PAYBACK: House GOP launches into investigation of Cassidy Hutchinson

I'm pulling for you.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, my friend, BS Filter, write this down:

'If I offer my word that something is true, the responsibility to back up my word is......on me.'

It is regrettable that you were not taught that by parents, older siblings, teachers, friends, faith leaders, bosses, and more.

Personally, I would think that that gap in your education must most certainly have limited your effectiveness, success, and happiness in the real world reality you still must live in.

Good luck in the future, we all here......hope you can turn things around for you and the family members that may depend upon you.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, my friend, BS Filter, write this down:

'If I offer my word that something is true, the responsibility to back up my word is......on me.'

It is regrettable that you were not taught that by parents, older siblings, teachers, friends, faith leaders, bosses, and more.

Personally, I would think that that gap in your education must most certainly have limited your effectiveness, success, and happiness in the real world reality you still must live in.

Good luck in the future, we all here......hope you can turn things around for you and the family members that may depend upon you.
Haha, more guilt trip BS. Pitiful. She's a liar. Why do you support liars?

Why do you support liars?
-------------------------------------------------------

Golly, I feel like a reluctant teacher here.

Let me explain, again:
You make a claim against a Republican woman who served upper echelon national Republican leaders.
When asked to prove your claim......you can't.

So, the "liar" handle......kinda sorta lands right directly on your avatar's head.
If you now feel you really are a liar ....as defined above.....well, grasp that feeling and commit to changing that aspect of your life. Prove to yourself and to your family that........you are better than your history. And that honesty and integrity will now take precedence in your life going forward.

Trust me, they will appreciate the change.

Good luck.

-------------------------------------------------------

Golly, I feel like a reluctant teacher here.

Let me explain, again:
You make a claim against a Republican woman who served upper echelon national Republican leaders.
When asked to prove your claim......you can't.

So, the "liar" handle......kinda sorta lands right directly on your avatar's head.
If you now feel you really are a liar ....as defined above.....well, grasp that feeling and commit to changing that aspect of your life. Prove to yourself and to your family that........you are better than your history. And that honesty and integrity will now take precedence in your life going forward.

Trust me, they will appreciate the change.

Good luck.
Haha. Fool.

Yes, he showed up, unlike Joe Biden's son.

Biden's son has shown up for his trials. And he showed up at Congress in answer to their supoena, but they refused to let him testify.

I remember Trump saying you don't have to really investigate. Just announce an investigation and let me do the rest. Is that why they don't want Hunter to testify in public?

I don't think that she personally committed any crimes.

There should be hearings to follow up on all of the comments made during the infomercial.
The number of revisions that she made after the infomercial aired - is troubling.

No, I don't think she committed a crime. Hearsay rules don't apply to Senate testimony. Her testimony was still irrelevant and slimy as hell. If someone said whatever to her, why didn't they subpoena THAT person?

WTF???? are you babbling about?

And Billiejeens calls me ignorant.
Fuck all you RWI's.

Yes, obviously whether this testimony was in the Senate or court is intuitively obvious to the most casual observer, Captain Hyperbole MAGAt Man.

Fun fact, she still saw nothing and still had no relevant testimony

No, I don't think she committed a crime. Hearsay rules don't apply to Senate testimony. Her testimony was still irrelevant and slimy as hell. If someone said whatever to her, why didn't they subpoena THAT person?
They did

It really wasn't hearsay.
She simply repeated what she was told.

Forum List

Back