invited" them? Did he do so with the subpoena power that the committee has used like a club against so many others? The answer to that would be NO! Why is that?

Forum List

Back